• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Kidnostad3

Quote from: MyEye on September 04, 2019, 12:35:56 PM
If it's after the opening comments, I won't be 'rolling'.  On the heels of the movie "American Sniper", the last whole Noory show I listened to was with a former sniper.  Noory equated his 'service' with the combat veterans'.  Sad.

Are there any photos of George Ralph Noory in a US Navy uniform?  Noory shows photos of himself and other photos of him with celebrities but none of him in military uniform.  With all the talk he does about his rank and service, where is even one photo.  If no photo, how about him even showing a redacted, but with his name on it, his form DD-214.  He often claims service in the US Navy but what proof is there he did?

He joined the Naval Reserve as a public affairs officer late in life and did his annual 2 weeks active duty for training in Washington, D.C.  He never served aboard a ship or rose above the rank of LT (0-3). 

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2019, 06:30:05 PM
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/art-bell-vault-secrets-revelations/

I recall Norry mentioning this possibility during a show (I think a Gabcast?)  Hopefully they find some material not included in the great "archive?" Funny how they still need to pimp out old Art shows to get people to sign up or listen to the modern version of the show.

Noory probably considers this new "added feature" for coast insiders a "tribute" to Art...  8)

Quote from: Morgus on September 04, 2019, 06:35:38 PM
Noory probably considers this new "added feature" for coast insiders a "tribute" to Art...  8)

They'd probably get better ratings if they played nothing BUT those classic episodes...

Quote from: Dateline on September 03, 2019, 08:48:07 PM
Has anyone else noticed this?  There is a move to give Tommy equal billing in some of the events and even bring him on air to pitch events. 

For instance on  those lunch events it is so.  Also, some of the conferences promote him as some sort of person on stature.  They show his picture and give him equal billing with Norry.  There is a conference in  Scottsdale, Arizona that has done that.

It seems he is getting more air time during the first hour, especially at the bottom of the hour.  It used to be all about Norry.  Now it has a little Producer Tom thrown in the mix

What other famous radio talk host has to have his producer with him, at all events, to hold his hand? It's clear that Tommy is George's babysitter. I think Tommy is being promoted more, so that the public will naturally think of them as a double-act, and then there will be no questioning why George always has his Tommy...opps! I meant his Blankey, with him at all times.

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2019, 07:51:10 AM
Indeed. He mentions frequently how he had the "opportunity" to drive by the house and also to "ponder" the events.  :o

There seems to be something not quite right in George's brain. Some lack of sincere feeling, or sincere empathy towards victims of brutal and ghoulish crimes. It's not that he is cold, but rather responds in a robotic way, while remaining very interested in all the gory details. I had a friend (now deceased) who had Aspergers, and George often reminds me of him. That would also fit the trait of George to latch onto some subject and then become fixated on the subject, to the point of talking about that subject several times a week.

Jojo

George - If someone cuts in front of you and slows down, it usually means they are frustrated because they felt you were holding them back, like camping in the fast lane or whatever.  Or they're angry at you for some other reason - maybe they felt cut off, too.  Another take is that when someone cuts you off, they usually turn off the road entirely within 2 blocks.  I heard that from someone years ago and found it true.

And who is this misspeak from Labor Day, some "Carissa"?

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 04, 2019, 06:23:55 PM
Freudian slip?
I went back and went through the motions to edit that, but it appears unedited.  Maybe I missed.

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 04, 2019, 06:32:25 PM
He joined the Naval Reserve as a public affairs officer late in life and did his annual 2 weeks active duty for training in Washington, D.C.  He never served aboard a ship or rose above the rank of LT (0-3).
Ooo, that's right; it was not only not deployment, it was the Reserves.  I had forgotten that.  He needs to say Reserves when he says he was in the Navy, because Reserves is totally a different risk level.  I know people who have been in the Army Reserves through war after war and were not called to duty.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 04, 2019, 08:00:45 PM

There seems to be something not quite right in George's brain. Some lack of sincere feeling, or sincere empathy towards victims of brutal and ghoulish crimes. It's not that he is cold, but rather responds in a robotic way, while remaining very interested in all the gory details. I had a friend (now deceased) who had Aspergers, and George often reminds me of him. That would also fit the trait of George to latch onto some subject and then become fixated on the subject, to the point of talking about that subject several times a week.
One week, he went on and on about Marilyn Monroe, on 3 separate eisodes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 04, 2019, 11:40:00 PM
One week, he went on and on about Marilyn Monroe, on 3 separate eisodes.

Who can blame him?! Va-va-va-voom!!! :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 05, 2019, 12:30:53 AM
Why not?  Well, she was an adultress, for one thing.  Have some shame.

http://www.kandeej.com/2010/10/marilyn-monroe-make-up-secrets.html

That seems to be a big thing with you. It takes two to tango though. I sometimes wish that were actually women who are brazen enough to force themselves on married men. That might be alright.  ;) ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 05, 2019, 12:34:51 AM
That seems to be a big thing with you. It takes two to tango though. I sometimes wish that were actually women who are brazen enough to force themselves on married men. That might be alright.  ;) ;)
Well, George seems to be a guy with morals.  Like, he said in chat he looks for personality in a woman.  So it is hypocritical when he lauds adultresses.  Anyhow, as far as adultery goes, you say it might be alright but I would say it wouldn't be good for the sons and daughters, and any more children which might result.  There are brazen family-wreckers out there, MD. Yes, it takes two to tango, but if no one is willing to be an adulteress, then that tango can't happen.

