• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RELIGION Thread

Started by theONE, October 25, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

ZaZa

"..and pigfucker."

Stop talking about your boyfriend's (21st*oyster*Man) father like that.

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 01, 2018, 11:12:30 AM
Ah, so you maintain that Jesus the Christ will in corporeal form (?) return to kill infidels and sinners?

Scriptural citation is?
Idk Matthew 10:34?

Ye may not suppose that I came to put peace on the earth; I did not come to put peace, but a sword

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
Idk Matthew 10:34?

Ye may not suppose that I came to put peace on the earth; I did not come to put peace, but a sword

That whole section is about persecution.  Descriptive, not prescriptive.

ZaZa

Are the wicked destroyed by Christ’s coming?

1. When Jesus returns to earth the wicked who are left alive will call for the rocks and hills to fall on them because they cannot look upon the face of Christ
(Revelation 6:15-17).

2. The wicked will be destroyed with everlasting destruction because they did not know God or obey the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ
(2 Thessalonians 1:7-10).

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2018, 11:53:52 AM
That whole section is about persecution.  Descriptive, not prescriptive.
Ok, Pastor.  ;)
And he said unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a wallet: and he that hath none, let him sell his cloke, and buy a sword.

ZaZa

When will we get immortal bodies?

At the moment of Jesus’ second coming, at the last trump, the mortal bodies of the saved will be transformed and they will receive immortal bodies.
(1 Corinthians 15:52-53) says,
“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.
For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.”

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
Ok, Pastor.  ;)
And he said unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a wallet: and he that hath none, let him sell his cloke, and buy a sword.

"And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough."

That was quite an armed revolt He was planning.

ZaZa

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2018, 12:14:54 PM
"And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough."

Lol, funny comment, but I'm sure you accept the fact that The LORD has supernatural powers at his disposal.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

and having in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp two-edged sword is proceeding, and his countenance as the sun shining in its might.
Plus, there are magic swords aplenty is various myths and lore.  Sometimes you only need one.

ZaZa

Warnings about the second coming of Jesus?
There are many confusing non-biblical theories about the second coming of Christ which distract many people.
Will He appear spiritually to only a select few? Will Jesus’ second coming only be in certain physical locations?
Will Jesus appear in the desert? Jesus warned about deceptions in the last days.
In fact, in (Matthew 24:4-5), Jesus cautions believers not to be deceived by people coming in the name of Jesus claiming to be Christ.
Therefore, our only safeguard is to turn to the Bible alone for answers.

Will Jesus come back secretly?
Many people ask, how many people will see Jesus when He returns? Christ’s second coming will be bright, loud and glorious.
This event cannot be hidden, every human on planet earth will see Jesus.
He will come back personally and literally.
(Revelation 1:7) says, “Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him.”
There will not be a person on earth who is unaware of Jesus’ return.

Jesus Himself describes the manner of His coming.
(Matthew 24:27) states that the return of Christ will be like the brightness of lightning illuminating the entire sky from the east to the west.
Verses 30 and 31 of the same chapter describe Jesus coming with power and great glory and with the sound of a great trumpet,
that awakens the righteous dead who are then gathered from the ends of the earth.
Learn more about Jesus coming back as a thief in the night.

...to be continued/

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
and having in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp two-edged sword is proceeding, and his countenance as the sun shining in its might.
Plus, there are magic swords aplenty is various myths and lore.  Sometimes you only need one.

I don't know -- the unusual way it is wielded might suggest it is a metaphor?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Maybe.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

"The Two-edged Sword Of The Son Of Man" (Rev. 1:16)
https://blog.israelbiblicalstudies.com/jewish-studies/two-edged-sword/

16 …and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength. (Rev 1:16)

As dozens of artists attempted to recreate this picture in their art works and mostly without much success,
we are pointed to the awkwardness of John’s further description of the Son of Man â€" “from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword”.
Sword is the ultimate symbol of armed strength and victory in the ancient world.
There are many different kinds of swords.
The swords that were two-edged were particularly deadly since they were able to cut from both side of the blade.

Understanding the genre of Revelation we know that the double-edged sword is a metaphor.
The imagery is trying to convey that the mouth of the Son of Man wields great power, like that of a double-edged sword.
It is able to wound and to slay the enemies.

