• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: danw468 on November 09, 2017, 10:53:08 AM
Hello Everyone. This is my first post, so if I'm doing it wrong please forgive me. I really need help. I need to cancel my subscription to Caravan to Midnight and cannot find how to do that. I searched the CTM website and can't find a link or anything on how to cancel a subscription, just how to start one. Can anyone help? Is there a link on the CTM site somewhere I'm just not seeing? I have e-mailed their customer service twice so far, and have just gotten the standard message - Thanks for your interest and we'll get back to you.... not very helpful.

Thank you so much for any help..

I had a paypal account setup just for CTM with only the amount of money I needed in it to pay for the subscription. After I got sick of John's bullshit, I just closed the paypal account and let him deal with it. Lar, can you assist? Lar is good people and probably did his normally.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on November 09, 2017, 10:52:14 AM
Wells took ONE call on the radio show, guess who? (starts with a B) to wish Mrs. Waiter a happy birthday.

It's just them, hangin' out with "Chief" the most inept technician in the Navy! LOL! I wonder if they even have enough comments to censor anymore? Do they have to make them up now?

Lilith

Hello Everyone. This is my first post, so if I'm doing it wrong please forgive me. I really need help. I need to cancel my subscription to Caravan to Midnight and cannot find how to do that. I searched the CTM website and can't find a link or anything on how to cancel a subscription, just how to start one. Can anyone help? Is there a link on the CTM site somewhere I'm just not seeing? I have e-mailed their customer service twice so far, and have just gotten the standard message - Thanks for your interest and we'll get back to you.... not very helpful.

I cancelled mine a long time ago through my paypal account.  If you have a paypal account, you can look for the subscriptions link, and where it says caravan to midnight, there will be a cancell link near the top left of the page last I looked.  It may be in a different place now. There is a place to cancell on your caravan to midnight account page as well, even if you don't have a paypal account.

weedeater

If you have paid for your subscription via paypal using renewal feature, just open your paypal account, go to activity and cancel the renewal feature.  That way CTM cannot (as far as I am aware) cancel your subscription until the expiry date.  If you purchased a full year and still have many months to go, an email to CTM may provide a partial credit but the system is currently so screwed up that I doubt you would have a satisfactory outcome.  I was "gifted" a free month during the miraculous transfer to the still staggering new platform, that has since been cancelled - go figure that out (although I did give that free month to Bomar, they may have followed through).  I think John is a secret Luddite, and gets confused with technology vs technology that functions.

weedeater

It is interesting how we all just hang around here, waiting for a miracle or a disaster.  In this context they could be synonymous - sighhhh!!!!

cucking_funt

The newest show available on the iPhone app is episode 823 (Dennis Stone and A. C. Bolchoz). WTF?

Swishypants

Quote from: weedeater on November 09, 2017, 01:35:09 PM
I think John is a secret Luddite...

Lar called it: THE SLOWEST WAITER.

Dawn, I wish I could help you. I am so sorry you subscribed. I looked over the site myself, and I don't see a place either. Were I you, i would e-mail Wells himself, tell him what you want to do, and why, if it's not for personal reasons, I am sure he will at least respond, (maybe) he seems to be a "sometimes" Christian. The CTM customer service leaves a LOT to be desired. All of the good people i knew are gone.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.

Episode 833 - Dr. Allen Unruh
Nov 09, 2017

In this edition we welcome Dr. Allen Unruh to discuss why it's better to be correct rather than politically correct; his latest book: "The Politically Incorrect Book Of Humor"; an edition not to be missed.

Tracks:
Stranger Lover - Ghostland Observatory

Why do I even bother?

Dan, try calling this number

Telephone
Office Phone: 214-747-7777
(Monday â€" Friday 10 AM to 3 Pm CST) Ask for Kevin Freeman, maybe he is still there.
Tell them Bomar sent you! Good luck.

sorry I called you dawn, I had dyslexia for a moment.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on November 09, 2017, 06:35:17 PM
Episode 833 - Dr. Allen Unruh
Nov 09, 2017

In this edition we welcome Dr. Allen Unruh to discuss why it's better to be correct rather than politically correct; his latest book: "The Politically Incorrect Book Of Humor"; an edition not to be missed.

Tracks:
Stranger Lover - Ghostland Observatory

Why do I even bother?

