• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 30, 2017, 06:22:10 PM
That coffee pot, dear God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBGTXoVqsa4

I know. The rest of the kitchen is immaculate...apart from the flies that he kills (Cleaning the kitchen if he gets time at the weekend) oh, and the baked on filth...and the filth...and the lovely coffee slurping.

Laurakinch

The stupid fucker dumps 12 cups of water into the machine and a small amount of coffee. Says he doesn't measure/ doesn't have a measure- I can't understand mush mouth- then proclaim it's lousy and blame it on the coffee, write to the company, complain, demand a refund, etc..

Also lucky viewers get to see up his nostrils with boogers & face scabies. Lovely.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 06:47:46 PM
I know. The rest of the kitchen is immaculate...apart from the flies that he kills (Cleaning the kitchen if he gets time at the weekend) oh, and the baked on filth...and the filth...and the lovely coffee slurping.
I am awaiting the YouTube showing the results of his super fly catching strip he did an unboxing of...
I mean really who has that many flies in their kitchen ?
Falkie bitched because someone deposited garbage in the Hacienda's trash receptacle and it attracted flies....

well what about Casa Senda's kitchen ?
(my guess is Falkie's kitchen has a much larger fly population when compared to the trash he bitches about !)

Quote from: Laurakinch on August 30, 2017, 07:19:28 PM
The stupid fucker dumps 12 cups of water into the machine and a small amount of coffee. Says he doesn't measure/ doesn't have a measure- I can't understand mush mouth- then proclaim it's lousy and blame it on the coffee, write to the company, complain, demand a refund, etc..

Also lucky viewers get to see up his nostrils with boogers & face scabies. Lovely.
now, Laura, would you expect anything less from George ?

Lilith

Alright, you talked me into watching it...

Yorkshire pud

Just for you Laurabitch (One third of the coven of evil bitches that mean ill will to Senda) a couple of memorable GIF's...

Quote from: brig on August 30, 2017, 07:27:08 PM

Alright, you talked me into watching it...
did anybody else notice the "water" George dumped into his coffee maker ?
it looked "very brown" to me....
almost like diarrhea ?

and between the "water" and the "soiled" coffee maker....
well, I cannot imagine how that cup of java tasted...
can you ?

Yorkshire pud

And another thing!! He's never forgiven you for telling him the best way to get from Martinez to Santa Cruz to see Noory avoiding tolls. He only knew the way he'd been before, and your route wasn't it!!! How very dare you!

And its your fault he can't get his licence back, because you work at the DMV and have conspired with 'idiots at the DMV' unknown to prevent him having his right to have a licence to drive even though he's medically unfit!  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on August 30, 2017, 07:48:05 PM
did anybody else notice the "water" George dumped into his coffee maker ?
it looked "very brown" to me....
almost like diarrhea ?

and between the "water" and the "soiled" coffee maker....
well, I cannot imagine how that cup of java tasted...
can you ?

Close you eyes.....Think nice thoughts...unicorns...bouncy lambs....dolphins...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 06:47:46 PM

As he was filling the pot with water he mentions that it has not been washed. I fully expected him to dump out the water to rinse it and was it off. Stupid me, of course that was the water he was going to use.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 30, 2017, 07:54:02 PM
As he was filling the pot with water he mentions that it has not been washed. I fully expected him to dump out the water to rinse it and was it off. Stupid me, of course that was the water he was going to use.

Crazy shit eh?  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 07:50:08 PM

Emergency GabCast...

Praise MV!

LOL...
after you...
have a cup of that special brewed coffee...in that special coffee maker....
(well, on second thought ...leave me out)

oh, is that what all those adolescent busty blonde girls were thinking ?
as George, with hands down his red shorts(tm) was leering at them....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on August 30, 2017, 08:31:24 PM
oh, is that what all those adolescent busty blonde girls were thinking ?
as George, with hands down his red shorts(tm) was leering at them....

Maxwell

From the video:
"That is strong coffee. It's good--I don't know, I think the Irish Cream is overwhelming the chocolate, but it's good stuff. I like it, but like I said the creamer is overwhelming it. I'll have to try this again without creamer."

The only comment, from Senda himself:
"This stuff is horrible ! A bitter aftertaste, too strong and NO chocolate flavor. Upon reflection, I am going to CANCEL any further coffee from this company. For my $ 1 " free " sample, they were going to charge my account $59.95 for 4 lbs of coffee. Avoid these guys."

