• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 16, 2017, 03:30:16 AM
Yeah...sure...Jesus was always frothing at the mouth, trying to hex people and wish and hoping that the people around him would die of rectal cancer.  ::)

The first thing he'd do if he came back is bitch slap the dicks out of your mouth and then he'd make you watch while your dirty whore of a mother serviced the apostles.  :D

YOU ARE cursed sick man/rabid bitch Dr.MD MD
there is a day/night coming that you will be reaping fruits of you filthy words.
you will be so depressed and full of inner panic grasping for air but your soul will be in horrific fear and sorrow
and there will be no help for you, you will be marching through the dark tunnels of the filth you are creating,
you will be brought down to your knees, you will have no physical strength in your arms to type your filth anymore,
you will recall my words and you will cry like a baby begging "the invisible" for help, -but no help will be provided for you,

you will reap what you sowing.
your brutal American bravado will destroy you from inside,
you will recall my words and you will be so very sorry - but because you are stubborn and stupid you will continue in your sins.
you will be suffering emotionally spiritually and physically -physically your body will be 'damaged-crippled'
you life will be full of emotional and physical AGONY!
Dr.MDMD - YOU ARE CURSED and CONDEMNED to HELL. AMEN!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 03:52:18 AM
YOU ARE cursed sick man/rabid bitch Dr.MD MD
there is a day/night coming that you will be reaping fruits of you filthy words.
you will be so depressed and full of inner panic grasping for air but your soul will be in horrific fear and sorrow
and there will be no help for you, you will be marching through the dark tunnels of the filth you are creating,
you will be brought down to your knees, you will have no physical strength in your arms to type your filth anymore,
you will recall my words and you will cry like a baby begging "the invisible" for help, -but no help will be provided for you,

you will reap what you sowing.
your brutal American bravado will destroy you from inside,
you will recall my words and you will be so very sorry - but because you are stubborn and stupid you will continue in your sins.
you will be suffering emotionally spiritually and physically -physically your body will be 'damaged-crippled'
you life will be full of emotional and physical AGONY!
Dr.MDMD - YOU ARE CURSED and CONDEMNED to HELL. AMEN!

TL;DR  ::)

Concerning the recent video "HORSE AT MY POST OFFICE.", "The Guy From Pittsburgh" should change his nickname to "The Sh*t Head From Pittsburgh", since he claims to stand for truth and the latter fits that ethic of his correctly.

Senda, that's not a horse. It's a mule. You moron. If you would have "bothered" to find out what that tag "3mules(dot)com" is about, you'd have found out what was going on and you blew a good chance to use your supposed "news" skills to use. An article on what the "3mules" treks are about would be something you should have done, but let me guess.

Or, less at guess and more at "conclude" about you, being the arrogant, self-righteous "sh*t head" you post publicly that you are. Visit the website "3mules(dot)com" to FIND OUT what that guy and that mule were doing there. Pretty impressive and unique thing going on. You could have FOUND OUT and then -- but that means having insight and doing work -- "reported on that." Maybe even local media picking up your article. But you blew it, as usual.

But it appears you used that encounter to try and "clean up" some form of vagrancy or whatever might have compelled your lazy, sorry and stupid behind to do what I suspect you did. Was it you who called the sheriff's department? Was it you who issued that "do this or else" threat to that "3mules" traveler? Correct? No wonder the guy got pissed at your foolishness. You never even FOUND OUT what was going on and "took it on yourself" to declare it "wrong" or unlawful.

Read fully what the "3mules" project is all about. Read who some people really do things in the world and are not out causing trouble. Read how often the "3mules" team has been "greeted and accepted" by citizens and law enforcement/animal control in the areas they visit.

Also, check on the tour schedule. August 14, 2017, scheduled stop at Martinez, California. Leading, of course, to the inevitable "showdown" with the city's crowned "sh*thead" troublemaker -- that "Guy" from "Who The Hell Cares." Leave it to Senda to f*ck it up. Leave it to him to not "FIND OUT "the truth" before he becomes the crusading superhero of his community. Leave it to him to miss a big chance to do an article about the "3mules" project.

