• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

pate

Haha, for a second there I read;

Quote...where an evil dystopian reality is one dick away...

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 28, 2019, 12:19:32 PM
90% of the audience feels this way. Jorch and Tommy are driving the show into the ground. It's become more 'woo' than 'boo!' every passing week.

and all this spirit world mumbo jumbo on Jorch's watch is all the more ludicrous because on many many occasions George has expressed much doubt that there's anything beyond this life yet here is night after night eating it all up as if he is a believer, never a word of doubt on those nights when the woo peddlers are guests, the invisible world around us is filled with spirits of the dead, demons, angels, fairies and what other imaginary beings these people dream up.
That's a really good point.  He has said agnostic things.  Yet he seems to believe the dead do reach out to us.  I think he openly believes in reincarnation.  I wonder if a Catholic who is confirmed should go through a renunciation if their beliefs change later.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 13, 2019, 07:48:50 PM
:)I see stacks and stacks of handwritten diaries  of every word and every sentence Norry has spoken written in shorthand or a very special note-taking techniques.  Comments about pantie models are highlighted in TANGERINE. :) :D ;D
Who would want to waste time on a man who hugs full frontal?  He used to always do "side hugs" but lately hugs are from the front. ?  He seems to be needing more from them than before.  So.  The hugs do serve a purpose?  If the hugs were innocent, wouldn't he still do side hugs instead of needing full body contact as he gets older?

Who wants to keep a diary about someone who says to females, "Send photos", then decides to be associated with dating websites.  Gross.

Someone who praises sex symbols, when most of his audience is well into menopause.  Sick.

For years during his "youth", I never heard him criticize beauty products ads.  Suddenly now that he's going on 70 it occurs to him to criticizes plastic surgery ads for making people feel bad about aging?  Like he didn't see THAT coming???  Situational values.

All while still extolling the delights of panty models, calling adulteresess "good taste in women".  What a horrid man.  I never even knew what a hater really was until I stumbled on George Noory's followers.

I think of that perfect woman he rejected twice, Candy.  Polite, well spoken, confident, rescues animals, mature around 50, successful in her career, a leader in her community, decent, considerate, thoughtful, courageous... and even probably lovely.  He really misrepresented himself.  I hope she found an authentic man who doesn't play games.  He led her on.  She was correct to think that he was attracted; it was a reasonable assumption from a man who acts like he's down-to-earth.

But he was cruel.  Why Tom put the calls through is a mystery.  We all heard the cruelty in the way he iced her, when she called on his birthday & Christmas.

I e-mailed or PMd him that he never should pick his own dance partners, as it fills a woman's mind with ideas of mutual attraction.  He's lucky Candy was emotionally balanced.  If she had been less stable, he would have had Stalker #2.  What an arrogant man to lead women on unnecessarily & not take reasonable precautions.  I guess he thinks because he's a man that a woman isn't really a threat, but that's no guarantee.  As proven by the fact that he felt he needed to get one restraining order already.  Sometimes I ask myself what the Hell kind of male celebrity has to get a restraining order against a woman.  Has it ever even happened before?  Usually precaution is enough, when dealing with women.  But, we who follow Noory discover some ugly rabbit holes in society.

You know, it really galls me that he extols compliments upon female sex symbols, & claims to be a family man.  But the minute a woman is breast-feeding, she is not welcome at events.  What a bad, bad man.  Every man in my family's circle respects a woman's right to attend theater events just like men, as well as her right to breastfeed a hungry baby naturally.  It's a LAW.  Well, not at George's events.  A breastfeeding infant needs to be with its mother.  Seeing George on stage could be a once-in-a-lifetime event.  Well, mothers who choose to do live  breastfeeding (as opposed to a pump) can't go.  Such a woman could have been a rape victim.  Jerk.  Gee, a woman gets raped, loses her sex symbol figure, decides to breastfeed, & suddenly is banned from George's shows.  What an a*s.  GET A VENUE WITH A CRY ROOM.  GET AN USHER.  CHURCHES ARE CHEAPER ANYHOW.  There are plenty of fringe churches like Unitarian, Scientology, Unity (new age), etc...  Or shell out a little extra and plan in advance to have a cry room.  Heck, BRING a cry trailer with a handicapped ramp & set up audio-visual.  Common sense.  You are a primate, George.