He is the quintessential self-absorbed Baby Boomer screw-up, and the iconoclastic wannabe entrepreneurial asshat! He can't hold anything together longer than three years and the last of the three he's waffling and doing a terrible job! (Year 4 and he feels like he's in prison) He wants to be his own boss, but then there is no one to rebel against and he loses interest. Mom & Dad are gone and his security blanket no longer provides him the confidence to at least rage his way through endeavors. He's trying to kill the show, but instead of being a man and announcing that one year from today the show will close it's doors, he's taking the easy way out (like his kind always does) and trying to make everyone quit so he doesn't have to be self-actualizing about the fact that "Dad" was right about him all along! He wants to be a Cowboy. He admires the real ones, but he's just a brat from Missouri! :)

Swishypants

A real man and a true Professional does the same high-quality show for 5 people as they do for 50,000. John is not built of this stuff. He can't bring a quality show now--or over the last 18 months--and damn sure can't be a Wizard, A True Star, by announcing the closure of the show, but still doing great content right up until the last day. It would have made him a legend, but he's just a wannabe.

Swishypants

He should have kept his promises, not censored his very supportive audience, and kept his ego in check; done high quality content and announced the end of CTM the day after Trump was elected. Then he should have soldiered on, and landed that space-ship with grace and style; popped the cork on a bottle of champagne, and gone on to something else. Instead he's going to hose all of you down! Fucking Child!

The Archives would have been full and stand as a testament to a job well done forever. The studio cleaned out, all bills settled up, and the final party cleaned up by tonight! He would have been be-loved and could have come back with a new show any time he wanted with a built-in loyal audience! He would be at home with Brindi, full of Chimichanga, and farting by the fireplace, and looking forward to a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas, if he had just been a real man about this.

https://youtu.be/Rx3vLOyBXd8

A real Entrepreneur, stakes out a target goal before he even begins and sticks to it! That's the discipline of a winner! You have to land the airplane, not just take off, get drunk, and piss all over the flight deck, then be disappointed when you crunch up the bird! 

Swishypants

DON'T READ THIS AND TRY TO DO IT NOW JOHN! You already blew it ole son! Has the FBI come to talk to you about identity theft accusations yet? You're going down in flames bud. No money. No legacy. And no Brendi when the money runs out. El Fenix is hiring! The Flagship Downtown Dallas location. Ask for Frank, the long-time gay waiter. He will show yew the ropes! I don't think you'll last long there though. Frank is a good waiter, and nice man but doesn't tolerate you sort of lummox. I'ma' tip him 100 bucks the next time I'm in there. :)

Do not screw with the old O.S.S. We own Dallas.

danw468

Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone. I checked again the CTM website and still can't find an unsubscribe button or page or anything. Thanks Original Larry for the phone number I'll give that a try. Their customer service has not responded to my e-mails yet and unfortunately I did not sign up with Paypal. That was very foolish on my part, but it won't happen again. Live and learn right. I doubt if JB Wells would even read an e-mail trying to cancel his show, much less do anything about it. He must get thousands of messages a day. My sub is due to renew on Nov. 18th, and I really need to get it cancelled before then. Wish me luck! Thanks again everyone for the help, I appreciate it.

Another question if I may - would it be possible to contact VISA and have them cancel any charges that come through from the CTM website? I've never had a problem with my credit card so I'm not sure if that's possible. Thanks again everyone.

Swishypants

Quote from: danw468 on November 10, 2017, 01:24:39 PM
Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone. I checked again the CTM website and still can't find an unsubscribe button or page or anything. Thanks Original Larry for the phone number I'll give that a try. Their customer service has not responded to my e-mails yet and unfortunately I did not sign up with Paypal. That was very foolish on my part, but it won't happen again. Live and learn right. I doubt if JB Wells would even read an e-mail trying to cancel his show, much less do anything about it. He must get thousands of messages a day. My sub is due to renew on Nov. 18th, and I really need to get it cancelled before then. Wish me luck! Thanks again everyone for the help, I appreciate it.

Another question if I may - would it be possible to contact VISA and have them cancel any charges that come through from the CTM website? I've never had a problem with my credit card so I'm not sure if that's possible. Thanks again everyone.

You getting weird charges lately? Wells needs them "Five Dollarz" you know! God said he could do it!  ;D That truck passed through him. It was the Dollar Store truck!

Swishypants

The constantly terrible shows, censorship, and people reporting strange charges on their credit cards didn't start until Brendi & Chief joined the show. Maybe it's them? I dunno. Either way: F.B.I.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 03:16:54 PM
The constantly terrible shows, censorship, and people reporting strange charges on their credit cards didn't start until Brendi & Chief joined the show. Maybe it's them? I dunno. Either way: F.B.I.

