• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: mv on May 15, 2018, 09:39:25 PM
If Heather ever starts taking calls, it would be good to hear callers ask why she made this choice.

I'm not suggesting anyone be cast down with the sodomites to atone for daring utter a negative word about Art Bell.  It's just that she's conspicuously presenting herself as the spiritual and physical vessel through which Art's #Legacy will live on.  Having observed that, I find it odd she'd put the "real" MITD and the #Legacy on a "network" run by a dude who talked shit about the guy.

Expediency?

Is she at the non-compete Fail Safe where only a Michael Vara would be ballsy enough to court legal action on her behalf?

Clearly she'd have had far more credibility had KGRA offered her a slot, albeit they were never going to displace announcers like Jimmy Church with a near rookie bearing bumper music liabilities.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: mv on May 15, 2018, 09:39:25 PM
If Heather ever starts taking calls, it would be good to hear callers ask why she made this choice.

I'm not suggesting anyone be cast down with the sodomites to atone for daring utter a negative word about Art Bell.  It's just that she's conspicuously presenting herself as the spiritual and physical vessel through which Art's #Legacy will live on.  Having observed that, I find it odd she'd put the "real" MITD and the #Legacy on a "network" run by a dude who talked shit about the guy.

MVFTW

And don't forget, she agreed to "take her talents" to another network, but she jumped ship when a better (LOL) opportunity came along.  She's a snake and an opportunist. 

Lilith

Hurricane Michael... the question is, Vandeven or Vara?

Lilith

If you lost the sound on YouTube, you can hear it here on Studo A

https://www.lnmradionetwork.com/

Technical Difficulties LOL

Lilith

Lilith

... and just in case we missed it the first time...

Lilith

I think it'd be hilarious if Hillary runs again.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
I think it'd be hilarious if Hillary runs again.
Especially since she can barely stand.

jayzelady

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

“Thank you for your PATIENTS”? ROTFLMAO 😂😂😂

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

a large portion of his audience is made up of mental patients I'd wager so maybe it's intentional

jayzelady

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 08, 2018, 08:09:40 PM
a large portion of his audience is made up of mental patients I'd wager so maybe it's intentional

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 08, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Well, she DID say it twice...

Lilith

Quote from: jayzelady on October 08, 2018, 08:09:39 PM
“Thank you for your PATIENTS”? ROTFLMAO 😂😂😂

Can't make this stuff up.

jayzelady

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 08:12:10 PM
Can't make this stuff up.

That LNM group needs a tutor in Spelling and English 101. And Speech for Vara, let’s not forget that!

Lilith

She just posted this, so I don't think they've notified her that the guest was a no show, even tho she IS listening live.

jayzelady

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 08:15:03 PM
She just posted this, so I don't think they've notified her that the guest was a no show, even tho she IS listening live.

They must REALLY miss Ira. HA

Lilith

Quote from: jayzelady on October 08, 2018, 08:14:49 PM
That LNM group needs a tutor in Spelling and English 101. And Speech for Vara, let’s not forget that!

Plus, she's a moderator.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 08:22:24 PM
Well...

They have Heather now, so...

::)
How long until Vara is making her pull double duty and moderate the chat to earn her keep?

jayzelady

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 08, 2018, 08:29:18 PM
How long until Vara is making her pull double duty and moderate the chat to earn her keep?

Hopefully, she can spell better

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 08, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Tonight she has KATHLEEN MARDEN - THE CONTACT EXPERIENCE.  NOT my cup of tea, but I might have to listen for a bit to see if Heather sounds like she's running a marathon, and all out of breath.

jayzelady

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
Tonight she has KATHLEEN MARDEN - THE CONTACT EXPERIENCE.  NOT my cup of tea, but I might have to listen for a bit to see if Heather sounds like she's running a marathon, and all out of breath.

They may have finally got their shit together with the RSS downloads, mine finally made it into my podcast app. What a mess it’s been.

Lilith

This discussion is pretty interesting really.  IMO.

jayzelady

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 08:36:23 PM
This discussion is pretty interesting really.  IMO.

I think every time Dr. Rand is on, it’s like this!

Lilith

Quote from: jayzelady on October 08, 2018, 08:34:35 PM
They may have finally got their shit together with the RSS downloads, mine finally made it into my podcast app. What a mess it’s been.

I subscribed when she first came back, but I don't intend to this time.  She's mostly doing paranormal stuff that I'm just not interested in.

jayzelady

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2018, 08:37:44 PM
I subscribed when she first came back, but I don't intend to this time.  She's mostly doing paranormal stuff that I'm just not interested in.

I did ‘cause I fall asleep before the end of the shows! And...can’t resist watching the Circus when it’s in town. Heh, heh