In 1 Enoch 62:2 we read:
“And the Lord of Spirits seated him on the throne of His glory, and the spirit of righteousness was poured out upon him,
and the word of his mouth slays all the sinners, and all the unrighteous are destroyed from before his face.”

ZaZa

Two-edged Sword Of The Son Of Man.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
As dozens of artists attempted to recreate this picture in their art works and mostly without much success,
we are pointed to the awkwardness of John’s further description of the Son of Man â€" “from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword”.
Sword is the ultimate symbol of armed strength and victory in the ancient world.

As the ultimate personal weapon to which the writer had recourse in his day, we might better imagine it in our time as a sort of flamethrower, or Death Ray.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
As the ultimate personal weapon to which the writer had recourse in his day, we might better imagine it in our time as a sort of flamethrower, or Death Ray.
Or Life Ray depending on one's decisions earlier, God's Will, Mercy, or.....

ZaZa

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

Real flamethrower vs. “Not a Flamethrower” by Elon Musk.
How does Elon Musk’s “Not a Flamethrower” compare to a real M9 military flamethrower?  Or even to the XM34 flamethrower?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuIVE7rh8zs

Elon Musk is obviously not ready for Armageddon.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
Nah,...Jesus said, "Don't put pearls in front of swines"

My Holy Bible is before me and any man who chooses to read one - fail again.

QuoteAnd you being Ukrainian-Canadian swine are not worthy of a citation.

Iow, you lack spiritual authority and courage, so noted. Predictable too. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 12:06:32 PM
Are the wicked destroyed by Christ’s coming?

1. When Jesus returns to earth the wicked who are left alive will call for the rocks and hills to fall on them because they cannot look upon the face of Christ
(Revelation 6:15-17).

But you said:"Jesus will not only say it...He will do it..."

Quote2. The wicked will be destroyed with everlasting destruction because they did not know God or obey the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ
(2 Thessalonians 1:7-10).

Your citations do not confirm your statement.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
When will we get immortal bodies?

At the moment of Jesus’ second coming, at the last trump, the mortal bodies of the saved will be transformed and they will receive immortal bodies.
(1 Corinthians 15:52-53) says,
“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.
For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.”

No conformation from you.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
In 1 Enoch 62:2 we read:
“And the Lord of Spirits seated him on the throne of His glory, and the spirit of righteousness was poured out upon him,
and the word of his mouth slays all the sinners, and all the unrighteous are destroyed from before his face.”

Closer, but no cigar.

ZaZa

Metron2267,
you being LGBT filth you will never understand words of wisdom coming from the mouth of The LORD.
You only understand words coming from the mouth of your Father,..The Satan.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 02:03:58 PM
Metron2267,
you being LGBT filth you will never understand words of wisdom coming from the mouth of The LORD.
You only understand words coming from the mouth of your Father,..The Satan.

I believe you are both mentally and spiritually ill.

I have no truck with satan and serve only the Lord.

HAND

ZaZa

"I have no truck with satan and serve only the Lord."

..you can not serve The LORD and be LGBT practitioner and a supporter.
SATAN is your Lord.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 02:08:46 PM
"I have no truck with satan and serve only the Lord."

..you can not serve The LORD and be LGBT practitioner and a supporter.
SATAN is your Lord.

Moron! I have not the slightest interest in LGBT, save for seeing them repent and be one with Christ.

You really have made an unholy mess of this forum - congrats on your war of dissonance, lies and stupidity, child.

ZaZa

"...You really have made an unholy mess of this forum"

I'M glad that you are finally addressing your best buddy here that subhuman swine Dr.MDMD
and his perpetual: "I will fuck your mother till she bleeds" and so on...
I'm so glad that you finally have the moral balls to confront him about it, and asking him not to make an unholy mess of this forum.

you, the gutless morally empty hypocrite...

scentless

Wow. This thread got weird. 17 pages back.

Dr. MD MD

Metron2267

Quote from: scentless on December 01, 2018, 02:20:40 PM
Wow. This thread got weird. 17 pages back.

Was that when Zaza lurched back in here? :(

ZaZa

"Was that when Zaza lurched back in here? :("

I started this thread, dummy.