I hate Dr. Janda lol

Swishypants

Quote from: username on November 10, 2017, 03:39:47 PM
I hate Dr. Janda lol

Do you think that's why Janda "left?" He uncovered the fact that Brendi got John hooked on blow, and brought in Chief to cuckold him, while they all three commit low-level identity theft from the subscriber base "Five Dollarz" at a time? Maybe Janda walked in on them having sex in a pile of five dollar bills. Well,  not John. John has to watch and eat a Chimichonga while Chief bangs Brendi slowly so her hips don't break due to osteoporosis. Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Swishypants

This may also explain why John started talking about God all the time after he said "THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL SHOW!" "THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS SHOW!" Oh God! Oh GOD! Ohhhhh Goooood!!! OOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOD YES! YES! YES! OH GOD YESSSSSSSSS! CHIMICHANGA!

Swishypants

I'm not saying any of the sex stuff is true, but there is very little actual sex in old rich peoples' sex lives. The kinky Boomer bastard loves cheese though! Think about it.

The FBI stuff is on-point though.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 03:49:48 PM
Do you think that's why Janda "left?" He uncovered the fact that Brendi got John hooked on blow, and brought in Chief to cuckold him, while they all three commit low-level identity theft from the subscriber base "Five Dollarz" at a time? Maybe Janda walked in on them having sex in a pile of five dollar bills. Well,  not John. John has to watch and eat a Chimichonga while Chief bangs Brendi slowly so her hips don't break due to osteoporosis. Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Sounds like a movie

Swishypants

Quote from: username on November 10, 2017, 04:28:11 PM

Sounds like a movie

Well CTM is a "TV Show" as John says. You don't see a fucking thing but him getting red in the face as he reads news stories off google news that everyone already read 16 hours ago, and stare off screen at Chief pouring cheese all over Brendi, but it's a "TV Show." Sort of. Not really. Another lie.

Swishypants

Has anyone else noticed that the stupid-ass "Captain Wells" Wing Commander drawing for Arc Shitnight prominently features John with a massive bulge in his crotch, as if he shoved a Chimichanga down there? All cheezy and warm.

I love you guys, really! Swish, and Mike love the avatars! Don, your best bet is your credit card, I'm not an expert, but I sleep with one, I will ask.
Tonight's episode:

Episode 834 - Ole Dammegard
Nov 10, 2017

In this edition we welcome back Ole Dammegard to explore the hidden mechanisms of domestic terror.

Tracks:
Super-Sonic - The Brian Jonestown Massacre

Well,at least it is not a preacher, or a stringer from WND, but I cannot imagine he can tell us anything he hasn't already. Actually his podcast, lightonconspiracies.com
is way better than this one lately.
Check him out, he has excellent guests, first hour free.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 04:35:02 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the stupid-ass "Captain Wells" Wing Commander drawing for Arc Shitnight prominently features John with a massive bulge in his crotch, as if he shoved a Chimichanga down there? All cheezy and warm.

I saw this cartoon & thought hmmmm I've known a lot of idiots out there who have used a drawing type comic book figure as their representative. Yuck, I hate it and think it's cheesy as fuck. Haha the bulge made me giggle, again so pretentious.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on November 10, 2017, 08:05:35 PM
I love you guys, really! Swish, and Mike love the avatars! Don, your best bet is your credit card, I'm not an expert, but I sleep with one, I will ask.
Tonight's episode:

Episode 834 - Ole Dammegard
Nov 10, 2017

In this edition we welcome back Ole Dammegard to explore the hidden mechanisms of domestic terror.

Tracks:
Super-Sonic - The Brian Jonestown Massacre

Well,at least it is not a preacher, or a stringer from WND, but I cannot imagine he can tell us anything he hasn't already. Actually his podcast, lightonconspiracies.com
is way better than this one lately.
Check him out, he has excellent guests, first hour free.

Ole called me a great journalist  ::)

Jackstar

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2017, 10:56:35 PM
massive rolleyes

You're so angsty, and cynical and detached form it all. Have another Moca-Bullshit-Frapa-whatever, you pseudo-intellectual coffee-shop Hero! :)

"What are you reading this week Jackstar?" "Something obscure and from the Caucasus. You've never heard of it, and even if you have you wouldn't understand it! I'm late to go over there now. C'Est la Vie!"