• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

George just needs to get his digestive tract in order, that's all, and he would be "good to go"...
damn, he is not that far from Tijuana Mexico...
just hobble and waddle on down south of the border...
drink some of the water (unfiltered) to get the gastric bacteria count up...
eat a bunch of tacos sold on the street corner (from a rather shady cart...)...
feast on the sun displayed fruits and vegetables...
and I would guess having ate and drank all that he would be "good to go"

*AFTER REPLACING ALL THE BACTERIA AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE FROM HIS KITCHEN AND HALF THAWED UNPREPARED CHICKEN AND PORK...HE HAS TO FEEL BETTER !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on August 25, 2017, 02:27:18 PM
George just needs to get his digestive tract in order, that's all, and he would be "good to go"...
damn, he is not that far from Tijuana Mexico...
just hobble and waddle on down south of the border...
drink some of the water (unfiltered) to get the gastric bacteria count up...
eat a bunch of tacos sold on the street corner (from a rather shady cart...)...
feast on the sun displayed fruits and vegetables...
and I would guess having ate and drank all that he would be "good to go"

*AFTER REPLACING ALL THE BACTERIA AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE FROM HIS KITCHEN AND HALF THAWED UNPREPARED CHICKEN AND PORK...HE HAS TO FEEL BETTER !

A new venture!! The G Senda cookbook. Fifty easy meals that require no cooking or defrosting.

Revues:
"Thanks George, its what I've been waiting for. No wasted electricity for me. I sold my oven and bought a go pro camera"
K.N.obhead

"Fantastic book. The style is simple and convinced me that defrosting any kind of meat before eating it raw would change my life forever. Thanks George"

Betty Swollox.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 25, 2017, 02:49:24 PM
A new venture!! The G Senda cookbook. Fifty easy meals that require no cooking or defrosting.

Revues:
"Thanks George, its what I've been waiting for. No wasted electricity for me. I sold my oven and bought a go pro camera"
K.N.obhead

"Fantastic book. The style is simple and convinced me that defrosting any kind of meat before eating it raw would change my life forever. Thanks George"

Betty Swollox.
LOL

Hey Senda, I put 200 bux into bitcoin for you.  If you can figure out how to redeem bitcoin, you can have it.

I'll leave it there for a week.  If it goes unclaimed by then, I'll withdraw it.

Here's the code:

1Pgwp16gmLHmPzgjJLxZnMw7YeqiUekUoe

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 25, 2017, 06:49:55 PM
Hey Senda, I put 200 bux into bitcoin for you.  If you can figure out how to redeem bitcoin, you can have it.

I'll leave it there for a week.  If it goes unclaimed by then, I'll withdraw it.

Here's the code:

LOL...
guess we won't hear from George for a week, then ....
I am guessing a YouTube video will be posted...
bloodshot eyes, loss of weight, ragged appearance, mumbling about how he hasn't slept for a week, and it was an evil HATER AND TROLL'S FAULT !
then begins the rant of all rants....
I LOVE IT !

*THIS could be a "BIGGER DEAL" than the empty iPad box !

whoozit

Hey Senda, I put 200 bux into bitcoin for you.
That sounds like some nasty euphemism.  I'm still trying to figure out who stuck what in whom.

Quote from: whoozit on August 25, 2017, 07:42:46 PM
That sounds like some nasty euphemism.  I'm still trying to figure out who stuck what in whom.

For DPS it usually means something was stuck on Rockout's mouth.

I was shocked at how awful sick George appeared in his latest YouTube videos...
damn, he looks horribly disfigured compared to just a few days ago !
leaves me wondering if he REALLY SHOULD GO TO SEE HIS ER DOCTOR ASAP...
maybe even summon an ambulance this time !

I mean really, hasn't anyone else noticed ?

little Ezekiel just got back...
he has already been to see the bishop and four elders !
and emergency vigil is being arranged as I type this...
everyone (especially the virgins...young and old women) are being notified now !

everyone welcome..."vigil for Falkie" will begin promptly at 5:30 AM eastern
location will be my barn
(length will be depending on number of virgins turning out)

WOTR

Here's the code:

Is this a "senda only" offer?  ;) :P

My word. Has that George Senda guy lost his mind? He sits around on his lazy duff, glued to television or online news, then claims he "works" doing "Breaking News" by copying and pasting others people's work, and reads the copy verbatim.

That is some fool that even George Noory of "Coast To Coast AM" credited as some "researcher." My sorry white behind he is! We saw the chance he had recently to "work" or "research" and do "news" solo that he doesn't steal from others when the "3mules(dot)com" project visited his city. His solution? Call the cops on them and advance a false report about animal cruelty! Damn fool.

If this guy isn't in need of mental-health assistance for his delusions that he "does news," then no one is. He is a huge joke -- but fails to see he is doing it accidentally. This guy is actually serious -- like being insane, perhaps? What the heck?

Tales from RedBook.