Anyhow, if I was his insurance company, I would not allow him to commit the liability of choosing his own dance partners.  If he really can't afford staff to choose partners from the audience for him, due to family bills, then he should at least spin himself 3 times before pointing to someone to dance with.  He doesn't seem to mind pointing, that's for sure.  Or, it would be fun to have an audience member or one of the musicians choose his dance partners.  Ticket numbers at the door could determine dance partners.  It'd be easy enough to give women tickets from a colored spool.  Then, he could call out, "Orange ticket ending with 89".   He could count down or up from there until he gets a volunteer.

You know what I think.  I think he selects women to dance with based on their body language.  He's probably so afraid of rejection that he has to gauge their willingness.  And he's probably so impatient that he only selects from the front.  Well, he is wrong.  Choosing Candy was fraudulently wrong.  He could have closed his eyes, spun & pointed to someone to save Candy & the entire radio listening audience from cringing at length on two holidays later in the year when he mistreated her horribly.  What a cruel man.

What kind of man goes around presenting himself as single & getting women all hot & bothered, only to immediately reject the best of the best when one calls into the show?  A fraud.  A big fraud.  A tease.  A psychopath.  He not only burned her, he sets up his image/events so that innocent, paying women are going to get hurt.  Kind of like how fertility clinics, who promote families & childhood, set up situations so that fertilized babies will actually be destroyed & then used for their body parts.

I don't see why he dances at all.  If he's so hard up for money that he has to basically prostitute his dancing & hugs, rather fraudulently, then why doesn't he just go into advertising?  It would be more ethical.  He could do what John Walsh does. 

whoozit

Quote from: Tangerine on September 15, 2019, 03:20:42 PM
Ticket numbers at the door could determine dance partners.  It'd be easy enough to give women tickets from a colored spool.  Then, he could call out, "Orange ticket ending with 89 16”.
FIFY.   Sounds like someone wants to dance with George but thinks she isn’t tangy enough to be chosen.  Please stop projecting your insecurities on others especially when it involves walls of text.  I’ll take my answer off the air.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 15, 2019, 03:20:42 PM
Who would want to waste time on a man who hugs full frontal?  He used to always do "side hugs" but lately hugs are from the front. ?  He seems to be needing more from them than before.  So.  The hugs do serve a purpose?  If the hugs were innocent, wouldn't he still do side hugs instead of needing full body contact as he gets older?

Who wants to keep a diary about someone who says to females, "Send photos", then decides to be associated with dating websites.  Gross.

Someone who praises sex symbols, when most of his audience is well into menopause.  Sick.

For years during his "youth", I never heard him criticize beauty products ads.  Suddenly now that he's going on 70 it occurs to him to criticizes plastic surgery ads for making people feel bad about aging?  Like he didn't see THAT coming???  Situational values.

All while still extolling the delights of panty models, calling adulteresess "good taste in women".  What a horrid man.  I never even knew what a hater really was until I stumbled on George Noory's followers.

I think of that perfect woman he rejected twice, Candy.  Polite, well spoken, confident, rescues animals, mature around 50, successful in her career, a leader in her community, decent, considerate, thoughtful, courageous... and even probably lovely.  He really misrepresented himself.  I hope she found an authentic man who doesn't play games.  He led her on.  She was correct to think that he was attracted; it was a reasonable assumption from a man who acts like he's down-to-earth.

But he was cruel.  Why Tom put the calls through is a mystery.  We all heard the cruelty in the way he iced her, when she called on his birthday & Christmas.

I e-mailed or PMd him that he never should pick his own dance partners, as it fills a woman's mind with ideas of mutual attraction.  He's lucky Candy was emotionally balanced.  If she had been less stable, he would have had Stalker #2.  What an arrogant man to lead women on unnecessarily & not take reasonable precautions.  I guess he thinks because he's a man that a woman isn't really a threat, but that's no guarantee.  As proven by the fact that he felt he needed to get one restraining order already.  Sometimes I ask myself what the Hell kind of male celebrity has to get a restraining order against a woman.  Has it ever even happened before?  Usually precaution is enough, when dealing with women.  But, we who follow Noory discover some ugly rabbit holes in society.

