• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 19, 2018, 07:35:27 PM
Brig, you really need to read things better before you donate money or you risk getting ripped off.

You gave money to Curtis and he did exactly what he said he would do.

It was unforeseen that Senda would quit early but Senda doing an unpredictable and stupid thing should always be predicted.

Personally I also donated $5 and only did so because it was the minimum in order to post a message. When Senda had all messages removed I asked for a refund because I did not get what I payed for, but I do not care, the entire shit show was worth $5.

I asked him why he needed the golden ticket for all 3 days. All it did was get early access to the dealers room on Friday, fast passes to a few panels, 1 free autograph and a tote bag.

I figured he was paying $200 for an autograph and a tote bag. Well I was wrong. He missed Friday he was late for the panels and he forgot who he was signed up to get a free autograph from. So he spent over $200 for a tote bag because he only used the one day basic ticket.

It was pretty obvious to anyone who has taken notice even some of the time, that Senda is totally incapable of anything that involves organisation, allocating/saving money, sorting out ancillary needs (How many days? Erm 3. So how many hotel nights?) and just basic common sense and sorting his shit out. I dread to think how he'd cope if he had to fly from SFO to Europe and then get a transfer to say three more destinations before returning..He'd have no chance.

The only way this ludicrous extravaganza had half a chance of being pulled off was if Curtis or another grown up went with him. Held all the money, held all the tickets, and had the restrictions in huge letters for Senda to have no excuse to not know-as in not a good enough wi-fi t broadcast live.

He's a useless pile of shit and hasn't a clue about anything that isn't stealing, grifting or just being a rancid slob.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 19, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
... The only way this ludicrous extravaganza had half a chance of being pulled off was if Curtis or another grown up went with him. Held all the money, held all the tickets, and had the restrictions in huge letters for Senda to have no excuse to not know-as in not a good enough wi-fi t broadcast live...

And it would still be vapid talentless dreck

heater

Brig, you really need to read things better before you donate money or you risk getting ripped off.

It was unforeseen that Senda would quit early but Senda doing an unpredictable and stupid thing should always be predicted.

Personally I also donated $5 and only did so because it was the minimum in order to post a message. When Senda had all messages removed I asked for a refund because I did not get what I payed for, but I do not care, the entire shit show was worth $5.

I asked him why he needed the golden ticket for all 3 days. All it did was get early access to the dealers room on Friday, fast passes to a few panels, 1 free autograph and a tote bag.

I figured he was paying $200 for an autograph and a tote bag. Well I was wrong. He missed Friday he was late for the panels and he forgot who he was signed up to get a free autograph from. So he spent over $200 for a tote bag because he only used the one day basic ticket.

Thank you Rally Squirrel, it is correct the donation was for a non-refundable ticket to AlienCon.  We clearly stated that there were several levels to be funded and we didn't get the first level funded so George paid out of his pocket to assist in getting the ticket level he wanted.  I do apologize about the commenting problem, it should have been a fun aspect of the entire process but someone (not George, probably not a BellGabber even) complained very strongly to GoFundMe and almost got the whole thing shut down.

I should have live streamed the process to get the ticket purchased and assigned to George, that in itself was worth the price of donations.  I have coordinated with MV and he has agreed to let all the people who donated to the George - AlienCon - GoFundMe get access to Turbo mode for the discounted price of only $11.98 a month if you buy now.  It's a great deal.  One Turbo Mode user mentioned in a review that one of the best features of their monthly access is the ability to reply to any post on BellGab using the "quote" feature.

heater

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 19, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

It was pretty obvious to anyone who has taken notice even some of the time, that Senda is totally incapable of anything that involves organisation, allocating/saving money, sorting out ancillary needs (How many days? Erm 3. So how many hotel nights?) and just basic common sense and sorting his shit out. I dread to think how he'd cope if he had to fly from SFO to Europe and then get a transfer to say three more destinations before returning..He'd have no chance.

The only way this ludicrous extravaganza had half a chance of being pulled off was if Curtis or another grown up went with him. Held all the money, held all the tickets, and had the restrictions in huge letters for Senda to have no excuse to not know-as in not a good enough wi-fi t broadcast live.

He's a useless pile of shit and hasn't a clue about anything that isn't stealing, grifting or just being a rancid slob.

This is why I wanted to go!  We had a benefactor at the ready but I really wanted it to be a community effort.  I won't attempt this in the future as its upset some people that don't get the same entertainment value out of the experience as I thought they would.  Lesson learned.  I think what we got out of it was at least equal to the amount of donations spent.  if we hadn't done this last weekend would have gone uneventfully and we wouldn't have had a 'thing' to rally around.

Lilith

If people don't ask him for refunds when he doesn't make good on his promises, then he will never stop "Lying for donations".

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 19, 2018, 08:04:14 PM
And it would still be vapid talentless dreck

Can you imagine a "grown up" trying to manage George? I don't think there is a person that has those skills. Herding a hundred feral kitty kats would easier.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 08:14:59 PM
If people don't ask him for refunds when he doesn't make good on his promises, then he will never stop "Lying for donations".

Oh that's the key..apply logic.. George will surely understand and change his ways..

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 08:19:05 PM
Oh that's the key..apply logic.. George will surely understand and change his ways..

