• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art returning to broadcasting would be like Snoory doing a show that actually made sense. Sorry, not going to happen, and by an outside chance it did, he would just quit again. End of story.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2017, 01:44:59 AM
Anyone heard anything about Art returning to journalism and his broadcasting career now that the Savage lawsuit is over?

He did include that when he filed suit, right?  How the Savage comments were holding him back.
Heather Wade, getting better every day. Jorch Noory will stop sucking soon!  Art Bell, returning any day now.

ItsOver

Quote from: ge30542 on March 18, 2017, 05:35:04 AM
PB, be patient. Things are happening that I can not disclose, (I had dinner with BOBO last night), plans are being finalized for a Glorious "return to broadcasting", by a certain radio legend.
Bobo!  Someone we can count on.  It looks like he finally won't be back.

ge30542

Regarding Art's return to broadcasting, Bobo said only one word,......"Cusco". Read into it what you will.

ItsOver

Quote from: ge30542 on March 18, 2017, 10:03:37 AM
Regarding Art's return to broadcasting, Bobo said only one word,......"Cusco". Read into it what you will.
Thankfully, it wasn't "Greasy."  ;D  Praise MV.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ge30542 on March 18, 2017, 05:35:04 AM
PB, be patient. Things are happening that I can not disclose, (I had dinner with BOBO last night), plans are being finalized for a Glorious "return to broadcasting", by a certain radio legend.

Moron Downey Jr?

Why2K

Quote from: Σ> on March 18, 2017, 10:17:46 AM
Moron Downey Jr?
MorTon Downey Jr. was Genius TV.  Best and Fastest and Switch-Wittiest Moderator-Gladiator on that medium at that time. 
Glad that someone remembered him (even tho you left the "t" out of his first name, which I am sure was merely a typo).   :)

Lilith

Maybe Pate could interpret it for us.

NewStar

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

Here is the secret about Cusco and Art's return to broadcasting, (I"m going to do some unveiling for you guys)
since I'm familiar with it, (and Art knows who I'm)

The standard, originating in Japan, has special features in addition to highdefinition broadcasting.
These include multiple-channel broadcasting, interactive functions like answering a survey while watching a program,
as well as functioning as infrastructure to reduce disaster risks by broadcasting emergency warnings.
Data broadcasting has already begun in Peru with weather information data-casting.

Hirose (right) stands next to ATV Group CEO Marcello V. Cuneo at a ceremony to commemorate the launch
of commercial digital terrestrial broadcasting in Cusco, the first regional city to introduce the system.

...that's all for now that we can share it with you friends...

ItsOver

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 18, 2017, 08:32:48 PM
Who's going to interpret Pate's interpretation?

paladin1991

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 03:11:51 AM
Latest news is that Art's thugs attacked Savage and his dog.
Latest latest news is that Art hired Private Security to guard his cats. Due to very high costs wife and kid not included. Only cats.

Michael Savage Violently Attacked At SF Restaurant.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/14465/michael-savage-violently-attacked-sf-restaurant-robert-kraychik#

Was the question of 'frequency' ever broached?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 18, 2017, 09:44:07 PM
Who's going to interpret Pate's interpretation?
Stellar, JS, or, even better, the other guy...whose handle escapes me due to much liquids watching games Cassmotva or some such. And a few others also,

JesusJuice

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 09:29:26 PM
Here is the secret about Cusco and Art's return to broadcasting, (I"m going to do some unveiling for you guys)
since I'm familiar with it, (and Art knows who I'm)

The standard, originating in Japan, has special features in addition to highdefinition broadcasting.
These include multiple-channel broadcasting, interactive functions like answering a survey while watching a program,
as well as functioning as infrastructure to reduce disaster risks by broadcasting emergency warnings.
Data broadcasting has already begun in Peru with weather information data-casting.

Hirose (right) stands next to ATV Group CEO Marcello V. Cuneo at a ceremony to commemorate the launch
of commercial digital terrestrial broadcasting in Cusco, the first regional city to introduce the system.

...that's all for now that we can share it with you friends...

And all of the men in these two photos fucked your mother's dirting, stinking pussy. My question is: Was it all at once like a gangbang or did she take them one at a time?