You know, it really galls me that he extols compliments upon female sex symbols, & claims to be a family man.  But the minute a woman is breast-feeding, she is not welcome at events.  What a bad, bad man.  Every man in my family's circle respects a woman's right to attend theater events just like men, as well as her right to breastfeed a hungry baby naturally.  It's a LAW.  Well, not at George's events.  A breastfeeding infant needs to be with its mother.  Seeing George on stage could be a once-in-a-lifetime event.  Well, mothers who choose to do live  breastfeeding (as opposed to a pump) can't go.  Such a woman could have been a rape victim.  Jerk.  Gee, a woman gets raped, loses her sex symbol figure, decides to breastfeed, & suddenly is banned from George's shows.  What an a*s.  GET A VENUE WITH A CRY ROOM.  GET AN USHER.  CHURCHES ARE CHEAPER ANYHOW.  There are plenty of fringe churches like Unitarian, Scientology, Unity (new age), etc...  Or shell out a little extra and plan in advance to have a cry room.  Heck, BRING a cry trailer with a handicapped ramp & set up audio-visual.  Common sense.  You are a primate, George.

Anyhow, if I was his insurance company, I would not allow him to commit the liability of choosing his own dance partners.  If he really can't afford staff to choose partners from the audience for him, due to family bills, then he should at least spin himself 3 times before pointing to someone to dance with.  He doesn't seem to mind pointing, that's for sure.  Or, it would be fun to have an audience member or one of the musicians choose his dance partners.  Ticket numbers at the door could determine dance partners.  It'd be easy enough to give women tickets from a colored spool.  Then, he could call out, "Orange ticket ending with 89".   He could count down or up from there until he gets a volunteer.

You know what I think.  I think he selects women to dance with based on their body language.  He's probably so afraid of rejection that he has to gauge their willingness.  And he's probably so impatient that he only selects from the front.  Well, he is wrong.  Choosing Candy was fraudulently wrong.  He could have closed his eyes, spun & pointed to someone to save Candy & the entire radio listening audience from cringing at length on two holidays later in the year when he mistreated her horribly.  What a cruel man.

What kind of man goes around presenting himself as single & getting women all hot & bothered, only to immediately reject the best of the best when one calls into the show?  A fraud.  A big fraud.  A tease.  A psychopath.  He not only burned her, he sets up his image/events so that innocent, paying women are going to get hurt.  Kind of like how fertility clinics, who promote families & childhood, set up situations so that fertilized babies will actually be destroyed & then used for their body parts.

I don't see why he dances at all.  If he's so hard up for money that he has to basically prostitute his dancing & hugs, rather fraudulently, then why doesn't he just go into advertising?  It would be more ethical.  He could do what John Walsh does.

So, you’re Candy? ???

Dateline

Quote from: whoozit on September 15, 2019, 05:03:11 PM
FIFY.   Sounds like someone wants to dance with George but thinks she isn’t tangy enough to be chosen.  Please stop projecting your insecurities on others especially when it involves walls of text.  I’ll take my answer off the air.

She gave you the answer on Bellgab/Bellchan.

Dateline

Documents reveal that Norry did in fact have a relationship with She'-She'.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2019, 05:08:19 PM
So, you’re Candy? ???
No, Candy sounds more robust and wealthier than I am.  I stopped rescuing animals in 2006, and it was only a few.  My job was off-shored years ago, so I have not been able to afford Insiders much, let alone live events.  So.  You weren't required to show ID for our marriage certificate.  Wow.  I'm not surprised.  I know someone who just had his name changed in court, and no one ever verified his ID.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 15, 2019, 06:28:57 PM
Documents reveal that Norry did in fact have a relationship with She'-She'.
What state?

