• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: NXOEED on June 15, 2018, 01:15:02 PM
Well that's depressing. It basically looks exactly like the UFO congress they hold every year out here in AZ. Just mazes of UFO bullshit to herd human cattle through. Fuck space.

You would think aliens would be more efficient. Especially hybrids.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 01:10:11 PM
We know that there has got to be SOME kind of issue.  Wifi problems, lack of power for his electronics, an abuse of power from a railroad employee, inexplicable digestive problems after eating all three tv dinners in one sitting, a disagreeable passenger...fools, haters, trolls...the list is endless.  We do know that when Falkie does have a problem, he is often reluctant to tell anyone about it right away for fear that the haters will revel, or he has to have time to spin the story, insuring that it was anyone's fault but his own.  We get to hear of it eventually.

I worry that someone might have warned the Food Maxx crone, who lay in wait for Senda at the station and charged him with fixed bayonets.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
I worry that someone might have warned the Food Maxx crone, who lay in wait for Senda at the station and charged him with fixed bayonets.

You would have to give it up for the old gal on the sneak attack.  She would be smart to make the arduous journey to Pasadena and lie in wait for the lummox to show.  He is going to get off the train with that stupid, starstruck, woo woo look in his eye.  He will probably be constipated too.  A perfect time to strike!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
You would have to give it up for the old gal on the sneak attack.  She would be smart to make the arduous journey to Pasadena and lie in wait for the lummox to show.  He is going to get off the train with that stupid, starstruck, woo woo look in his eye.  He will probably be constipated too.  A perfect time to strike!

That’s exactly what lil chris is counting on.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 01:43:53 PM
That’s exactly what lil chris is counting on.

The FM Crone and LC?  A team-up!  RIP Mr. Senda...RIP.

Of course, Falkie could have Abe on overwatch. It could level the field a bit. 

SredniVashtar

Who else is watching that LMH vid hoping to see Senda being hustled out of the hall by a couple of large black nen?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2018, 06:08:08 AM
So, George will be making good money soon because he is going buy things at Walmart then sell them on eBay with a very small mark up.

Looking forward to that mess.
Yes George is hopeful he will make enough money that he will no longer need assistance.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 15, 2018, 01:49:36 PM
Yes George is hopeful he will make enough money that he will no longer need assistance.

Ebay used to be a wonderful platform for people to build businesses or for offering opportunities for folks to earn a few extra bucks.  I suppose it still is, but it isn't as simple as it once was.  It's overregulated and has become a complicated mess in the last 15 years IMO.  Senda can make a run of it if he's smart, patient, realistic, and hard working.       (insert the sound of crickets here)

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on June 15, 2018, 12:30:21 PM
Live from Aliencon...

https://youtu.be/c6BOTCe9Vmg

Gosh, those people look pretty dressed up compared to what Senda was planning to wear.  Is there a dress code?  Do you think they'll let him in?

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
Gosh, those people look pretty dressed up compared to what Senda was planning to wear.  Is there a dress code?  Do you think they'll let him in?

I feel like I'm on safari in West Africa trying to get a glimpse of the rare Black Rhinoceros.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 02:05:56 PM
I feel like I'm on safari in West Africa trying to get a glimpse of the rare Black Rhinoceros.

That's not racist by the way...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
Ebay used to be a wonderful platform for people to build businesses or for offering opportunities for folks to earn a few extra bucks.  I suppose it still is, but it isn't as simple as it once was.  It's overregulated and has become a complicated mess in the last 15 years IMO.  Senda can make a run of it if he's smart, patient, realistic, and hard working.       (insert the sound of crickets here)

I've found it useful for getting rid of stuff. I've had the odd dickhead but nothing seriously annoying. The site itself has been fine but it's certainly better to be a buyer than a seller.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 02:10:34 PM
I've found it useful for getting rid of stuff. I've had the odd dickhead but nothing seriously annoying. The site itself has been fine but it's certainly better to be a buyer than a seller.

Yeah, that's what I use if for from time to time.  I use it as a buyer quite frequently.  I once had a fairly lucrative sideline, but the constant changes just made it too difficult.  I know a woman here in town who has endured and has made a decent living from it.  It can be done.

Well ...

GravitySucks

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 15, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
Well ...

Hi Venus. I see you are waiting with gleeful anticipation.

Whale sightings that far south are rare.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Are the isles wide enough for Senda to walk through them?  It doesn't look like it.  :-\

damon

Did the fuckturd may it to the train or did he conned people and kathy for money? Where is the proof that he woke up in time for the train? Where is the fat fuckturd at??

I have sold on eBay far years and make enough to live but it is not easy.
His plan is to go to Walmart and buy products then mark them up a buck or two and sell it all. First of all that mark up will not cover fees at all and secondly Walmart is not where you go to source out products.

I have purchased products at retail that I thought I could sell but I use the upc to track down the maker, I contact them and see if they will sell to me. After I get a price quote sell the widget I paid retail for and sell it at a 2.5 mark up based on the price I will pay not what I paid. If it sells fast enough I put in an order.