Leave it to him to instead sit around stealing news stories from others, reading them verbatim and claiming he is doing "breaking news" and is some kind of "researcher." Hey, fool, you should have done your research about the "3mules" project and done "news" that you yourself worked on.

I can't believe this guy. I can't. He stumbles on what could have been a nice feature piece, right in front of his sorry own eyes, but instead no doubt "uses it" as a way to jump to his bullsh*t conclusions and cause trouble. One thing I feel is sure: Had the sheriff's department and animal control showed, they'd have no doubt apologized for their resident sh*thead and no doubt have been courteous, respectful and even inquisitive about the purpose and journey of the "3mules" project.

I can't wait to see the Mule Tracker blog to read -- perhaps -- now the rest stop and visit in Martinez went. I ponder if mention will be made of an unpleasant experience unlike those of the vast majority of places. We'll know, if cited, who -- and what -- that unpleasant and ignorant person was.

Learn about the "3mules" project and its mission, unlike what "the sh*head" himself did or does:

http://3mules.com/

Use the pull-down menu to read various sections. Whether experiences were good or bad, where and when the tour was or is planning to be, background on the project and basically everything you need to know.

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 16, 2017, 04:43:57 AM
Concerning the recent video "HORSE AT MY POST OFFICE.", "The Guy From Pittsburgh" should change his nickname to "The Sh*t Head From Pittsburgh", since he claims to stand for truth and the latter fits that ethic of his correctly.

Senda, that's not a horse. It's a mule. You moron. If you would have "bothered" to find out what that tag "3mules(dot)com" is about, you'd have found out what was going on and you blew a good chance to use your supposed "news" skills to use. An article on what the "3mules" treks are about would be something you should have done, but let me guess.

Or, less at guess and more at "conclude" about you, being the arrogant, self-righteous "sh*t head" you post publicly that you are. Visit the website "3mules(dot)com" to FIND OUT what that guy and that mule were doing there. Pretty impressive and unique thing going on. You could have FOUND OUT and then -- but that means having insight and doing work -- "reported on that." Maybe even local media picking up your article. But you blew it, as usual.

But it appears you used that encounter to try and "clean up" some form of vagrancy or whatever might have compelled your lazy, sorry and stupid behind to do what I suspect you did. Was it you who called the sheriff's department? Was it you who issued that "do this or else" threat to that "3mules" traveler? Correct? No wonder the guy got pissed at your foolishness. You never even FOUND OUT what was going on and "took it on yourself" to declare it "wrong" or unlawful.

Read fully what the "3mules" project is all about. Read who some people really do things in the world and are not out causing trouble. Read how often the "3mules" team has been "greeted and accepted" by citizens and law enforcement/animal control in the areas they visit.

Also, check on the tour schedule. August 14, 2017, scheduled stop at Martinez, California. Leading, of course, to the inevitable "showdown" with the city's crowned "sh*thead" troublemaker -- that "Guy" from "Who The Hell Cares." Leave it to Senda to f*ck it up. Leave it to him to not "FIND OUT "the truth" before he becomes the crusading superhero of his community. Leave it to him to miss a big chance to do an article about the "3mules" project.

Leave it to him to instead sit around stealing news stories from others, reading them verbatim and claiming he is doing "breaking news" and is some kind of "researcher." Hey, fool, you should have done your research about the "3mules" project and done "news" that you yourself worked on.

I can't believe this guy. I can't. He stumbles on what could have been a nice feature piece, right in front of his sorry own eyes, but instead no doubt "uses it" as a way to jump to his bullsh*t conclusions and cause trouble. One thing I feel is sure: Had the sheriff's department and animal control showed, they'd have no doubt apologized for their resident sh*thead and no doubt have been courteous, respectful and even inquisitive about the purpose and journey of the "3mules" project.

