• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNp6IGIbYEU

Uh Oh, they are cutting off his internet much sooner than expected...

and other disasters

I think he said he's $107. overdrawn, so far.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SghUFmTUrwo

In this lost file, George mumbles something about when Kathy gets her prius, she will be driving him to these events in the future, she owes him, he claims.  So...  now she has a Prius, she will be able to drive him to AlienCon 2019, right?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExc8tGYNos

Georges Amazon Fire let him down during his AlienCon 2018 recording.  He will never use it again to take video.

Jackstar

Lilith

Quote from: brig on February 09, 2019, 06:56:01 AM

and other disasters

It also sounds like he has had to help Kathy feed her kitties this month.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 09, 2019, 07:25:53 AM
Yet you keep posting...

He's a man on an important mission.  LOL's

At least we know he visits Georges thread, and probably watches each of his videos, at least once.

AZZERAE

I have personal correspondence with The Falkenberg, from the Summer of '15, which I'll consider releasing if there is any interest for it.

I'm not certain if I recall the specifics, but if there's any juice, I'll be sure to publish.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on February 09, 2019, 08:17:25 AM
I have personal correspondence with The Falkenberg, from the Summer of '15, which I'll consider releasing if there is any interest for it.

I'm not certain if I recall the specifics, but if there's any juice, I'll be sure to publish.

Need you ask?  Of COURSE !

Element 115

Quote from: brig on February 09, 2019, 06:56:01 AM

and other disasters

lol here we go again, same shit different month.  He blew all his SSI within the first week of receiving it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on February 09, 2019, 09:10:54 AM
Need you ask?  Of COURSE !

Are you sure it won't be a breach of rule 1 in the Terms of Service?

"Do not publish the personal information of others."

Lilith

Quote from: Element 115 on February 09, 2019, 09:58:11 AM
lol here we go again, same shit different month.  He blew all his SSI within the first week of receiving it.

Honestly, he blew MORE than all his money, he overdrew his bank $100. and some dollars,  didn't pay his internet bills, and who knows what condition his bank cards are in now, we just know they are blocked, and that he can't even move his paypal refund to his bank, because the bank will just deduct it from his overdrawn amount.  Anything that gets sent to his paypal, has to be used to purchase more items he can't afford, online.

Element 115

Quote from: brig on February 09, 2019, 10:08:05 AM
Honestly, he blew MORE than all his money, he overdrew his bank $100. and some dollars,  didn't pay his internet bills, and who knows what condition his bank cards are in now, we just know they are blocked, and that he can't even move his paypal refund to his bank, because the bank will just deduct it from his overdrawn amount.  Anything that gets sent to his paypal, has to be used to purchase more items he can't afford, online.

But you're still paying the bills you owe when the bank deducts from overdrawn bills.  I don't get why he won't x'fer the money to pay his overdrawn balance.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on February 09, 2019, 10:04:49 AM
Are you sure it won't be a breach of rule 1 in the Terms of Service?

"Do not publish the personal information of others."

I think that means name, address, telephone number etc.   Maybe PM MV and ask him, just to be very clear about what you can share here in your report about your experience, and what he doesn't allow, just to be safe.

Lilith

Quote from: Element 115 on February 09, 2019, 10:11:39 AM
But you're still paying the bills you owe when the bank deducts from overdrawn bills.  I don't get why he won't x'fer the money to pay his overdrawn balance.

My guess, because he wants to be able to use his paypal money to make more online purchases for his collections, and his tech toys, as he accumulates enough money in his paypal account.   I think he will HAVE to pay off his overdraw at his bank before he can pay his internet bill, because I don't think he can pay his internet bill with paypal funds transfer.  I wonder if his bank accumulates daily interest on his overdrawn amount due?

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on February 09, 2019, 10:14:11 AM
I think that means name, address, telephone number etc.   Maybe PM MV and ask him, just to be very clear about what you can share here in your report about your experience, and what he doesn't allow, just to be safe.

Alright, thanks.

Element 115

Quote from: brig on February 09, 2019, 10:19:01 AM
My guess, because he wants to be able to use his paypal money to make more online purchases for his collections, and his tech toys, as he accumulates enough money in his paypal account.   I think he will HAVE to pay off his overdraw at his bank before he can pay his internet bill, because I don't think he can pay his internet bill with paypal funds transfer.  I wonder if his bank accumulates daily interest on his overdrawn amount due?

If he has a PayPal Debit card then he can pay Internet with PayPal funds but yes either way he has to pay his overdraft fee(s) before his bank will reinstate his account.  Why in God's name does the bank allow him overdraft protection in the first place is beyond me.

Lilith

Quote from: Element 115 on February 09, 2019, 10:26:46 AM
If he has a PayPal Debit card then he can pay Internet with PayPal funds but yes either way he has to pay his overdraft fee(s) before his bank will reinstate his account.  Why in God's name does the bank allow him overdraft protection in the first place is beyond me.

I think what might have happened, is he had enough in the bank to pay for something, but ONLY because something else he paid for hadn't cleared yet, but I agree.  I have NO IDEA why the bank paid out on the transaction that caused the overdraw from his account, before they cut off his card.

But then, we only have Georges word, that such a thing, did indeed happen with his bank...

whoozit

Falkie’s overdraft protection is a cash cow for the bank.  Pretty soon he’ll have his own private branch.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 09, 2019, 10:35:40 AM
Falkie’s overdraft protection is a cash cow for the bank.  Pretty soon he’ll have his own private branch.

I don't know about his bank, but my bank overdraft fees are $35.00 a day, I just looked it up.

Element 115

Quote from: brig on February 09, 2019, 10:37:26 AM
I don't know about his bank, but my bank overdraft fees are $35.00 a day, I just looked it up.

Mine is just one fee of $35.  The last time I had one was back in 2013.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Element 115 on February 09, 2019, 10:41:29 AM
Mine is just one fee of $35.  The last time I had one wasc back in 2013.

^^^^^^^^
Better than Falkie.

Lilith

I was just reading this interesting article on how bank overdrafts are handled by banks.  It includes a list of daily overdraft fees for some banks.

https://www.mybanktracker.com/news/how-many-overdraft-fees-can-your-bank-charge-you-in-one-day

Quote from: brig on February 09, 2019, 10:08:05 AM
he can't even move his paypal refund to his bank, because the bank will just deduct it from his overdrawn amount. 

Why can't he do that, again?  OH WAIT I REMEMBER. It's because he can't pay for the consequences of his financial mismanagement with "his" money.  That's prime video material for shaking down the women who donate to this fucking slug.  Yeah right he got two hours of sleep.  He gets two hours of sleep six times a night.

Anyone who gives money to this 400 lb dog turd should be gassed.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 09, 2019, 06:32:36 PM
Why can't he do that, again?  OH WAIT I REMEMBER. It's because he can't pay for the consequences of his financial mismanagement with "his" money.  That's prime video material for shaking down the women who donate to this fucking slug.  Yeah right he got two hours of sleep.  He gets two hours of sleep six times a night.

Anyone who gives money to this 400 lb dog turd should be gassed.

He claims his internet is supposed to be shut off today, so the above vid, might be the last one we see for awhile.