Of course not, but we will get some delightful rants.

https://youtu.be/0-pEZEYteZQ
in this video we learn...
FAT FALKIE is disabled (or we are told...again)
and in California, being a so called disabled FAT FALKIE
it gives you the RIGHT to PARK your disabled FAT FALKIE ASS and your numerous BAGS and alien heads ANYWHERE you desire...
REGARDLESS if the place (perhaps REQUIRING at least 20 square feet) is directly IN FRONT OF A VENDOR, WHO PAID MONEY FOR THEIR SPACE, and is trying just to make money BY WORKING (ordering and paying for merchandise, packing, traveling, setting up, working...etc etc)...

what there PAID SPACE might have maybe 16 FEET LENGTH for the attendees to view and purchase merchandise...
BUT THE FAT TURD FALKIE IS DISABLED AND IS ENTITLED TO 1/3 OF THEIR PAID FOR FRONTAGE ?

FAT FALKIE HAS NO CARE EXCEPT FOR THE FAT FALKIE...

the people running it should have put the FAT FALKIE in a special place away from everybody for his own disabled FAT FALKIE ass SAFETY

heater

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 08:21:43 PM
Of course not, but we will get some delightful rants.

you are playing 3 dimensional chess while I am playing tic-tac-toe.  well played Grub

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on June 19, 2018, 07:14:43 PM
WhiteCrow, can your bank buy falkie an island so we can dump falkie there and watch him with hidden cameras,

No ..but you can start a GoFundMe for George's Shipping Container Compound Utopia. Same results.

WhiteCrow

I like to make lemonade.. George ate the most expensive cheese burger ever and now owns the most expensive tote bag.

Lilith

Quote from: heater on June 19, 2018, 08:25:14 PM
you are playing 3 dimensional chess while I am playing tic-tac-toe.  well played Grub

Watching WhiteTroll get all defensive is priceless as well.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 19, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

And you resent being called a troll? Interesting.

I do.. its very insulting. And grub does it to troll me

Xtreme1

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 19, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

I could not have said it any better than this. I have dealt and continue to deal with "specimens" such as him, daily, and like pedophiles, these types of people never change. The only things that change is their ever-evolving cover stories that allow them to continue their plundering of peoples naivete and sympathy, and most importantly, their funds!

FAT FALKIE “labels” the unfortunate VICTIM...a “trespasser”
what IF the poor person was another DISABLED FAT FALKIE ?
and could PARK THEIR FAT ASS ANYWHERE BECAUSE THEY ARE DISABLED ?
https://youtu.be/wh5v3qyx4IA
was DISABLED FAT FALKIE A TRESPASSER in front of the vendors table ?
to bad a train wasn’t headed his way...

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

Well then you need to convince people like Amber and Erinn, people that gave him money, to ask him for money.

But peeps like you and I never gave Falking any money. We gave Curtis money.

It is as if you donate donate to the Red Cross to help a flood victim but the Red Cross does not raise its goal, they give some stuff but they misuse it and never show gratitude.
No rational person would ask the victim for the money back because they never gave them money in the first place.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 19, 2018, 09:05:53 PM
Well then you need to convince people like Amber and Erinn, people that gave him money, to ask him for money.

But peeps like you and I never gave Falking any money. We gave Curtis money.

It is as if you donate donate to the Red Cross to help a flood victim but the Red Cross does not raise its goal, they give some stuff but they misuse it and never show gratitude.
No rational person would ask the victim for the money back because they never gave them money in the first place.
I trust Curtis to handle the money then the fat fuck falkie. Speaking of the fat fuck falkie, is he still alive??

WhiteCrow

Quote from: heater on June 19, 2018, 08:14:45 PM
This is why I wanted to go!  We had a benefactor at the ready but I really wanted it to be a community effort.  I won't attempt this in the future as its upset some people that don't get the same entertainment value out of the experience as I thought they would.  Lesson learned.  I think what we got out of it was at least equal to the amount of donations spent.  if we hadn't done this last weekend would have gone uneventfully and we wouldn't have had a 'thing' to rally around.

I still look at it as a lost opportunity for George.
But as said.. George is George and I under estimated the posters on George's thread, after 5 years,  getting  their panties all in a wad over a couple of "donated/grifted" bucks. Curtis tried his hardest to clue everyone in... all about the "content"

Oh well, George tried his best without his "support" crew.

"Nothing lost if nothing ventured"

This is White Crow

Faith Hope Love ALL

Quote from: damon on June 19, 2018, 09:12:11 PM
I trust Curtis to handle the money then the fat fuck falkie. Speaking of the fat fuck falkie, is he still alive??

In that order?

Yes, he is live now and he said he was in LA once with Kathy and the saw Knotts Berry Farm but no where near Disneyland.
He also said that he lived there so he knows the area well.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 19, 2018, 09:22:05 PM
In that order?

Yes, he is live now and he said he was in LA once with Kathy and the saw Knotts Berry Farm but no where near Disneyland.
He also said that he lived there so he knows the area well.
I will correct myself that i WILL NEVER TRUST FALKIE WITH A PENNY.

Quote from: heater on June 19, 2018, 08:14:45 PM
This is why I wanted to go!  We had a benefactor at the ready but I really wanted it to be a community effort.  I won't attempt this in the future as its upset some people that don't get the same entertainment value out of the experience as I thought they would.  Lesson learned.  I think what we got out of it was at least equal to the amount of donations spent.  if we hadn't done this last weekend would have gone uneventfully and we wouldn't have had a 'thing' to rally around.

Whether "some people" were upset or not, The Master is lucky to have you for a friend, TMK(tm).  Ol' Gerry, for one, is grateful and appreciative for all of the hard work that you put in over the past 8 months to make this past weekend happen.  I can only imagine how things must have played out for you behind the scenes.  Maybe someday, when the time is right, you'll share some of your "war stories" with SewerGab.

FRIENDSHIP.