I can't wait to see the Mule Tracker blog to read -- perhaps -- now the rest stop and visit in Martinez went. I ponder if mention will be made of an unpleasant experience unlike those of the vast majority of places. We'll know, if cited, who -- and what -- that unpleasant and ignorant person was.

Learn about the "3mules" project and its mission, unlike what "the sh*head" himself did or does:

http://3mules.com/

Use the pull-down menu to read various sections. Whether experiences were good or bad, where and when the tour was or is planning to be, background on the project and basically everything you need to know.

Thank You for the 3Mules link.  What a wonderful thing to read is happening in todays modern world.  Bravo!!

whoozit

Someone turned the autism up to 11 in here.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on August 16, 2017, 06:37:49 AM

Maybe the thread needs a sage burning.  Lets try that.

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2017, 05:56:41 AM
Thank You for the 3Mules link.  What a wonderful thing to read is happening in todays modern world.  Bravo!!

Well, it's another example of George Senda being "The Sh*thead From Pittsburgh." He's apparently got his smartphone right there, with the website link on the mule's pack -- yet, fails to stop to FIND OUT before he goes "off the rails" over that situation.

Then the great "investigator" doesn't even know the difference between a horse and a mule on sight. You know, that could have been a great chance to actually do something worthwhile unlike his usual hateful rants. He could have done an article and or video about the "3mules" project visiting his city and then submitted that to "Coast To Coast AM" for consideration.

With all this talk of advancing technology, I feel that program may indeed have welcomed a feature about what the "3mules" project is doing. But remember this is George Senda, so some unjust confrontation and ridiculous name-calling and accusations is inevitably the result of any attempts to get anything done for real and of value. Once again, he blew a good chance.

He fails to see that perhaps the reason that program dropped him was because he offers nothing of value. Only goes off on rants about "haters, trolls and whacked-out" people that he believes are undermining his great efforts. He was an embarrassment to "Coast" and the result was something not so surprising.

And the description on his video is another of his real pieces of "work":

BEGIN QUOTE: "I was going to get my mail today before I went to the doctor & there was a horse tied up to a palm tree to the left of the handicapped ramp at my post office.
The guy who owns the horse was sitting in the library reading & had left a small note on the prospecting box on the horse's back.
I went him to tell him the sheriff was going to call animal control if the horse wasn't moved in an hour and a half and he got all bent out of shape over it. END QUOTE

Hey, Senda, why not do your darn "research." First of all, that is not a horse. It's a mule. Secondly, that pack animal is not "tied up to a tree" as you imply is wrong and maybe some "animal cruelty" in your ignorant view, but wearing proper harnesses and reins and is correctly "post hitched," as we say. Damn idiot.

The animal is resting, Senda, because it works more in one day than you do in a year. OK? That is a rest stop and I can assure you nothing "cruel" is going on. Except, perhaps, your unwavering habit of instigating trouble over your delusions and misinformation. As in you, I feel, misusing 9-11 to "report" your stupidity as usual.

I'm surprised, Senda, you didn't claim that "horse" (mule, you idiot) proceeded to "steal" your smartphone and now you demand everyone online "give you" "hundreds and hundreds of dollars, maybe more" to replace it. Damn con artist.

You claim you don't even know what sex the animal is? Da? Take a look you-know-where, sh*thead. Better still, "research" on the link that's glaring you right in your dumb face that you failed to even note. You might learn, Senda, before going off the rails on people. You stupid putz. That white one you saw is apparently a female named "Little Girl."

At this link:
http://3mules.com/letters-to-the-mules/

I can't wait to read "The Sh*thead From Pittsburgh" letter. It may go something like:

"I saw a cruelty to a horse at my post office. Some vagrant had tied up a horse inhumanely to a tree and I immediately called 9-11 to report and then found the owner and threatened him with my law-enforcement connections to remove that animal or else. If you try to bring your animal cruelty and vagrancy to my beloved city of Martinez ever again, I will raise hell with everyone and you'll know my power. I DO VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND YOU BETTER KNOW THAT" -- "The Guy From Pittsburgh," Martinez, California. 