There has been a small demand fo RedBook tales, I figure I will start with ones that at least involves a person you know here.

I became a moderator on a comedy forum that focused on trash talking. There were several changes in moderators and it ended up being myself and a guy called Pitt.
He was a good guy but or styles clashed. The forum traffic dropped more then it ever had. Then I noticed a young rising star, her name was luvmenot. She was attractive but also kind of ghetto  meaning she had a lot of cheap ink. But she could trash talk as well as any one I ever saw and strangely she found me very funny.

Chatted with her in a few PMs and she had a solid business plan. She was charging $160 an hour but wanted to stay low volume plus she had a regular job. She was offered a position as my co-mod and I let her know she could promote like crazy. The next day Pitt found out he was gone and luv made her debut. The forum blew up because she was super polarizing. Some loved her some hated her but everyone read her posts.
luv raised her rates to $400 an hour and was getting it. If a person posted a complaint about her high price she just would tell them "Do not worry, I would have not screwed you anyhow, you worthless piece of shit".

The interesting thing about marketing and especially marketing to people of means is they want what others can not get. And this gal was exclusive to a few of the richest people on the board.
I just thought it was cool, had fun on the board with her and chatted a lot in PM and Email. But her stay as a shinning star lasted about 10 months and she met a sugar daddy that she really fell for and he did not like her posting. She asked me what I thought and I just told her to do what she wanted including to keep in touch if that was a thing she wanted. She did keep in touch, this was a few weeks after Thanksgiving and she just dropped of the board.

Then right after New Tears DPS announced her death. He said that she was out on a Hornblower Yacht on The San Francisco Bay for a New Years cruise, she was very drunk and she fell over the side and died. I confirmed the story to be true by saying her family contacted me.

People reacted in odd ways, A few knew it was a clear hoax and a few had to look into this and get the truth. And luv PMed me saying she was laughing her ass off, she absolutely loved watching guys post news stories trying to prove it never happened.

Then it was time for her funeral. I decided to say that she was secretly a Hello Kitty fan and her entire funeral was Hello Kitty themed. They served cotton candy to every one because that was what the real luv wanted. I then posted a picture I found online of a Hello Kitty casket. and of course I was there because her family invited me, they did let me know she was dead.

some super detective found out that the casket I posted was actually NOT a Hello Kitty casket but a normal casket that I photoshopped, He pointed out the details lie the grass around it and other things. The truth is, it was a photoshopped casket but I did not know it, I just Googled Hello Kitty casket.

Through out all the "detectives" trying to prove the lie luvmenot was messaging me laughing and complimenting her rise from the grave.

Not long after she slowly disappeared. She closed her Facebook and I think she wanted to put that life behind her. I like to think that she made a ton of money (well I know she did) and made a great life with it. I have no idea but that is what I want to think.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 26, 2017, 03:38:56 AM
Tales from RedBook.

There has been a small demand fo RedBook tales, I figure I will start with ones that at least involves a person you know here.

I became a moderator on a comedy forum that focused on trash talking. There were several changes in moderators and it ended up being myself and a guy called Pitt.
He was a good guy but or styles clashed. The forum traffic dropped more then it ever had. Then I noticed a young rising star, her name was luvmenot. She was attractive but also kind of ghetto  meaning she had a lot of cheap ink. But she could trash talk as well as any one I ever saw and strangely she found me very funny.

Chatted with her in a few PMs and she had a solid business plan. She was charging $160 an hour but wanted to stay low volume plus she had a regular job. She was offered a position as my co-mod and I let her know she could promote like crazy. The next day Pitt found out he was gone and luv made her debut. The forum blew up because she was super polarizing. Some loved her some hated her but everyone read her posts.
luv raised her rates to $400 an hour and was getting it. If a person posted a complaint about her high price she just would tell them "Do not worry, I would have not screwed you anyhow, you worthless piece of shit".

The interesting thing about marketing and especially marketing to people of means is they want what others can not get. And this gal was exclusive to a few of the richest people on the board.
I just thought it was cool, had fun on the board with her and chatted a lot in PM and Email. But her stay as a shinning star lasted about 10 months and she met a sugar daddy that she really fell for and he did not like her posting. She asked me what I thought and I just told her to do what she wanted including to keep in touch if that was a thing she wanted. She did keep in touch, this was a few weeks after Thanksgiving and she just dropped of the board.

Then right after New Tears DPS announced her death. He said that she was out on a Hornblower Yacht on The San Francisco Bay for a New Years cruise, she was very drunk and she fell over the side and died. I confirmed the story to be true by saying her family contacted me.

People reacted in odd ways, A few knew it was a clear hoax and a few had to look into this and get the truth. And luv PMed me saying she was laughing her ass off, she absolutely loved watching guys post news stories trying to prove it never happened.