Jojo

My post was not about me.  It was about George shitting on his female fans and discriminating against breastfeeding mothers.  As for walls of text, the pot calls the kettle black in another thread:
Quote from: whoozit on September 23, 2015, 01:16:12 PM
Just finished last nights show. I enjoyed it immensely but am saddened to see that a lot of people ignore the political side of this issue.  It has affected me enough to whizz on the electric fence by writing this calling the two main camps to task; "settled sciencers" and "deniers". Participation in the groups seem to be highly correlated with ones political views.  The most alarming part is the wacky part of both segments is quite large and not confined to the fringe.

I know that I don't have time to check all of the scientific papers to see if there are any biases in studies.  I think that we have to all assume the scientists know what they are doing and if the preponderance of papers suggest climate change then we must believe these facts.  I do get alarmed when I hear of computer models of the climate.  These models are only as good as the inputs and biases built in the model.   It is concerning because our models of local weather  leave a lot to be desired. I think the climate would be even more complex.  I have heard several models predict catastrophes in the future that weren't borne out.

I think that "settled sciencers" project an air of superiority and launch ad-hominem attacks on people who disagree with their viewpoint.  Check back through the this thread if you don't believe me.  Perhaps for most it out of frustration trying to convince the closed-minded, but there is a large element of the superiority complex.

Most of the "deniers" seem to have their heads in the sand.  As I said a preponderance of papers seem to indicate climate change, disputing a few papers on the fringe does not change the findings.  These people do deserve the ad hominem attacks.  I hate any dearly held position that is the result of ignorance or laziness.  These positions must be re-evaluated as new evidence or thoughts are presented.

Now for the third, and I hope largest, camp.  Those of us who realize climate change is real but are not yet convinced that humans are the main cause.  Now before you accuse me of being a bible thumping Christian ( I'm not) or living in the equivalent of the central or southern U.S. (I don't) let me explain.  I have a BS in engineering and an MBA.  I think it safe to say I understand statistics.  Let's look at simple scenario that will illustrate that correlation does not imply causation.  I think we can agree that everyone that has died was      once conceived.  There is perfect correlation (1) between these facts.  Yet it is difficult to argue that the cause of death of everyone was conception.  With the complexities of climate change I think it is difficult to single out humans as the sole or even major cause.  With that said human carbon output is the only thing we can effectively control so all efforts to reduce this should be looked at.

Sorry for the wall of text.  Feel free to attack me if I've pissed you off.  That won't stop me from buying you the beverage of your choice if we ever meet to have a conversation about this.  A world where everyone thought like me
would suck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 15, 2019, 10:20:27 PM
No, Candy sounds more robust and wealthier than I am.  I stopped rescuing animals in 2006, and it was only a few.  My job was off-shored years ago, so I have not been able to afford Insiders much, let alone live events.  So.  You weren't required to show ID for our marriage certificate.  Wow.  I'm not surprised.  I know someone who just had his name changed in court, and no one ever verified his ID.

More to the point, don’t you think that it’s rather unseemly of you to be obsessing over Noory when you’re a married woman?

pate

Quote from: Tangerine on September 15, 2019, 10:31:40 PM
My post was not about me.  It was about George shitting on his female fans and discriminating against breastfeeding mothers.  As for walls of text, the pot calls the kettle black...

Tnagy_Tnagerine,

have you checked to see if you are a XXY genetically?  You seem to exhihbit some awful weird behavior textually.  I get that you identify as a "lady" but by my reckoning that extra "Y" chromo you have seems to make you androgynous.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, I suspect David BVoice suffered/enjoyed the same condition but "he" identified as somewhat manly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMQ0Ryy01yE

Theorizing foar fien...

ediot: mebbe Jorch recogniced "Candy" as a "Dandy" and didna do  the "Dancey"?  nautical shore?

Pretty sure there's not a drop of testosterone left in ol' Thomas from La Jolla. He sounds like a cross between Winnie the Pooh and Mickey Mouse. Never fails to lay it on thick with the guest. Tonight it was 'Fantastic research by the way.' Thomas obviously is a 9/11 conspiracy nutter.

I don't think there's ever been a word more bastardized than what Coast 2 Coast has done to the word 'research'.