Senda = Sh*thead. Total sh*thead.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 16, 2017, 03:30:16 AM
Yeah...sure...Jesus was always frothing at the mouth, trying to hex people and wish and hoping that the people around him would die of rectal cancer.  ::)

2nd point, the curse ZaZa did is a black magick function. So riddle me this,how can someone be both a Christian and a magician? Not to mention that whatever you wish on someone else comes back on you three times full. Also, FYI ZaZa is the name of a demon for all who didn't know.

Edit: Pretty sure that curse was full of demonic names. I am way too lazy to go back and see.

http://apocalypzia.com/files/ouija.html

And seriously enough with all of this fighting in ALL of the threads. Pick a thread and fight there so the rest of us don't have to suffer.

Congrats on to Falkie on his weight loss.

Quote from: whoozit on August 16, 2017, 06:37:49 AM
I disagree
it is not autism
just plane old fashioned stupid
and full of shit
stupid cannot be fixed
full of shit could be with a handful of laxatives

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:07:33 AM
2nd point, the curse ZaZa did is a black magick function. So riddle me this,how can someone be both a Christian and a magician? Not to mention that whatever you wish on someone else comes back on you three times full. Also, FYI ZaZa is the name of a demon for all who didn't know.

Edit: Pretty sure that curse was full of demonic names. I am way too lazy to go back and see.

http://apocalypzia.com/files/ouija.html

And seriously enough with all of this fighting in ALL of the threads. Pick a thread and fight there so the rest of us don't have to suffer.

Yes, well, ZaZa isn't very good at their craft, are they?  ::)

Kind of like George isn't very good at "Breaking News" "Truth, Justice and the American Way", or cooking.

George should be doing a live show tonight PBS in case you didn't see the video.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2017, 07:21:31 AM
Yes, well, ZaZa isn't very good at their craft, are they?  ::)

George should be doing a live show tonight PBS in case you didn't see the video.

I didn't see the video. Thanks brig, I appreciate it. Regardless wishing death on people isn't cool from anyone. I realize I am starting to sound a bit like white crow, but seriously don't we have better things to discuss? LOL

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:26:14 AM
I didn't see the video. Thanks brig, I appreciate it. Regardless wishing death on people isn't cool from anyone. I realize I am starting to sound a bit like white crow, but seriously don't we have better things to discuss? LOL

"That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger".  :-*

Praise MV!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2017, 07:31:09 AM
"That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger".  :-*

Praise MV!
I was just thinking remember when the most annoying poster was rosegirl? LOL I might tune into the live stream, we'll see what is on tap for me tonight.

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:33:40 AM
I was just thinking remember when the most annoying poster was rosegirl? LOL I might tune into the live stream, we'll see what is on tap for me tonight.

Praise MV!

I'll look forward to it!  ;D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:07:33 AM

as memory recalls, human fat weighs in around 7 and 1/2 POUNDS per GALLON...
how many GALLONS do you think George "really lost" ?

2nd point, IF he decided to get LIPOSUCTIONED...
Tijuana is close...
I would guess about 30 GALLONS SUCKED OUT might put him at about 200 POUNDS

*without the math, I was "guessing" a 50 GALLON BARREL WOULD BE NECESSARY, however after calculating 30 EMPTY MILK JUGS WOULD WORK....
(and think about all the lamp oil that could be rendered from that !)

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 16, 2017, 07:35:53 AM

*without the math, I was "guessing" a 50 GALLON BARREL WOULD BE NECESSARY, however after calculating 30 EMPTY MILK JUGS WOULD WORK....

I'm glad I had the chance to see the first video he deleted.  He did the same act of looking up to the ceiling to figure out how many pounds he had lost, in the second video, as he had done in the first video.