Lilith

Quote from: Maxwell on August 30, 2017, 08:58:14 PM
From the video:
"That is strong coffee. It's good--I don't know, I think the Irish Cream is overwhelming the chocolate, but it's good stuff. I like it, but like I said the creamer is overwhelming it. I'll have to try this again without creamer."

The only comment, from Senda himself:
"This stuff is horrible ! A bitter aftertaste, too strong and NO chocolate flavor. Upon reflection, I am going to CANCEL any further coffee from this company. For my $ 1 " free " sample, they were going to charge my account $59.95 for 4 lbs of coffee. Avoid these guys."

Yeah.  George always blames the companys, but the truth is, he doesn't read the small print.  George hasn't learned yet that nothing's free.

Quote from: brig on August 30, 2017, 09:21:43 PM
Yeah.  George always blames the companys, but the truth is, he doesn't read the small print.  George hasn't learned yet that nothing's free.

We know everything he eats.  Based on what he buys and eats, he obviously can't taste anything but sugar, salt, and butter - and needs to have his stomach filled to capacity at all times. 

Like 98% of the rest of America.

Wasn't he bitching about Patty's rats peeing on his German cookbook, or whatever happened to it.  Why does he need a cookbook if he's not going to follow directions?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 30, 2017, 09:49:21 PM
We know everything he eats.  Based on what he buys and eats, he obviously can't taste anything but sugar, salt, and butter - and needs to have his stomach filled to capacity at all times. 

Like 98% of the rest of America.

I saw him put that entire pan of pork and potatoes etc into the oven, then called it "dinner".  I don't know how he does it.  Now that I'm older, and most of the older people I know, they can only manage small amounts of food at a time.

Quote from: brig on August 30, 2017, 09:58:04 PM
I saw him put that entire pan of pork and potatoes etc into the oven, then called it "dinner".  I don't know how he does it.  Now that I'm older, and most of the older people I know, they can only manage small amounts of food at a time.

When he's trying new coffee, why would he just dump in the rest of his creamer without tasting it first?  If he has taste buds - instead of just reflexively dumping a bunch of crap into his cup out of habit - wouldn't he need to taste it first to determine how much, if any, creamer he needed?

I'm posting while watching.  He just added two Splendas.  Seriously.  I'm waiting for him to dump in the peanut butter.

Ok, no peanut butter, but he doesn't like it because the creamer overwhelms the chocolate.  Idiot.  People like Falkie is why working in customer service is miserable.

whoozit

I learned that the flies actually make George's kitchen cleaner because they eat some of the filth.  Their little feet act like mops and help tidy up.  I also noticed that When George empties something in his kitchen he does not need to put it in the trash.  He can place it down anywhere and there it is.

Quote from: brig on August 30, 2017, 09:58:04 PM

Yeah, that's dinner.  He's no doubt up for hours after that, and consumes that much or more over the course of the rest of the evening before bed.  Maintaining 400 pounds isn't just one pan of pork and potatoes.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 30, 2017, 10:04:53 PM
Yeah, that's dinner.  He's no doubt up for hours after that, and consumes that much or more over the course of the rest of the evening before bed.  Maintaining 400 pounds isn't just one pan of pork and potatoes.

is he getting worse?
is it his mental state that is affecting his health or his health affecting his mental state?

this all seems like a plot to a movie that takes place after a major world disaster. a lone survivor creating a recorded diary as they slowly go mad... then the recordings just stop....

Quote from: brig on August 30, 2017, 09:21:43 PM

reality isn't what George is about...

here is a big hint for George. if the mail order requires more information beyond where to send the dollar and where to receive delivery... you just enrolled in a mail order sales contract. not a big deal and nothing wrong with just taking the freebie and cancelling the contract.

as for his past credit card offers he (or anyone IMHO) has taken up... CREDIT CARDS ARE STUPID.

MV/Liberace!

Also, can you imagine how disgusting that coffee machine is?  The low-res video reveals little, and even so, I could see the filth.

I buy cheap coffee machines so that I can throw them away after about six months and get a new, clean coffee machine.  I'm Michael Vandeven.

WOTR

Quote from: mv on August 30, 2017, 11:34:59 PM
Also, can you imagine how disgusting that coffee machine is?  The low-res video reveals little, and even so, I could see the filth.

I buy cheap coffee machines so that I can throw them away after about six months and get a new, clean coffee machine.  I'm Michael Vandeven.
You could always refurbish it.  You know- purchase some new water lines, clean up the carafe, ensure the wiring is in good order and then pack it up and send it to Martinez for the cost of postage.  I'm sure that the receiver of said package would find ways to show his eternal gratitude. ;)