If a man doesn't get the sex he needs at home, most people consider it a form of abandonment.  Christianity, the Bible, and Judaism have always allowed divorce in cases of neglect, emotional abandonment, and abuse. 

Jojo

It's okay for guys to know what a mumu housedress is, George.  No secrets there.  Guys know about caftans, right?
Here are some mumus.

Quote from: Tangerine on September 05, 2019, 02:33:34 AM
Well, George seems to be a guy with morals.  Like, he said in chat he looks for personality in a woman.  So it is hypocritical when he lauds adultresses.  Anyhow, as far as adultery goes, you say it might be alright but I would say it wouldn't be good for the sons and daughters, and any more children which might result.  There are brazen family-wreckers out there, MD. Yes, it takes two to tango, but if no one is willing to be an adulteress, then that tango can't happen.

If a man doesn't get the sex he needs at home, most people consider it a form of abandonment.  Christianity, the Bible, and Judaism have always allowed divorce in cases of neglect, emotional abandonment, and abuse.

Your marriage ended how? Divorce or were you widowed?

Dateline

Quote from: Tangerine on September 04, 2019, 11:29:53 PM
George - If someone cuts in front of you and slows down, it usually means they are frustrated because they felt you were holding them back, like camping in the fast lane or whatever.  Or they're angry at you for some other reason - maybe they felt cut off, too.  Another take is that when someone cuts you off, they usually turn off the road entirely within 2 blocks.  I heard that from someone years ago and found it true.

And who is this misspeak from Labor Day, some "Carissa"?

Yes, introductions are required in polite company.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 05, 2019, 06:32:00 AM
Your marriage ended how? Divorce or were you widowed?
Huh?  I'm lost here.  I thought we were talking about generalities.  Is this the time to say I'm a virgin?  Thanks for asking, though.  Three guys in 2 days giving me nice attention  :D.  Too bad the other two were with their wives. Dogs.  And one was strategizing to gauge my age, which did not work out in my favor when he got a glimpse of my face, oh well.  Why is it that men who are with lovely women still check me out?  Dogs.  It is very rude to the beautiful lady they are with.  Total dogs.

Jackstar

Quote from: Tangerine on September 05, 2019, 09:22:10 PM
It is very rude to the beautiful lady they are with. 

I don't think you have a firm grasp on just how many women encourage their mates to scout for potential 3-way action. I really don't.

Quote from: Tangerine on September 05, 2019, 09:22:10 PM
Total dogs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog#Terminology

QuoteThe term dog typically is applied both to the species (or subspecies) as a whole, and any adult male member of the same.
An adult female is a bitch.
An adult male capable of reproduction is a stud.
An adult female capable of reproduction is a brood bitch, or brood mother.
Immature males or females (that is, animals that are incapable of reproduction) are pups or puppies.
A group of pups from the same gestation period is called a litter.
The father of a litter is a sire. It is possible for one litter to have multiple sires.
The mother of a litter is a dam.
A group of any three or more adults is a pack.

... total what?

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2019, 09:38:24 PM
I don't think you have a firm grasp on just how many women encourage their mates to scout for potential 3-way action. I really don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog#Terminology

... total what?
Easier to get a woman involved than to train a man on how-to, lol.

Anyhow, the guys were being inappropriate.  It's one thing to look, momentarily, but the minute I notice it, that means they stared too long.  Looking or noticing should be discreet.  Well, maybe some were swingers, that could explain some.  But not once has the woman given any positive cue at all.  Never.  In my life.

Dateline

And, in honor of this great day in history we have added:  "Great-Gramper's Pampers"  More added security and cushioning when you need it the most. 

"The Bond Between Generations"

Morgus

Noory referred to the sci fi movie "Soylent Green" that was set in the future year of 2022 - getting pretty close to that now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on September 05, 2019, 11:15:02 PM
Noory referred to the sci fi movie "Soylent Green" that was set in the future year of 2022 - getting pretty close to that now.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 05, 2019, 11:53:06 PM

I eat meat, but I'm kind of glad to see this because big agra really abuses steer, cows and calves. 

Jojo

Poor Josh.  His phone was cutting out, but George said, "You gotta be there" and hung up after just a couple seconds.  Josh WAS there.  His phone was just cutting out momentarily.

How did Art handle these types of calls?

Dateline

Cause for Celebration and "Granny's Panties" has just added their newest collection, "Great-Granny's Panties." 

To further add excitement to this collection, our hero, Norry, has hand-picked the pantie model to exhibit this new line.  Guess who?