• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Philosopher

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 11:12:01 PM
my Engligsh is flavored by my Mongolian heritage not pissy French

I thought that was mongoloid heritage in your case.

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on July 30, 2017, 11:17:59 PM
I thought that was mongoloid heritage in your case.

No that's Art's heritage. ;)
he is into Asian p*ssy

Quote from: Philosopher on July 30, 2017, 10:18:05 PM
When Art said "George gets it" he did not specify exactly what George "Gets".  "It" could mean anything from mumble mouth disease to daily, incessant criticism from BellGab.  Why does everyone think it was a complement?  Don't assume anything.

Well, it was taken for its obvious meaning, and Art confirmed he was doing someone at the network a favor by saying it.  So there's plenty of evidence the assumption is quite correct.  Why couldn't he have just said something like ''hey, give this guy a chance''?  Art is a professional radio show host, and very articulate.  It has always seemed to me he chooses his words carefully, and I doubt this was an exception.

The reason it matters is because when Art says other things that turn out not to be true (''keep your MITD subscriptions current because you never know when I'll do a show'', or his comments on Heather's ability), or implausible, contradictory stories with numerous holes in them (the whole stalker/shooter thing), its helpful to know what his track record is and whether we should give him the benefit of the doubt and just take his word.

I'm personally not interested in hearing from someone who treats his listeners with contempt, insults their intelligence, and isn't honest with them.  What's the point?  To me, Art fits into this category.

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on December 12, 2015, 08:35:07 AM
Interesting:

From artbell.com comments
Mike Wardly · Orange County School of the Arts
Oddly enough, there have been no actual police reports filed. I've actually checked and put in for copies seeing as they're public record but have been told there are no reports. Why Art? Could it be because this is all a scheme to stop doing the show, and you haven't filed a report because you know filing a false report is highly illegal?

Man up Art, just admit the show wasn't doing as well as you had hoped and have decided to give up.
Like · Reply · 55 · 13 hrs

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on December 12, 2015, 09:28:56 AM
Question for all:

If one quits a fast-growing internet-radio show at the cusp of greater success because of a crazed shooter / intruder who is traumatizing you and your family, especially your daughter, does it make sense to put a photo of her, front and center, with a smiling Art Bell, on ArtBell.com?

Art Bell Philosopher here has a valid question for you... ;)
To me sounds like Philosopher thinks that you are a total fool or a fraud  ::)

ZaZa

Art Bell, looks like Philosopher has another good question for you,
or maybe Philosopher is suggesting that you are just a cheap a fraud ??  ;)

Quote from: Philosopher on December 12, 2015, 08:54:10 AM
In the current terrorist-fear climate if there were more "shots fired" at the Bell property as described (with an intruder) there would be 20 cops responding and state-wide mainstream media attention.  Where are the media reports?

Philosopher

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 12:29:59 AM
Art Bell Philosopher here has a valid question for you... ;)
To me sounds like Philosopher thinks that you are a total fool or a fraud  ::)

I never said I was defending Art.  On the contrary...  but this is becoming TrollGab.

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on July 31, 2017, 12:34:29 AM

I never said I was defending Art.  On the contrary...  but this is becoming TrollGab.

So now you are saying that Art is a liar

Philosopher

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 12:35:28 AM

I never said he was saying the truth.

Philosopher

By the way, my avatar is scarier than yours.

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on July 31, 2017, 12:37:23 AM

I never said he was saying the truth.

so don't be coward and openly call him a liar !!
what are you waiting for ??
he could die any time now and you will miss your chance to ask him if he was telling the truth 

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on July 31, 2017, 12:39:09 AM
By the way, my avatar is scarier than yours.

but mine is bigger

ZaZa

Quote from: Sergeant Major on July 30, 2017, 03:50:57 AM
dude, your Engrish is superior! I spit out my Old Fashion reading your bon mot "your mouth produces more shit than your ass" You owe me a shot of Bookers

Sergeant Major,
Bookers you said, well well Sir, your tastes are exquisite indeed.
I never had that and after reading about it I must try that one day soon.
Very interesting story behind it.
I'm not much of a bourbon drinker, lately I'm into tequilas.
Few weeks ago I got bottle of George Clooney's tequila, I posted about it in this thread:
REAL FOOD-FAKE FOOD
http://bellgab.com/random-topics/real-food-fake-food/new/#top

"George Clooney just sold his tequila business for up to $1 billion"

...I was drinking brandies for long time (and of course wines/beers)
scotch but got bored with it, and got bored with brandies as well
had tequila before but it was just basic stuff, the better qualities give of course much nicer trip, {as with all drinks}

paladin1991

No.  Philly is saying that you are a troll.