George loves half priced books, I have done a bit shopping there. I look at the trade collection of comics and find ones out of print and sell those. George knows his paranormal books well enough but he holds too much of an emotional attachment to them.

Norm

Quote from: damon on June 15, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
Did the fuckturd may it to the train or did he conned people and kathy for money? Where is the proof that he woke up in time for the train? Where is the fat fuckturd at??

I'll bet it went down this way.....

"Somebody lifted his cash" "His hotel room was already promised to somebody else" "His feet hurt from walking so much" "Even though he ate 4 hot dogs and a large pizza last night he's still hungry" "This is the last time he goes to a convention" "He was ripped off" "Even wearing his special hat loaded with 'flair' and his Art Bell tee shirt NOBODY donated to him"

And another 1000 miserable events that caused the fat fuck great displeasure and anger with the greedy miscreants and sewergabbers who purposely attacked him on the train and kept him from using Amtrak's WiFi.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2018, 03:55:34 PM
His plan is to go to Walmart and buy products then mark them up a buck or two and sell it all. First of all that mark up will not cover fees at all and secondly Walmart is not where you go to source out products.

I have purchased products at retail that I thought I could sell but I use the upc to track down the maker, I contact them and see if they will sell to me. After I get a price quote sell the widget I paid retail for and sell it at a 2.5 mark up based on the price I will pay not what I paid. If it sells fast enough I put in an order.

George loves half priced books, I have done a bit shopping there. I look at the trade collection of comics and find ones out of print and sell those. George knows his paranormal books well enough but he holds too much of an emotional attachment to them.

If you are making a living in its current state, more power to you.  I used to sell back in the wild west days where you couldn't list stuff fast enough, and everything seemed to sell.  I probably blame eBay too much for the changes, as things just naturally change in any market, put it does seem like they made some very damaging decisions.  I sold a lot of low-ticket items and used to get quite a bit of cash and checks in the mail.  I had very few problems with this.  When they made Payscum mandatory, the fees ate me up.  I couldn't change with the market so I got out. Like Sredni, I sell stuff rom time to time to get rid of it but I don't sell on their as a livelihood anymore.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

I know that many people shop Craigslist, garage sales, flea markets and resale shops for items to sell on Ebay...I can see that, as I like to collect mid century modern furniture, lamps and decorations...I see what they go for on Ebay, then I know if I'm getting a good deal or not..

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 03:37:58 PM
Are the isles wide enough for Senda to walk through them?  It doesn't look like it.  :-\

I was thinking the same thing. Judging from LMH's live video, whale-sized Senda will win the fattest slug on the floor award. That's the problem with popular, well-attended venues. Everybody including the visiting public is packed in like sardines in a can. Plus the heat given off by the crowd of sweating lookers and it's not even Saturday yet.

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

He'll certainly struggle with waddling through people while filming.  I can't think of two things that boy can do well at the same time.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

If you are making a living in its current state, more power to you.  I used to sell back in the wild west days where you couldn't list stuff fast enough, and everything seemed to sell.  I probably blame eBay too much for the changes, as things just naturally change in any market, put it does seem like they made some very damaging decisions.  I sold a lot of low-ticket items and used to get quite a bit of cash and checks in the mail.  I had very few problems with this.  When they made Payscum mandatory, the fees ate me up.  I couldn't change with the market so I got out. Like Sredni, I sell stuff rom time to time to get rid of it but I don't sell on their as a livelihood anymore.

I also use Amazon. I sell a ton more on Amazon but same purchasing principles.

You can not watch a YouTube video then go buy crap at Walmart. Anyone can buy shit at Walmart.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2018, 04:21:09 PM
I also use Amazon. I sell a ton more on Amazon but same purchasing principles.

You can not watch a YouTube video then go buy crap at Walmart. Anyone can buy shit at Walmart.

There was a gal on YT who would purchase stuff from the liquidation section at WM and would sell the stuff on Amazon.  Looked like she was doing pretty well at the time.  Don't know how it has held up over time though. 

Norm

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

There was a gal on YT who would purchase stuff from the liquidation section at WM and would sell the stuff on Amazon.  Looked like she was doing pretty well at the time.  Don't know how it has held up over time though.

ssshhh! I made a killing looking for items at WM marked down for clearance, ladies sports bras sold the fastest!

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

I looked at a few. They are not making money selling soap and hot sauce, they are making money off YouTube by making compelling videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upJKUHb_S5o

Of course Falkie falls for this stuff. He has said that he tried Game Stop dumpster diving and never has any luck. He thinks stuff like this is real as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd_aTf1xlSk

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
I looked at a few. They are not making money selling soap and hot sauce, they are making money off YouTube by making compelling videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upJKUHb_S5o

Of course Falkie falls for this stuff. He has said that he tried Game Stop dumpster diving and never has any luck. He thinks stuff like this is real as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd_aTf1xlSk

This is the lady I was thinking of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfDfF3Si3c