• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgab comes alive

Started by Walks_At_Night, October 07, 2016, 11:35:15 AM

akwilly

Quote from: norland2424 on October 07, 2016, 08:51:57 PM
Clean your cache and buy  anything with a different OS.
cleared cache and history, still not working. My phone only could get on in the last 15 minutes, it was giving same error message

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on October 07, 2016, 08:51:57 PM
Clean your cache and buy  anything with a different OS.

Don't listen to this cretin. Well, the clean your cache part...nice macbook.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: akwilly on October 07, 2016, 08:59:12 PM
cleared cache and history, still not working. My phone only could get on in the last 15 minutes, it was giving same error message

Bellgab has been up since this morning, but i was getting the same error message last night.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 08:58:48 PM
Good idea. But this MV, the web version, never seems to show up on the Gabcast. We get the nice, mild-mannered, mildly risque radio version. At least, the two of them should try sharing a mike. That would be great radio, I think.

Pie, call in. I'll listen while I'm out grabbing pussy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on October 07, 2016, 08:59:12 PM

If you are connecting with both through the same wifi router, your provider might have a dns server that hasn't propogated the server ip yet. It looks like it is pointing to the new server and not the one that MV had to roll back to. Without knowing your router settings and whether or not you hardcoded in a dns in your router or on your Mac, that is about all the assistance I can provide.

cweb

And the sun rises again on Bellgab.

akwilly

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 07, 2016, 09:03:52 PM
If you are connecting with both through the same wifi router, your provider might have a dns server that hasn't propogated the server ip yet. It looks like it is pointing to the new server and not the one that MV had to roll back to. Without knowing your router settings and whether or not you hardcoded in a dns in your router or on your Mac, that is about all the assistance I can provide.
my phone and CPU are on different networks

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on October 07, 2016, 09:05:27 PM
my phone and CPU are on different networks

That is probably why your phone is working and your mac isnt.

akwilly

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 07, 2016, 09:06:27 PM
That is probably why your phone is working and your mac isnt.
probably so, I will give the CPU some time to see if it gets to working

Value Of Pi

Yeah, right, call in. I can relive my childhood, like the time I was forced to take on this jerk at summer camp who kept following me around and annoying me (not that MV is that kid). The whole camp turned out to watch the show after lunch one day. Ah, the good old days.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 09:09:16 PM
Yeah, right, call in. I can relive my childhood, like the time I was forced to take on this jerk at summer camp who kept following me around and annoying me (not that MV is that kid). The whole camp turned out to watch the show after lunch one day. Ah, the good old days.

...and then this one time at bandcamp...

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 09:09:16 PM

I sense fear in you, Pie. Your raw crust betrays you.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on October 07, 2016, 09:25:00 PM
I sense fear in you, Pie. Your raw crust betrays you.

Stuff him like a pizza roll

Value Of Pi

I'm a reluctant warrior. I defend myself when I need to but I don't look for a fight. That said, I'm a big believer in the Powell Doctrine. It's just kind of overkill for BellGab -- rather a jovial place, don't you know.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 07, 2016, 08:58:48 PM
Good idea. But this MV, the web version, never seems to show up on the Gabcast. We get the nice, mild-mannered, mildly risque radio version. At least, the two of them should try sharing a mike. That would be great radio, I think.

You should call in.  I imagine you sounding like Michael Kinsley.

Quote from: norland2424 on October 07, 2016, 09:33:04 PM
Stuff him like a pizza roll

I might need to put him into the (((brick oven))).

mikuthing01

Bellgab.com is not loading on my PC anymore so I'm using my tablet that I don't have a dankmemes folder on  :-\

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 09:40:35 PM
You should call in.  I imagine you sounding like Michael Kinsley.

No, but I don't like my voice. If anyone tells me I have a nice voice, I tell them they're nuts. Maybe if you do a Halloween show. I haven't got a story myself, but a friend of a friend has a great one, IMO, which I can pass on. We'll see, if I don't decide to do some Trick or Treating.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 07, 2016, 09:52:45 PM
Bellgab.com is not loading on my PC anymore so I'm using my tablet that I don't have a dankmemes folder on  :-\

A dark day for dank memes.

MV/Liberace!

BellGab not loading?  Follow this video (skip to 1:45):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPiPjNNO8g

set your dns servers to:

restart your computer.

bellgab!

norland2424

Quote from: mv on October 07, 2016, 09:59:37 PM
BellGab not loading?  Follow this video (skip to 1:45):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPiPjNNO8g

set your dns servers to:

restart your computer.

bellgab!

Akilly is running a MacBook

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: akwilly on October 07, 2016, 10:08:47 PM
you bastards

Have you tried just reloading the page? If that doesn't yield results then try restarting.

mikuthing01

When bellgab loads its just a white screen that says

Table 'mvandeve_bellgab.vandeven_settings' doesn't exist

norland2424

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 07, 2016, 10:11:13 PM

What are you running?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2016, 10:10:33 PM
Have you tried just reloading the page? If that doesn't yield results then try restarting.

Or flush the DNS and see if that helps:

[Of course if it screws anything up, I don't know you]

akwilly

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 07, 2016, 10:11:13 PM

yep same here. I cleared cache, history, and rebooted, I think it will just take time for my IP to catch up