• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

cosmic hobo

Paging Dr Bell.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on July 06, 2015, 11:49:24 PM
Hi everybody, just got back from a trip cut short to San Diego where I got sick as a dog from something I ate at Denny's, jeez I was sick. Really a bummer because it cut short our trip.

Art

jeez, I wonder who is copying who'm ?
is Art copying George or George copying Art

maybe George 'got it' from Art

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on July 13, 2015, 01:38:12 AM
I am at this point not going to Sue anybody.

Art

What a relief...

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on July 10, 2015, 10:59:11 PM
Yes we have a delay system in place.

Art
..is that a code name for 'quitting system' ??

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on August 22, 2015, 08:05:02 PM
I do indeed think the show is going well, I am starting to get more at ease with everything I have to do and it is a lot. When you run your own board it's truly a different ball game but it's the only way to be in charge of the flow of the show which is very important to me.

As always, I want to thank the members on here who have given so much support and real help, if anybody wants to complain that Bell Gab people are too vocal on the show they can stick where the Sun don't shine. The people on here are my friends. There are other Fan group sites but I owe the people here a lot.

Art

..but theStalker had different opinion about it

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on August 08, 2015, 10:44:59 PM
I have got to say, the people on this site are in my opinion some of the smartest people on the Planet, even though you can be a rough group if crossed I have met some of the best most talented people here in my life. I am so proud to be a member.

From MV, Rossy, Redacted, Jaz, now sbaustin and so many with talent. The group as a whole has helped so much with the effort to get this show on the road and given so much support with the Blitz that I can just not thank you all enough. I know many have worked behind the scenes, thank you from my Heart.

Art

jeez :)
Thank you. I really appreciate your compliment..

We are also proud of you, Mr.member
don't you ever quit your membership

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on July 20, 2015, 04:15:54 AM
Don't worry, we will let a bit of time pass and try again, I think people thought you were going to be there every night, I should have explained it was for mainly open lines interaction, we will try again, as I said people hate change. You were just great and given time you would relax and be super.

Art

..do you still worry about theStalker ?
maybe enough time passed already,and you can try again

I will pass your compliment to theStalker..

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on July 19, 2015, 04:15:17 PM
This is going to be wild, look what I have coming...

Art

are you talking about theStalker ,or a new cat

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on September 02, 2015, 02:53:52 AM
Well Bell Gab tends to move like a group until they begin to eat their own, then it's everybody for themselves! Peter Davenport tomorrow.

Art

..easy tiger,easy.
I would never eat (Redacted)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on September 13, 2015, 04:56:29 PM
Jeez, relax I did not say I was leaving I was just pointing out to those of you who wrote that you thought I might leave because of a few critics. I have never cared what people say about what I do or experiment with. I was trying to point out what is important to me and what is not.

Art

George Noory impersonator detected

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on October 18, 2015, 02:31:54 AM
If true, Dave is just a uninformed jerk. I never said it WAS Aliens I simply reported that there was breaking news on possible Megastructures which has also been on ALL the Mainstream Media by now
Including the Washington Post ABC and CNN. I think he was just pissed that he got scooped. Or perhaps his Angel visions are offended. I doubt any of us will know more till our hardware is repaired and we can take a further look.

Art

jeez

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 01:29:04 PM
I don't see many real questions here, just a lot of fighting. MV and me are fine. I did ask him to review a post from DP after somebody told me it was Libel, he did as did I and I felt it was not libel so I told him to leave it, no problem. Then there was another message from KofK which was libel and he took it down.

The phone call threat came just before I went on air and I mentioned it to Heather but did not call the Police because I have had so many phone and email threats over the Years and learned that the Police always tell you people who talk do not do things and frankly I thought it was just some kid who heard all the on air stuff and wanted to pile on. Never the less Heather on her own decided to report it and when the Police asked me about it I confirmed it and did say I had not reported it for the reasons above and they agreed with me.

I am not supporting the Network in any way, it is supporting itself. Nor am I involved with it in any way. Keith and I remain friends. I have been helping Heather in every way I know how. She has retained many thousands of subs.

I may do a Gab Cast next Week if people want it, perhaps on Tuesday if that's what people want. I did sift through the messages but saw more fighting than questions.

As for the Stalker, we have a pretty darn good idea who it is but not enough proof to make a arrest or even say. The situation has not changed otherwise and my return to the air is something I might try without any prior announcement to test the waters. It still depends frankly on my Wife. Feel free to call me a pussy but this is not just my decision.

Art

jeez, please tell I We pray

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on December 29, 2015, 03:51:55 PM
I think this turd still does not get it! He has already proven he is a Cyber Stalker. I have come to believe he just might be my Stalker. He wants more investigation and he will get it. Anybody this consumed with trying to hurt me because I left a Radio show is suspect.

Art

jeez,
go get him tiger

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on December 25, 2015, 04:25:09 AM
One last thing since I am awake, about Heather, I was not talking about prank calls everybody that does a show gets those. I was talking about the show thread, she read that every night and it was pretty brutal. That's what I meant about one of our own. She has been a member in good standing for a long time and I know that doesn't get you much but maybe a little?

