• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

chefist

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:44:32 PM
I'm not exactly sure, it wasn't exactly the best kind of experience. Especially when you know the ins-and-outs of the talk conference circuit. while I did enjoy seeing some of the people that I have talked to in the past. Seeing them in person was a joy.

Jordan Maxwell and Dannion Brinkley were the two guys, who were extremely kind to me.  Aside from that, I'm not sure I'll go to any conferences this year, but who knows.

Shoot...if you just went to goof on all the folks there, I'd pay to listen to that...LOL Share a table with Jimmy Church by the outhouse. Ha

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 03, 2019, 04:38:34 PM
Good to know, I enjoy his energy and positivity. :)

Yeah, he seemed like a good dude. Joked about us running into each other so much. I really did like his energy, I should have given him an edible. Next time I see him, I'll see if I can get him on the show.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 04:48:10 PM
Yeah, he seemed like a good dude. Joked about us running into each other so much. I really did like his energy, I should have given him an edible. Next time I see him, I'll see if I can get him on the show.

I hope you can, he doesn't really seem to do the talk show circuit with any regularity.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/tsoukalos-giorgio/7137

History must be keeping him busy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2019, 04:46:04 PM
It would be interesting to get some details on what hanging with a New Age type of chick is like.
Alas, a gentleman shouldn't tell so I'll just be curious........................

Lordy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on January 03, 2019, 04:46:50 PM
Shoot...if you just went to goof on all the folks there, I'd pay to listen to that...LOL Share a table with Jimmy Church by the outhouse. Ha

Haha, I don't think I could muster the strength to do a show near a bathroom. That would be hysterical to do a show with him, but he would never agree to it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 03, 2019, 04:54:22 PM
I hope you can, he doesn't really seem to do the talk show circuit with any regularity.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/tsoukalos-giorgio/7137

History must be keeping him busy.

Yeah that guy is killing it with the money, he doesn't need to go around doing conferences. Who knows I'll see if I can get them on eventually on the program. I do have Andrew Collins coming onto the show soon.

It may not be as famous but he's still a very interesting guy.

chefist

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 05:00:03 PM
Haha, I don't think I could muster the strength to do a show near a bathroom. That would be hysterical to do a show with him, but he would never agree to it.

OMG...do it with anyone that would agree! LOL...I'd come out to help with any audio setup or grunt work (I don't get coffee)...it'd be a blast! LOL

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on January 03, 2019, 05:02:22 PM
OMG...do it with anyone that would agree! LOL...I'd come out to help with any audio setup or grunt work (I don't get coffee)...it'd be a blast! LOL

I am actually very specific about my coffee, I don't trust anyone with that. How would Sedona be for you? I've never been there and I've been invited out there to do some MC work... Lots of new agers there lots of crazy lots of everything.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 03, 2019, 05:06:03 PM
Kind of funny.  This was the Ad I pulled.   ;)

Hehe reminds me of the times when I was getting the Russian bride ads.

chefist

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 05:14:59 PM
I am actually very specific about my coffee, I don't trust anyone with that. How would Sedona be for you? I've never been there and I've been invited out there to do some MC work... Lots of new agers there lots of crazy lots of everything.

perfect...i'm close...lets do it...

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 03, 2019, 04:32:38 PM
Tsoukalos has always interested me, who knew his non-woo background:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_A._Tsoukalos
Tsoukalos is of Greek-Austrian heritage.[12] He is a 1998 graduate of Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, with a bachelor's degree in sports information and communication.[2] For several years he worked as a bodybuilding promoter and a volunteer in IFBB sanctioned bodybuilding contests, including Mr. Olympia.[2][13] He produced and directed the annual San Francisco Pro Grand Prix from 2001 until 2005.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on January 03, 2019, 05:19:13 PM
perfect...i'm close...lets do it...

We'll see how it works out this year. I need to talk to a few people.

chefist

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 05:40:39 PM
We'll see how it works out this year. I need to talk to a few people.

Dr. MD MD

Listening to Clyde live right now and he just announced that Alex Jones is coming up after the next break.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2019, 06:58:53 PM
Listening to Clyde live right now and he just announced that Alex Jones is coming up after the next break.
I listened briefly last night.  He and Alex discussed the Newsguard crap.  It's suppose to fight fake news.  Yeah, right.  Just look at who's behind it, and it rates the New York Times and CNN as "green."  ::) That tells me all I need to know.

Dr. MD MD

Apparently, in about 3 months all smart devices will have a built in fact checker app. No, not just one that checks the facts of the articles you’re reading but also what you’re writing on your device. Big Brother is here, folks. Chinese style rating system here we come! :o

Dr. MD MD

Yep, AJ is right. Everything the shadow government wants to supress is deemed fake new (probably from the Russians) when we all know that the real news is the fake news.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2019, 07:18:51 PM
I listened briefly last night.  He and Alex discussed the Newsguard crap.  It's suppose to fight fake news.  Yeah, right.  Just look at who's behind it, and it rates the New York Times and CNN as "green."  ::) That tells me all I need to know.

Oh, so I guess I’m listening to a repeat of last night’s show.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2019, 07:34:11 PM
Oh, so I guess I’m listening to a repeat of last night’s show.
Sounds like it.  I didn't listen too long last night.  I didn't need to raise my blood pressure. ;)

WeinerInHand

Alex Jones! 😃
Interview starts at the fifty minute mark.

Listen to ‘I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE STATE OF EMERGENCY W/ ALEX JONES’ â€" January 11, 2019 by Ground Zero Media #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/i-pledge-allegiance-to-the-state-of-emergency-w-alex-jones-january-11-2019

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2019, 07:19:58 PM
Apparently, in about 3 months all smart devices will have a built in fact checker app. No, not just one that checks the facts of the articles you’re reading but also what you’re writing on your device. Big Brother is here, folks. Chinese style rating system here we come! :o

Internet kill switch - T -90 days and counting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 11:27:13 AM
Internet kill switch - T -90 days and counting.

You should be happy about that. You’ll finally get your “colllegiate” internet.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 11:36:43 AM
You should be happy about that. You’ll finally get your “colllegiate” internet.  ::)

I'll be enjoying things on WWCR.
http://www.wwcr.com/transmitter-sched.html