• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 29, 2019, 11:40:43 PM
Wrong song Norry, No, it is not "The Candy Man", for you it is "The Panty Man." 
Quote from: Dateline on October 28, 2019, 03:40:19 PM
Norry's catch phrase is let's do-do it.
Lol.

The most repetitious and rote Halloween show to date.  I don't know how C2C manages to become more boring with each passing month. When a regular guest dies or finally has had enough, and bails, they are replaced by an even duller facsimile.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on November 01, 2019, 04:42:56 PM
The most repetitious and rote Halloween show to date.  I don't know how C2C manages to become more boring with each passing month. When a regular guest dies or finally has had enough, and bails, they are replaced by an even duller facsimile.
What is shocking is that iHate Media, Inc is still promoting Art's shows and even released, in their "vault," some old G2G shows. Anyone put on just a few minutes of one of those and compare to the Norry version of G2G and C2C? It is almost as if they are trying to be bad.  What stuff is in the corporate mist tunnel? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Thv37jfSHY 

Quote from: albrecht on November 01, 2019, 04:47:58 PM
What is shocking is that iHate Media, Inc is still promoting Art's shows and even released, in their "vault," some old G2G shows. Anyone put on just a few minutes of one of those and compare to the Norry version of G2G and C2C? It is almost as if they are trying to be bad.  What stuff is in the corporate mist tunnel? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Thv37jfSHY
================================================
'Allo!
Recovering still from'Near-Life experience'(C)am i..
Thinking am i about the G2G with Mr.Bell...
Wondering am i how many of Mr.Norry-San's callers were called up and scripted by omni-present No.1 ghost,ie,Tommy Danheiser..
Any-one guess right deserves an free copy of the "Phillips 66"map with autographed note Re:'Radians explained'...
B_B
PS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

Dateline

Well. . .there are some comments about Ghost to Ghost.  I thought everyone might have ghosted Ghost to Ghost.

Morgus

Noory wasted lots of time with "surprise guests" reducing the callers further this year.
Even a fake JC left a message. :o

albrecht

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on November 01, 2019, 06:56:32 PM
================================================
'Allo!
Recovering still from'Near-Life experience'(C)am i..
Thinking am i about the G2G with Mr.Bell...
Wondering am i how many of Mr.Norry-San's callers were called up and scripted by omni-present No.1 ghost,ie,Tommy Danheiser..
Any-one guess right deserves an free copy of the "Phillips 66"map with autographed note Re:'Radians explained'...
B_B
PS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["
Glad to see your post and hope all is well. I'm sure lots of intrigue at iHate Media, Inc. Does Phillps still give restaurant ratings- wait that was Michelin.  I did not listen to Norry version of G2G. Instead some old Art when taking down the decorations this morning. Man, fake cobwebs are fun to take off trees and bushes. And, oddly, someone, no sure who, scrawled a "Ichabod Crane Was Here" in chalk on sidewalk? Sometime last night. Glad to see kids have some literary knowledge and only "trick" even fake skeletons hanging from trees unharmed and boxed, awaiting next year.

pate

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on November 01, 2019, 04:42:56 PM
...  I don't know how C2C manages to become more boring with each passing month...

I think it has to do with the "new direction" Jorch announced a few years back.

Nautical Shore.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2019, 09:27:40 PM
I think it has to do with the "new direction" Jorch announced a few years back.

Nautical Shore.
I will admit, Jorch knows "boring."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2019, 09:30:29 PM
I will admit, Jorch knows "boring."

In a rare defense of Norry I think iHate Media, Inc, likes the "showing up." Recognizes that there is a relatively captive audience and dying media format. And he tows the line, so they allow his profiteering by side-projects and general lackadaisical performance. So, in a way, I admire his ability to bilk a dying company and show up (mostly) in person; even if not in full attention or have any interest or passion for the job, callers, or guests. In fact when he took over a friend and I mentioned "Office Space" with regard to him versus Art Bell. Strange. During a crawfish boil.

Dateline

What?  Need some last minute costuming ideas for those post-Halloween weekend parties?

Then, dress up like George Norry and be a stalker.  But what about that significant other that you need an inclusive Halloween costume for.  Dress them up as a transgender She'-She'.   Happy Haunts!

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on November 01, 2019, 09:48:25 PM
In a rare defense of Norry I think iHate Media, Inc, likes the "showing up." Recognizes that there is a relatively captive audience and dying media format. And he tows the line, so they allow his profiteering by side-projects and general lackadaisical performance. So, in a way, I admire his ability to bilk a dying company and show up (mostly) in person; even if not in full attention or have any interest or passion for the job, callers, or guests. In fact when he took over a friend and I mentioned "Office Space" with regard to him versus Art Bell. Strange. During a crawfish boil.
Jackstar, would you please deconstruct this sentence?
In fact when he took over a friend and I mentioned "Office Space" with regard to him versus Art Bell.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 01, 2019, 09:48:25 PM
Beaky the buzzard Noory.

