• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 05:15:45 PM
I'd like to post this short digression I've been looking at photos and videos from Alien con all day and it seems like a good 75% of the people attending alien con seem to be doing it at some kind of meme, they seem more interested in getting their photo taken with the aliens guy from Ancient Aliens and hanging out with Sam from Lord of the Rings I think most of the people attending the convention see it as a big joke which is actually kind of a shame this has the potential of being something more than just a bunch of grifters Hawking bullshit somebody could actually have a Convention of serious conversations instead of a bunch of morons from a cable channel television program like Ancient Aliens.

Something that would help us move towards real disclosure

The convention is put on by the folks that make Ancient Aliens so it stands to reason that it would be an Ancient Alien convention.

You seem like one of those guys that bitches about the new Star Wars movie having too much Star Wars in it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
Next year I'm going to go to this alien con thing you can bet on that I'm pretty sure that I could get a visa to enter your country pretty easily I'm pretty sure Homeland Security would approve me coming in to America to go to a convention about aliens where everybody's trying to sell keychains and books

I wouldn't be to sure about that..Next year Trump will likely have a quota system in place, for Tourist from South America.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 05:15:45 PM
I'd like to post this short digression I've been looking at photos and videos from Alien con all day and it seems like a good 75% of the people attending alien con seem to be doing it at some kind of meme, they seem more interested in getting their photo taken with the aliens guy from Ancient Aliens and hanging out with Sam from Lord of the Rings I think most of the people attending the convention see it as a big joke which is actually kind of a shame this has the potential of being something more than just a bunch of grifters Hawking bullshit somebody could actually have a Convention of serious conversations instead of a bunch of morons from a cable channel television program like Ancient Aliens.

Something that would help us move towards real disclosure

Oh my... In South America do they teach some kind of new math? That a million idiots can actually be right.

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 06:24:47 PM
The convention should have been over by now by at least 24 minutes so we'll give him another 10 to 15 minutes to Waddle back to his hotel room or find a Starbucks

My guess is he took that 2PM train and will be back in Martinez in an hour or so.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 07:48:28 PM
My guess is he took that 2PM train and will be back in Martinez in an hour or so.

How? The train takes twelve hours.

Quote from: whoozit on June 16, 2018, 07:49:27 PM
Does George have hooker money while at Alien Con?

He did but he blew it on burgers and cinnamon rolls...............

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

How? The train takes twelve hours.

Not on weekends it doesn't...........   I guess he has more than an hour travel time left though

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 07:11:38 PM
Again grubby I' not George's manager, never said I was.. I'm an investor.

Still catching up reading this thread..at this point ..I watched some of last nights live videos and it appeared that George was overwhelmed and was going to bail. Already last night he canceled going to Aliencon on Sunday. ..but .. I still believe he went today but George being George (all talk no action) couldn't do any live videos at Aliencon.

Hope he had a good day at Aliencon, I'd hate to see his big dream be a complete failure. But lots of poetic justice if it was.. lol.. no matter how things turn out, George will rationalize any situation to his advantage.

Thank You for your thoughts WhiteTroll.  Still no video from Senda....

WhiteCrow

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 05:19:14 PM
No where above Italy were south of the Czech Republic where East of Germany..

Here's a map and everything

Never heard of  Austria being in Europe. .. I thought East Germany was east  where you say Austria is. Don't you mean West Germany is on your East border?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 07:52:47 PM
Never heard of  Austria being in Europe. .. I thought East Germany was east  where you say Austria is. Don't you mean West Germany is one your East border?

Just go to Northern Italy and ask White Crow.   They'll get you there.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
Not on weekends it doesn't...........   I guess he has more than an hour travel time left though

That starts out as a bus trip. He probably isn’t that smart.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 07:56:47 PM
That starts out as a bus trip. He probably isn’t that smart.

Well he's for Luca's couch then.  That or maybe he'll  meet a lady friend at the big Alien Con party tonight and he'll spend
the night in her room. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 05:21:19 PM
Well fine we'll have the convention here in Austria we know how to be serious here.... Deadly serious

Oh yes we know how that ended for Seyss-Inquart.

Lilith

No word from SpookyTim yet, he usually sets up early for his YouTube stream.  Is he not doing a show tonight?

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 08:00:07 PM
No word from SpookyTim yet, he usually sets up early for his YouTube stream.  Is he not doing a show tonight?
He's out at Alien Con..............

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 07:52:47 PM
Never heard of  Austria being in Europe. .. I thought East Germany was east  where you say Austria is. Don't you mean West Germany is one your East border?

Cast your mind back to the fall of the Berlin wall..it was on telly...Anyway, they reunified East and West Germany into one Germany. Austria is adjacent to Germany.

Americans and geography, is that why they invade countries so they can update the maps?

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 08:01:46 PM
Is he going to live stream his show from there tonight?

I was just kidding.   I don't know what's going on with Tim.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

Cast your mind back to the fall of the Berlin wall..it was on telly...Anyway, they reunified East and West Germany into one Germany. Austria is adjacent to Germany.

Americans and geography, is that why they invade countries so they can update the maps?

That’s rich right there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 08:05:23 PM
That’s rich right there.

Why? We drew the bloody maps in the first place. Be thankful.

You're welcome.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

He's just messing with you Y.P.  He is quite aware where Austria is.

After all, every Bank Officer is given the keys to an Alpine Chalet near  Innsbruck, after they bang those chicks in that
weird Eyes Wide Shut ceremony when they are sworn in.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 08:09:41 PM
He's just messing with you Y.P.  He is quite aware where Austria is.

After all, every Bank Officer is given the keys to an Alpine Chalet near  Innsbruck, after they bang those chicks in that
weird Eyes Wide Shut ceremony when they are sworn in.

PizzaGate...people are saying there is a connection with that film...creepy

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:11:19 PM
PizzaGate...people are saying there is a connection with that film...creepy

Some say the Earth is flat, some say that we have two suns. Some insist that the Moon is hollow and made from a fine Mozzarella. Some will try to convince you that the made up story of a blogger (that he didn't think would be taken seriously) is based on fact. At least one bozo did and turned up outside the pizza parlour mentioned with a rifle. There's one huge issue with the story; the parlour doesn't have a basement that is claimed to exist.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 08:05:23 PM
That’s rich right there.

Oh yeah..isn't it..

British egotism and elitism at its finest!

Stiff upper lip and all that BS while they enslaved the world. The sun never set on the empire of brutality.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
Some say the Earth is flat, some say that we have two suns. Some insist that the Moon is hollow and made from a fine Mozzarella. Some will try to convince you that the made up story of a blogger (that he didn't think would be taken seriously) is based on fact. At least one bozo did and turned up outside the pizza parlour mentioned with a rifle. There's one huge issue with the story; the parlour doesn't have a basement that is claimed to exist.

Exactly...just like RussiaGate... ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:19:15 PM
Exactly...just like RussiaGate... ;D

Different thread, different court, currently 25 indictments over the head of one now in prison and possibly will never come out alive.. Lots more to go..  ;)