I don't take anything George says on blind faith.  lol's

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sasha on August 16, 2017, 07:35:53 AM

Tijuana is close...

(and think about all the lamp oil that could be rendered from that !)
Good point. I seriously threw in that comment to keep the thread on topic for when the trolls returned. We never really know if anything that man says is true, considering some of the whoppers he has told in the past. One of my favorites is his mother bringing him back from the dead. That was on the short lived show the catbox, I believe.

Quote from: Sasha on August 16, 2017, 07:09:50 AM
I disagree
it is not autism
just plane old fashioned stupid
and full of shit
stupid cannot be fixed
full of shit could be with a handful of laxatives

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:45:41 AM
Good point. I seriously threw in that comment to keep the thread on topic for when the trolls returned. We never really know if anything that man says is true, considering some of the whoppers he has told in the past. One of my favorites is his mother bringing him back from the dead. That was on the short lived show the catbox, I believe.

Good to see you around, PBS! When is your show starting?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 16, 2017, 07:49:35 AM
Good to see you around, PBS! When is your show starting?
Probably never. LOL. That is a long story. I don't want to do another political show. I think for now I am just going to participate in other things or maybe start my soul podcast up again. Thanks for asking.

I was going to disappear but I am so sick and tired of these rambling vulgar, insane posts that I decided to start posting in hopes of drowning them out.

Yorkshire pud

Didn't she do that twice? Or was it her only once and William Shatner/ Marilyn Monroe/ FDR/ Ginger Rogers, the second time? He knows so many people any one of them could have saved his life...bastards.

we need a "starting point" for George's weight loss...
as I have suggested, way back, he just needs to locate a truck scale...
(easy to locate)
waddle on down with his iPhone...
hop...no, step gently onto the scale
(don't want to break their scale)
allow the weight master to register a GROSS WEIGHT..
and video the resulting GROSS WEIGHT

*that I would believe.:.
if he returned later and REGISTERED A LOWER GROSS WEIGHT
(like that would ever happen)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 16, 2017, 07:54:46 AM
Didn't she do that twice? Or was it her only once and William Shatner/ Marilyn Monroe/ FDR/ Ginger Rogers, the second time? He knows so many people any one of them could have saved his life...bastards.
the best one was after being found dead by ambulance attendants, his mommy insisted on the "corpse" being taken to the hospital and packed in ice for a week...
after a week, he came back to life....

one problem here....
he expects everyone to believe he didn't eat FOR ONE WEEK !
(humanly possible....BUT FALKIEPOSSIBLE....NO WAY !)

ponyboysunset

Pretty sure he also met John Wayne at a poker game and don't forget Judy Garland threw a whisky bottle at him.
IMB's top man as well.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 16, 2017, 07:53:12 AM
Probably never. LOL. That is a long story. I don't want to do another political show. I think for now I am just going to participate in other things or maybe start my soul podcast up again. Thanks for asking.

I was going to disappear but I am so sick and tired of these rambling vulgar, insane posts that I decided to start posting in hopes of drowning them out.

Yes, the more posts by regular posters, the less the mentally ill posters posts will matter.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 16, 2017, 08:12:48 AM
Yes, the more posts by regular posters, the less the mentally ill posters posts will matter.
What is mind blowing to me is absolutely no self control. Most people, myself included, would never post in every thread because we don't want to be that annoying poster. Social norms are very powerful for most of us and we usually conform to them. Just like I would never tell someone I hope you die. Those are powerful words. Then again I wouldn't type half of the things I have read in the last few weeks. But whatever. I'll try to pop in now and then to see what is going on.

chefist

John Wayne

JustSayAhhhh

it was so nice to see all the gang come back for a full day or two a couple weeks ago. it was a beautiful thing. i read everyones posts. i laughed and almost cried at the abundance of ppl not seen for a while.

pls zaza. y're ruining the posts here. i have a feeling if you stopped, MOAR ppl would be here looking thus being more inclined to post.
please.
pls stop.

pls mv. he's not worth the dollars.