Fucking troll.

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 10:42:02 AM
No.  Philly is saying that you are a troll.

Fucking troll.

This woman isn't a troll, she's just straight-up mentally fucked.  Trolls are usually witty or have some goal in mind.  This lady is just batshit crazy and begging for help in a world that has forgotten her.

Art, how's diaper duty? Anyways, all joking aside, I hope you live long enough to raise your youngest children. I mean it. No child should grow up without their father. You better be taking good care of your body. Don't fail them.

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on July 31, 2017, 10:54:10 AM
Art, how's diaper duty? Anyways, all joking aside, I hope you live long enough to raise your youngest children. I mean it. No child should grow up without their father. You better be taking good care of your body. Don't fail them.

Art has killer tits.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 01:36:05 AM
Apparently allegedly one of Art's cats died.
It happened at night when Art was sleeping on his back and one of his cats got attracted to the scent and shape of Art's tits
and started sucking on it, but the dark yellowy syrupy discharge instantly poisoned the poor kitten.
Apparently the milky discharge had very high content of cigarette tar in it, even tho Art stopped smoking few years ago. 
Kitten will be cremated using firecrackers that the stalker sent Art for his birthday
and Art will fly the cat's pussies's ashes in his drone and sprinkle over the neighboring bordellos.
                                                 He has killer tits.

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on July 31, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 11:00:07 AM
Art has killer tits.

The stalker must be attracted to Arts' tits. By god, now we have a motive. This case is about to break wide open!

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

Is that a younger ART BELL getting the 'happy ending?'

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 12:29:16 PM

I wonder if Art ever autographed his own tits? I would.

chefist

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 12:29:16 PM

Hmmm....Could it be this guy changing it?

cweb

I can't believe it's already been over 18 months since the show went tits up out.

paladin1991

Quote from: cweb on July 31, 2017, 06:21:53 PM
I can't believe it's already been over 18 months since the show went tits up out.

I know, bro.  I still have my BELL A1 Panzer in the garage.  Ah the nights of victory as we swept the competition before us, affiliates falling like dominos, Danhiser booking flight for he and Dave Noory to Argentina....

It is bittersweet, is it not, mon frere?

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on July 31, 2017, 12:33:41 PM
I wonder if Art ever autographed his own tits? I would.

I wonder if Falkie crew selling coffee mugs with Senda's mug on it, if they can sell coffee mug with Art's tits on it.
Just the tits ,no face so the f*cker can not sue.
Or a t-shirts with like 6-8 inches wide strip with his tits printed at the level where person would have their tits.
One version of t-shirts with tits only and second version with BellGab in big letters printed under them.
The PREMIUM EDITION T-shirt would be with tits printed at the front and at the back.

(fuck you if you are reading this /of course you do/, since you are denying that you got financial 'bonus' for saying that "George Noory get's it"
and refusing to write $10K cheque for BellGab {that you used to benefit financially from} -so now we need to somehow make money to provide BellGab with
needed finances to go forward, so in short Fuck Off. Or you with us or you are against us).

ZaZa

Art got remarried 3 months after his wife Ramona died.
Wonder how soon his young wifu remarries after old Art crocks. ::)

ZaZa

Airyn what's your user name on Bellgab?? :-*

Jackstar

Quote from: Anonwithnoname on July 29, 2017, 02:24:53 AM
hmm theone has no proof of his unjust accusations that he leveled on  jackstar.

Oh yeah! I forgot all about this.

Obvious asshole is obvious.

Jackstar

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 10:48:36 PM
Airyn what's your user name on Bellgab?? :-*

See above.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on May 16, 2017, 09:33:32 PM

You will never in your life, be as cool as I am. Embrace this fact.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 24, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

Holy jumping Jesus shit balls! I am an idiot.