Art

jeez,
is 'awake' a code word for aroused ?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on January 28, 2016, 01:24:09 PM
My opinion of this whole Stalker thing is that it was designed to scare me (which it did). If somebody had wanted to kill me, I would be dead. No question, when somebody comes to the dead end street directly in from of my Studio house and fired off several high powered Rifle rounds with no holes in the house, it's a scare tactic.

Then a guy is outside my house, then a shot is fired as I get to my gate. Both long stories but again designed (I think) to scare me.

What I could not be sure of and still am not, is would this proceed to something more deadly if I let it play out. The real stopper was Airyn and Asia. Perhaps some of you would have told your Wife no, not me. So as I said in a earlier post if that makes me a pussy, so be it.

Art

jeez,
chicken shit.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 10:45:47 PM
I do not have 10 million dollars, another myth. Where does this stuff come from? Not even close!

Art

jeez,
did you told that to Airyine before you marry her :o

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on May 29, 2015, 10:12:15 PM
You can tell the colors of a person by the way they do business.   When Norry had publicity for his Giam, his PR person was tweeting how much of a loser that Art Bell was. 

Now, internet chatter has it that Norry has hired the same PR for his new television venture.  Really, who is the loser in this situation?

Big badge of honor!!

Art

jeez,
what's the color of a quitter? ,brown like s...

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on June 14, 2015, 10:57:26 PM
Dude, I'll be drinking Wine from that ragged skull of yours.

Art

jezz JEZZ jezz

Daddy? nope. *sigh*

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on April 24, 2015, 08:58:47 PM
Sure, I have two grown Children from a Marriage when I was very young and they were Adopted very early by their new Father as soon as my ex re-Married.

I also have a Son, now grown who was attacked by his HIV School Teacher who is in Jail for life as a result, he is as a result very troubled despite all we have tried.

Now, how about your Family tree? Oh wait, your not even using your real name.

Art

JEEZ, because
YOU ABANDONED THEM you prick

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on April 30, 2015, 10:29:04 PM
You are a f.....g troll and I can see you are hyped the f..k up. It's great to have you here mother F...er, thanks for being such a big f...ing fan.

Art F...ing Bell

jezz,
Fuck this foul language

Quote from: th'ONE on June 24, 2017, 02:41:47 PM
JEEZ, because
YOU ABANDONED THEM you prick

"muh real name" "muh family tree"

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on April 27, 2015, 09:30:38 PM
                                               Announcement

I am sorry to announce that Keith Rowland has informed me tonight that he no
longer wants to move forward (he quit). This follows a conversation I had with him in
which I asked him to not snap at people. I was concerned because he was in charge of
the Business side of the deal which is a lot of work and involves dealing with people.
Business is built on relationships. He said the stress of all this was to much for him
which is understandable because there is a great deal to do on his side. He further told
me that he will turn his Network over to somebody else. All this was as much a shock
to me as I am sure it is to you.

As a result of this, it is less likely that I will move forward because I can not handle both
The Talk Host part of the job as well as the Music License matters, the Streaming deals
that have to be made, the Website, the Producer he had lined up and much more.

Since I have already bought all the Studio gear I will go ahead and build the Studio with
the hope of finding a way forward. This is not me saying I quit, it is me saying that right
now I don’t see a way to get it all done. If  I can find a way, I will do so, but this is kind
of a stopper for the moment. I will keep you all informed.

Art

jeez,
Keith learned from the Master :P

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on April 25, 2015, 09:06:35 PM
I never felt like blowing my own horn, I always actively avoided it.

Some things about Dave I just don't get, really to many to list here but mostly how somebody with so little thinks so much of himself or why he does nasty things and then when he is called on it he rushes in here to spin it as the latest accident action of somebody else or a coincidence, which at any other show moment he does not believe in. Honest to God you can set your clock by it. I think he is a very insecure person.

I will never forgive either him or Lisa for the Oates thing which was done from the most mean spirited center a person can have and I have told both of them that.

Again, as we near July I expect whatever dirt they can throw at me to be thrown even though I think it hurts them and only helps me but insecurity drives Dave to his nasty little center. The real kicker is there is no need for all this, both shows will survive just fine but Dave has not figured that out yet.

Art

jeez,
because you are not like George Noory who apparently has 12" uncut Egyptian cock ???

Art has been forever triggered. lulz

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on May 15, 2015, 10:18:31 PM
People are funny, they either love or hate something like Mel's hole, But they sure do remember it a Decade later. The good ones evoke strong emotions of one kind or another. One thing for sure, you only get that sort of thing in open lines because it would never make it past a Producer or for that matter a call screener. Not everything has to make it past the cold reality test, what fun would that be? If that is what you want try PBS.

Art

jezz,
how about Heather's hole, people are saying that is full of worms ,jezz

"The Wormhole"
This is a one-way wormhole.
http://midnightinthedesert.com/worm-hole/

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on May 05, 2015, 05:26:12 PM
Can anybody here tell me how I post a picture?

Art

jezz,
do you have a picture of theStalker,wow!!! please post it,
jeez we are waiting to see his mug

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 15, 2015, 03:08:00 PM
Sometimes you have to think outside of the toy box.

Art

yes genius, jezz

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 14, 2015, 07:35:07 PM
Ok, the three Cat kids are now up on FB.

Art

just don't abandon them as you did with your real kids, jeez

BobGrau

You're really driving that price down.