• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

MV/Liberace!

Embeds of or links to George Senda's YouTube videos are no longer allowed on BellGab. Also, do not link to his forum. Thank you.

Lilith

Quote from: MV on June 05, 2016, 01:18:21 PM
Embeds of or links to George Senda's YouTube videos are no longer allowed on BellGab. Also, do not link to his forum. Thank you.

Praise MV!

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on June 05, 2016, 01:11:38 PM
LOL...I know that one really got him mad.

I didn't know about Falkie's past relationship with Richard Simmons until you brought it up on End Of Days Radio.

Falkie needs to make a video covering his friendship with the loveable Richard Simmons.

Maybe TMZ will see the video and reach out to the mighty Senda.

Falkie tell us all the juicy details!

Did you fuck him?

whoozit

Freedommmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://youtu.be/ZVGf3ePIO04
This is my first time saying this, Praise MV!

Falkie2013 art.

all are the same image.  8)

analog kid

Quote from: littlechris on June 05, 2016, 01:22:46 PM
Falkie tell us all the juicy details!

Did you fuck him?

Maybe Simmons gave Senda the Rosie O'Donnell treatment (he forced his tongue into her mouth while she was eating a burger and swished it around in the mayonnaise).

WOTR

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 05, 2016, 01:30:30 PM
Falkie2013 art.

all are the same image.  8)
Which is the original, not distorted picture?

littlechris

Quote from: littlechris on June 05, 2016, 09:24:16 AM
Falkie, your ex is in the hospital.

You may want to reach out to him.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/04/richard-simmons-bizarre-behavior/

I inboxed him the link to this story yesterday as it was on the front page of the Drudge Report.  I requested that he produce a TGFP video on the subject, and he said he might after it cools down.

Video later?  If so, it won't be posted here - at least not by Ol' Gerry.

MAX

Fuckin A , nice Man!

Roswells, Art

In this video from The Guy From Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Dad reviews the superhero movie genre and pop culture:

https://youtu.be/JI5dvGweFRk

Who

Quote from: littlechris on June 05, 2016, 03:04:59 PM

Only two living things would survive total thermonuclear war: cockroaches and Jerry Lewis.

littlechris

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 05, 2016, 03:11:25 PM
I inboxed him the link to this story yesterday as it was on the front page of the Drudge Report.  I requested that he produce a TGFP video on the subject, and he said he might after it cools down.

Video later?  If so, it won't be posted here - at least not by Ol' Gerry.

Looking forward to it Gerry.

Quote from: Who on June 05, 2016, 03:23:12 PM
Only two living things would survive total thermonuclear war: cockroaches and Jerry Lewis.
He's still alive?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 05, 2016, 03:13:51 PM
In this video from The Guy From Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Dad reviews the superhero movie genre and pop culture:

https://youtu.be/JI5dvGweFRk
He's awesome. We finally get to hear a Pittsburgh accent.

aldousburbank

Since Falkie videos have been excised from the Corpus Bellgabsum I'm want to start posting this dude's videos-

http://youtu.be/95Hpix8O9Qs

chefist

Ran the numbers a while back.. George gets an average of 900 views per video ....PD gets an average of 35,000.

GravitySucks

I think this thread should just be locked down now and moved to the archive area.

Praise MV

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2016, 05:16:25 PM
I think this thread should just be locked down now and moved to the archive area.

Praise MV

My initial inclination is to agree, but my guess, somebody with DeepPockets, will come to the rescue, with sufficient funding to to buy back Sendas Video posting permissions ... eventually.

I could be wrong.

I think it would punish Senda MORE, to revoke his bellgab inboxing privileges ... Permanently.

MR. Spock

Praise MV
I agree with you 1000%

Praise MV the great one.

Dateline

Deep pockets. . . .Norry you need to make a guest post/appearances to redeem Falkie's future.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Dateline on June 05, 2016, 05:27:57 PM
Deep pockets. . . .Norry you need to make a guest post/appearances to redeem Falkie's future.
Falkie has no future and if he does have a future, it's going to be in a jail cell.

Praise MV

LadyFish

I think the name of the thread should be changed to The Griftings of Falkie2013.

Dateline

It's like the Art Bell thread, this thread has nine lives and then several reincarnations.

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 05, 2016, 05:04:36 PM
Since Falkie videos have been excised from the Corpus Bellgabsum I'm want to start posting this dude's videos-

http://youtu.be/95Hpix8O9Qs
This man is clearly a disinfo agent. A plant by the Illuminati.   ;D

Quote from: analog kid on June 05, 2016, 02:21:49 PM
Maybe Simmons gave Senda the Rosie O'Donnell treatment (he forced his tongue into her mouth while she was eating a burger and swished it around in the mayonnaise).
(dry heaves)

Quote from: chefist on June 05, 2016, 05:13:37 PM
Ran the numbers a while back.. George gets an average of 900 views per video ....PD gets an average of 35,000.

Looks like your math isn't any better than your cooking.  Senda has about 1000 videos and a bit over 160,000 total views.  Try 160 v.p.v. not 900.  He has about 350 subscribers.

Don't know how many videos PD has, but he has about 26,400,000 views, and 87,000 subscribers.  I'd say he blows Senda right out of the fucking water.