NewStar

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 18, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

And all of the men in these two photos fucked your mother's dirting, stinking pussy. My question is: Was it all at once like a gangbang or did she take them one at a time?

JesusJuice you are sad short Mexican shrimp homo confused sexually challenged cockroach,
and your insults agains my Mother are not bothering me any more, God give the strength, but sure they add to your pot of pain and sorrow
that you will be drinking from when karma gets to you eventually.

And yet MV or Laurakinch or others are wondering why this place is deserted by descent posters,-- because of slime like you JesusJuice

You are cursed man with bundle of emotional-homosexual confusion who is digging his own spiritual grave.
And Hell will receive you promptly for your evil stubborn nature. 

If MV was a VISIONARY man he would ban low life shrimps like you and and not allowed this type of postings,
so descent people could visit this site without worrying being insulted by some degenerate Mexican slime who openly hates
white people yet uses technology and forum created by white people.

How pathetic of you you little worm...

JesusJuice

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 10:22:27 PM
JesusJuice you are sad short Mexican shrimp homo confused sexually challenged cockroach,
and your insults agains my Mother are not bothering me any more, God give the strength, but sure they add to your pot of pain and sorrow
that you will be drinking from when karma gets to you eventually.

And yet MV or Laurakinch or others are wondering why this place is deserted by descent posters,-- because of slime like you JesusJuice

You are cursed man with bundle of emotional-homosexual confusion who is digging his own spiritual grave.
And Hell will receive you promptly for your evil stubborn nature. 

If MV was a VISIONARY man he would ban low life shrimps like you and and not allowed this type of postings,
so descent people could visit this site without worrying being insulted by some degenerate Mexican slime who openly hates
white people yet uses technology and forum created by white people.

How pathetic of you you little worm...

After the last guy got done fucking your mother, he spit in her mouth. Then she went upstairs to tuck you in and kissed you on the cheek. Always remember that.

Rix Gins

https://youtu.be/dWWaoWWWbyw

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Why2K on March 18, 2017, 08:18:20 PM
(even tho you left the "t" out of his first name...

oh, shit!!  i most definitely did not mean to do that.  big mdj fan here.

Daggit

Quote from: Sarah on March 16, 2017, 09:16:54 PM
I appreciate that he's definitively retired now, but I'd still like to know if people have any news about what he's been up to?

He announced he had COPD awhile back but I don't know how he's doing now.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sarah on March 16, 2017, 09:16:54 PM
I appreciate that he's definitively retired now, but I'd still like to know if people have any news about what he's been up to?
He's been flying drones, suiing Savage, and strangely silent about his stalker.  Back any day now.

ge30542

Quote from: ItsOver on March 19, 2017, 05:40:19 PM
He's been flying drones, suiing Savage, and strangely silent about his stalker.  Back any day now.
Don't forget GirlNoory, getting better every day!

Quote from: Art Bell on June 13, 2016, 12:06:28 AM
It's strange to me that some people can not square the on air person with the more recent me based either on my most recent air work or posts I may have made...

This still makes me laugh. 

Yes, the recent phony baloney Art is no different than the Art Bell we all enjoyed on the radio 20 years ago.

ItsOver

Quote from: ge30542 on March 19, 2017, 08:14:38 PM
Don't forget GirlNoory, getting better every day!
Thanks, that is correct.  However, it's so obvious, I didn't feel the need.  Like how Jorch doesn't suck any more.  We need a "tongue in cheek" emoji.

Taco Bell

Is the u7radio stream no longer?

ge30542

Quote from: Taco Bell on March 19, 2017, 10:50:32 PM
Is the u7radio stream no longer?
It seems to be down currently.

paladin1991

Daddy?  When are you coming home?

Art Bell

Hi there happy people. It really amazes me how so many people can be so unhappy so much of the time. I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be. Hanging out here for whatever abuse I can absorb is not part of happy (for the most part). If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab. If it is simply a place to harp on everything I do or say then why not just remove it from the site? Trust me it will not hurt my feelings a bit. On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

Art

zeebo

Quote from: Art Bell on March 21, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
... I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be...

That does my heart good, glad to hear it Art! 

Quote from: Art Bell on March 21, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab.

There's still a vein of that old spirit here, and those of us who remember it always appreciate when you stop by.