Shut your eyes and think of George announcing the next caller is Thomas from La Jolla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U8pAM4VXvI

Jojo

In the past this would have been a PM.  Maybe I'm having DTs of PM withdrawal; there must be some medicine for that. 

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2019, 10:39:07 PM
More to the point, don’t you think that it’s rather unseemly of you to be obsessing over Noory when you’re a married woman?
You didn't seem to mind Srendi, so I just thought...  At least I'm not selling hugs...

Quote from: pate on September 16, 2019, 01:43:40 AM
Tnagy_Tnagerine,

have you checked to see if you are a XXY genetically?  You seem to exhihbit some awful weird behavior textually.  I get that you identify as a "lady" but by my reckoning that extra "Y" chromo you have seems to make you androgynous.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, I suspect David BVoice suffered/enjoyed the same condition but "he" identified as somewhat manly?

Theorizing foar fien...

ediot: mebbe Jorch recogniced "Candy" as a "Dandy" and didna do  the "Dancey"?  nautical shore?

Should I take this as a compliment?  Some people think men are more methodical and logical.  Well, I have a hormone disorder called polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).  It creates extra androgens.  You have a good point in general, but if you could be more specific? You are one to speak, of unusual textual behavior... ::) (You know that, right?  Hope that doesn't come as a surprise.)

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 06, 2019, 06:37:31 PM
...You're old, everybody here is, nobody young listens to Coast2Coast, so what older celebrity do you look like -  Jennifer Aniston? Rue McClanahan? Abe Vigoda? Jane Fonda?
50s isn't supposed to be that old...

There are websites where people can upload a photo and find celebrities they look like.  Here's one:  https://starbyface.com/     I didn't have much luck.  I'd never seen nor heard of the "celebrities" that came up as my look-a-like, and I was more a combination of two than any particular one.  Well, doxxing one's face is probably not a good idea in an Internet forum.  We are just brains in bottles here.  But those sites were fun.

You reminded me of George saying to Whitley last year, "It's what (a woman) looks like that matters".  Whitley replied, "Well, who knows, in 20 years or so..." and HE should know because he was married a very long time.  Looks get you in the door, but even George admits that's not enough.

When I was young, I had "types", certain looks that made me interested in someone.  There were a few exceptions.  But as I've gotten older, I see that when you take the time to get to now someone, their looks really don't matter much unless there is some deal breaker going on like chronic food in a mustache or something like that.

To me, this is relevant to the GNS thread, because these are some of the reasons GNS.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on September 16, 2019, 06:52:19 AM

I wonder why some of these images show the name of the pending host, while others don't.  Are we to assume it's GN if not otherwise specified?

Jojo

I just want to thank everyone for the good time.  Maybe I'll calm down until the next time he goes ape cr*p over some "actress".  He  never compliments the man actors.  Thanks for putting up with me.  Really, it would have been a PM if I had my druthers.  Or, if I had $40, I'd get Inside for 6 months and email him.  If I had a printer, I would snail mail feedback like this to him.  Lots of excuses here...  But GN does S!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 16, 2019, 02:42:23 PM
The state of the union.
Lol.  What went wrong?  People make it sound like a break up occurred when it was discovered that she was a he, but that doesn't sound true.  I mean, how close can two get without realizing gender? 

Morgus

I see Linda Moulton Howe is scheduled as guest for tonight's Jimmy Church Fade to Black show.
So it must only be c2cam with Noory that Linda isn't doing as a guest anymore...

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on September 16, 2019, 07:50:17 PM
I see Linda Moulton Howe is scheduled as guest for tonight's Jimmy Church Fade to Black show.
So it must only be c2cam with Noory that Linda isn't doing as a guest anymore...

She was on C2C with Knapp just a month or so after George announced she was leaving her monthly gig to spend more time on her other work. 

Morgus

I see that tonight Major Ed Dames (Dr. Doom) returns:

Dateline

Is John a pantie model?  He got top billing tonight.

Jojo

Congrats to listener John Lameroux fine okay, but for what?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 16, 2019, 11:09:07 PM
Is John a pantie model?  He got top billing tonight.
What is his gig?  Something good must have happened.  If you ask me, George sounded a little envious, but we don't know what occurred.