Then it was time for her funeral. I decided to say that she was secretly a Hello Kitty fan and her entire funeral was Hello Kitty themed. They served cotton candy to every one because that was what the real luv wanted. I then posted a picture I found online of a Hello Kitty casket. and of course I was there because her family invited me, they did let me know she was dead.

some super detective found out that the casket I posted was actually NOT a Hello Kitty casket but a normal casket that I photoshopped, He pointed out the details lie the grass around it and other things. The truth is, it was a photoshopped casket but I did not know it, I just Googled Hello Kitty casket.

Through out all the "detectives" trying to prove the lie luvmenot was messaging me laughing and complimenting her rise from the grave.

Not long after she slowly disappeared. She closed her Facebook and I think she wanted to put that life behind her. I like to think that she made a ton of money (well I know she did) and made a great life with it. I have no idea but that is what I want to think.

Plot twist: She's pulling off another hoax on Bellgab by appearing in Senda's videos as "Ratty Patty."

Also: anyone else have trouble accessing their inbox?  This seems to have happened along with a feature I just noticed to "unsend" a PM. 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 26, 2017, 02:51:29 AM
My word. Has that George Senda guy lost his mind? He sits around on his lazy duff, glued to television or online news, then claims he "works" doing "Breaking News" by copying and pasting others people's work, and reads the copy verbatim.

That is some fool that even George Noory of "Coast To Coast AM" credited as some "researcher." My sorry white behind he is! We saw the chance he had recently to "work" or "research" and do "news" solo that he doesn't steal from others when the "3mules(dot)com" project visited his city. His solution? Call the cops on them and advance a false report about animal cruelty! Damn fool.

If this guy isn't in need of mental-health assistance for his delusions that he "does news," then no one is. He is a huge joke -- but fails to see he is doing it accidentally. This guy is actually serious -- like being insane, perhaps? What the heck?
perhaps the doctors did not find any of George's ulcers during his recent upper and lower GI exam because they were looking in the wrong place !
has George had his BRAIN scanned (or scoped) recently ?

*this could be the reason for his recent downward spiral ?
(disclaimer, I am not a doctor)

sadly the vigil for George has been cancelled.
the Bishop found it necessary to back out as no virgins (young or old) could be located and his pet turtle needed to have his weekly bath anyway...

sorry George

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 26, 2017, 02:51:29 AM

The only joke here is you sir. George's hurricane coverage was as good as Jeff's and better than the weather channel. So go buy a blue shed or some red shorts.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 26, 2017, 09:35:43 AM
The only joke here is you sir. George's hurricane coverage was as good as Jeff's and better than the weather channel. So go buy a blue shed or some red shorts.

George Senda approves of this message.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 26, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

Did anyone notice there wasn't any ice in his ice water challenge bucket? Probably it was a nice bucket of warm water. He likely wrote it off as his shower for the week.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 26, 2017, 09:46:05 AM
Did anyone notice there wasn't any ice in his ice water challenge bucket? Probably it was a nice bucket of warm water. He likely wrote it off as his shower for the week.

You're right! What a weasel!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 26, 2017, 09:52:10 AM
You're right! What a weasel!

hehe, here's the video:

https://youtu.be/pBEOp0Rcrv4

I was wrong, I did see some ice cubes on the ground after he poured it. I'm surprised.

What an unfortunate view of his shorts.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 26, 2017, 09:56:34 AM
hehe, here's the video:

I was wrong, I did see some ice cubes on the ground after he poured it. I'm surprised.

quite frankly I am very surprised you noticed any ice cubes...
staring at his red shorts(tm) and his bulging "Falkiehood" !

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on August 26, 2017, 10:38:34 AM
quite frankly I am very surprised you noticed any ice cubes...
staring at his red shorts(tm) and his bulging "Falkiehood" !

lol. I am now questioning all the choices I made in life to have brought me here looking at Senda's red shorts.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 26, 2017, 10:45:19 AM
lol. I am now questioning all the choices I made in life to have brought me here looking at Senda's red shorts.
LOL
well, (embarrassingly) I must admit the same...

*and I am a guy....
(damn, and I "missed" the ice cubes....)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 26, 2017, 09:56:34 AM
hehe, here's the video:

Get you going doesn't it. I know this video really turns you on.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 26, 2017, 10:45:19 AM

You going to have to go out and buy some red shorts for yourself. You know you can't resist after seeing how good George looks in his.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 26, 2017, 10:58:43 AM

Yeah! A wet Falkie really does it for me. I now understand why wet t-shirt contests are so popular with the boys.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 26, 2017, 11:07:05 AM
Yeah! A wet Falkie really does it for me. I now understand why wet t-shirt contests are so popular with the boys.

I am surprised Kathy does not have more competition.  He is a big burly man that women love. I think Patty has a thing for him that is why she hates on him so much. Additionally, Abram Ole Gerry said he would want to hook is daughter up with Senda. I'm pretty sure the food max crone was being passive aggressive to Falkie because she was attracted to him.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 26, 2017, 10:58:43 AM
got me going ?
....I "might" go with nauseated