Once again Gorge was pissing and moaning about being attacked by 'anonymous online haters'. Once again I will say: George, I have never concealed my identity here. I do not hide behind an avatar. Everything I say here, I would say to your face. I try to keep my criticisms only about what you do and say on the air. I post because I have the hope that someday perhaps you may take the criticism as constructive; endeavor to actually take an interest in your topics and guests, do a little pre-show prep, and 86 the liars and money-grubbing huxsters. An impossible dream, I know... but where there's life, there's hope.

It never fails to amaze me how, no matter what story the guest is telling, like a bloodhound, George will sniff out the financial detail in the story. The second guest told a story about a man in a murderous rage because his wife drained their bank account without telling him. What was George interested in? How much money was in the account. The guy is obsessed with money, which he seems to use as a yardstick to measure the worth of a person... just as any 'light worker' would do.

expat

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on November 04, 2019, 05:27:54 PM
Once again Gorge was pissing and moaning about being attacked by 'anonymous online haters'.

They're behind the secret door, that's all.

ItsOver

Once again Gorge was pissing and moaning about being attacked by 'anonymous online haters'...

"Thuh haterz are basement dwelling rat eaters!"

albrecht

Once again Gorge was pissing and moaning about being attacked by 'anonymous online haters'. Once again I will say: George, I have never concealed my identity here. I do not hide behind an avatar. Everything I say here, I would say to your face. I try to keep my criticisms only about what you do and say on the air. I post because I have the hope that someday perhaps you may take the criticism as constructive; endeavor to actually take an interest in your topics and guests, do a little pre-show prep, and 86 the liars and money-grubbing huxsters. An impossible dream, I know... but where there's life, there's hope.

It never fails to amaze me how, no matter what story the guest is telling, like a bloodhound, George will sniff out the financial detail in the story. The second guest told a story about a man in a murderous rage because his wife drained their bank account without telling him. What was George interested in? How much money was in the account. The guy is obsessed with money, which he seems to use as a yardstick to measure the worth of a person... just as any 'light worker' would do.
Yep. He even comments positively when people are scammed. Some days ago someone was relating how someone, I think his daughter, sent thousands to a scam caller and Norry said "he loves this stuff" or something ending the segment.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 04, 2019, 06:39:40 PM

"Thuh haterz are basement dwelling rat eaters!"
But didn't he mention about broadcasting from a basement and dead crickets there? When not in LA trying to hobnob with Hollywood stars or in the Hawaiian studio.

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2019, 07:05:07 PM
Yep. He even comments positively when people are scammed. Some days ago someone was relating how someone, I think his daughter, sent thousands to a scam caller and Norry said "he loves this stuff" or something ending the segment.

That might be the most Noory thing ever.

Dateline

The sorriest men are those who don't or won't say they are sorry.

albrecht

Baruch was good. But I sometimes like the doom n gloom prophecy guys. They talk over Norry and also bring up Art days. Funny "nuffin happened" yet. Oddly relistened to random Kathleen Keating show earlier while putting some dirt around yard low spots cleaned out garden and then the recent Baruch show. Towards the end he went full on vintage Art guests, Bill Cooper, n SW radio old school etc stuff! Norry couldn't handle. Biblical, mystery schools, commies, Soviets, China, fake Perestoika/collapse, satanic forces, n nuke wars. " oh boy" was Norry's main reply.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2019, 07:07:42 PM
But didn't he mention about broadcasting from a basement and dead crickets there? When not in LA trying to hobnob with Hollywood stars or in the Hawaiian studio.
His St. Louis "cave" basement?  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: expat on November 04, 2019, 06:05:59 PM
They're behind the secret door, that's all.

The secret door is also code for "Gloryhole".

I've always been amused by their choice of words....

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on November 05, 2019, 02:18:50 PM
I saw this article and thought it might be referring to Doc Wallet:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/man-dies-while-attempting-to-eat-50-eggs
I think "Cool Hand Luke" was on the free satellite movie network and on TCM recently. Some lawyer should initiate a lawsuit on behalf of the dead Indian, Hollywood has deep pockets. Or, at least, get Paul Newman to send them free pizzas, spaghetti sauces, and salad dressings.
Also doesn't this story conflict with Doc Wallet and Norry's MLM business plan?