• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

GABOR gone to San Diego. Who want meet me 22 to 25 November

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 18, 2019, 09:33:02 PM

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on November 19, 2019, 05:55:11 AM
That would be great.  Tequila for Lee, pancakes for Gabor, and whatever's on sale at Costco for Pate.

Don't tell the neighbors, but I also have Sam's club membership.  Think I saw Lee!'s brand of tequila the other day...  nautical.

Pancakes!

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on November 19, 2019, 06:48:53 AM
Don't tell the neighbors, but I also have Sam's club membership.  Think I saw Lee!'s brand of tequila the other day...  nautical.

Pancakes!
I'm still plugging the "Pappy for Pate" fund.  We know you still need to put some Pappy in your mouth.

Donors will also be able to allocate a portion of their generous contribution to buying some Pappy-flavored syrup for Gabor's pancakes.

Cheers!

jedimiller

Hi gabor. I dont post here. Im in SD. I would love to come to this party contact me.  Ur a cool dude. Unlike others. 

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on November 19, 2019, 02:45:30 AM
Congrats Gabor! I wish I were a little closer (Canada is a little too far to drive.) The good news is that there is an excellent content creator and a fine human being who will be very near to you on your trip. I think that Martinez California might be worth visiting on your whirlwind tour.

All joking aside, good to see you again. Happy pancakes, Gabor.  ;)

I was thinking along similar lines.  There's also Milluh, and DDD he might want to visit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jedimiller on November 19, 2019, 07:39:44 AM
I dont post here.

You just did. ::)

Don’t let this loser glom onto you, Gabor. Happy pancakes! :D

jedimiller

This is really amazing. Gabor contact me. I am the life of the party.  If i show up.  World will go wild.

Lilith

Quote from: jedimiller on November 19, 2019, 07:53:28 AM
This is really amazing. Gabor contact me. I am the life of the party.  If i show up.  World will go wild.

I approve this message.

+1

Check out Millers YouTube channel Gabor.  You will be impressed.

Happy Pancakes Gabor!

jedimiller

Gabor contact me. I dont post here. But this seems really important. I am a leader also and i can get u thousands of followers. so u believe in scientology?

pate

Gabor,

American trolls a little different than the Scandawhoovian ones you are used to dealing with.

Good hunting!

Pancakes!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2019, 08:51:10 AM
shhhh...

I don't think he even reads BellGab.

#ICouldBeWrong

#youare

#someonethinksthey’retoocoolforschool

Lilith

Quote from: jedimiller on November 19, 2019, 07:53:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM_HMQLLjTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=497m91-m9DI

I'm imagining a duet with jedimiller and Gabor in the near future...

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 19, 2019, 01:55:46 PM
I'm about an hour 25 mins from San Diego ..... Amazing.

My Goodness, perhaps you could have the Master on your show to promote $997. tickets to his conference.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2019, 01:58:35 PM
My Goodness, perhaps you could have the Master on your show to promote $997. tickets to his conference.

Amazing indeed, That would be pretty fun.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 19, 2019, 02:01:48 PM

Amazing indeed, That would be pretty fun.

In return, maybe he would offer you a free ticket to the conference.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2019, 02:08:49 PM
In return, maybe he would offer you a free ticket to the conference.

In a perfect world Brig! That would be fantastic in my opinion.

PChirp

Location, location, location!  Whether you realize it or not Gabor, you'll be in the land of the sacred pancake.  Ihop, Denny's, Waffle House, and just about anywhere else.  You've arrived, my friend.  Use you time wisely and get your proverbial 'fix' on. 

All The Best,

PChirp   ;)

"Happy Pancaking!"

WOTR

Quote from: PChirp on November 19, 2019, 09:21:46 PM
Location, location, location!  Whether you realize it or not Gabor, you'll be in the land of the sacred pancake.  Ihop, Denny's, Waffle House, and just about anywhere else.  You've arrived, my friend.  Use you time wisely and get your proverbial 'fix' on. 

All The Best,

PChirp   ;)

"Happy Pancaking!"

I cannot recommend the waffle house enough. They are not "high class", but they all have a great feel to them. Perhaps I am nostalgic. The first one I stopped at was probably in PA when I picked up an old 1973 Brockway truck in the winter sight unseen and was driving it back. The sign showed up on along the highway on a miserable, snowy December night light up and visible with enough time to gear down and make the turn off. And there in the middle of a cold, black, snowy night I fell in love.

Gabor is coming to America?  He's got a cute chicky raising funds to get him to SD?  Pancakes!!!!  Where did Senda go so wrong?

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on November 19, 2019, 11:11:38 PM
I cannot recommend the waffle house enough. They are not "high class", but they all have a great feel to them. Perhaps I am nostalgic. The first one I stopped at was probably in PA when I picked up an old 1973 Brockway truck in the winter sight unseen and was driving it back. The sign showed up on along the highway on a miserable, snowy December night light up and visible with enough time to gear down and make the turn off. And there in the middle of a cold, black, snowy night I fell in love.
Heh, heh, heh... oh, yeah.  I love going to my favorite WH, setting at the counter, and watching all the action with the grill cook(s) and waitresses.  The place is packed on the weekends, with folks waiting to get a seat.  Great coffee, too.

Sadly for Gabor, there appears to be no Waffle Houses in San Diego or California, for that matter.  SoCal used to have some great places for breakfast, though, when I was out there on business in the last century.  I'm sure they still do.  The diner in the "Miracle Mile" movie reminded me of the typical SoCal diner/ breakfast spot.  Fortunately, I was never subjected to a nuclear attack during any of my Cali breakfasts.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on November 19, 2019, 11:11:38 PM
I had a buddy who had two Waffle House franchises. The only problem with them is by agreement they must be open 24 hours. So the one more towards the airport and "bad side" of town had stuff going down nightly. He had to hire two off-duty cops for security. Gun play, fights, domestic situations, robberies, dine and ditch, etc. Always had stories. Folks would get out of the "clubs" and congregate there since only place still open. Rival gangs, ex-girlfriends, drunks, etc.  Folks milling about and hanging out in parking lot.

But I agree Waffle House is great place for food, including happy pancakes. Just check out the 'hood in which it is located.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 20, 2019, 11:25:24 AM
I had a buddy who had two Waffle House franchises. The only problem with them is by agreement they must be open 24 hours. So the one more towards the airport and "bad side" of town had stuff going down nightly. He had to hire two off-duty cops for security. Gun play, fights, domestic situations, robberies, dine and ditch, etc. Always had stories. Folks would get out of the "clubs" and congregate there since only place still open. Rival gangs, ex-girlfriends, drunks, etc.  Folks milling about and hanging out in parking lot.

But I agree Waffle House is great place for food, including happy pancakes. Just check out the 'hood in which it is located.
Exactly.  Location, location, location.  My preferred WH is in a decent 'hood, not close to any clubs or questionable nightlife "activities." Frequented by local families and blue collar workers.  Maybe even by some deplorable, smelly Walmart shoppers. Gasp! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2019, 10:44:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7LiciKfKko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE4P9nUmrKI

BellGabber Gabor WON!!!!

Well, I think it’s only fitting that I hand my Bellgabber of the Year crown over to him. The guy’s clearly on a roll. Happy pancakes! 🏆