• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 13, 2017, 05:58:14 PM
This seems like it's going to be like an episode of Happy Days when a lot of the old characters come back for a guest appearance.

With vastly improved lighting/cameras/production.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on August 13, 2017, 05:28:57 PM
We'll be discussing in length a theory I have about who the intruder could possibly be.

Can littlechris call in to put to rest the rumour you are the same person?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 13, 2017, 06:07:10 PM
Can littlechris call in to put to rest you are the same person?

We also need Old Dirty Gerry and 51area drone to call in to make sure they aren't LC and Chefist.  :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 13, 2017, 06:08:50 PM
We also need Old Dirty Gerry and 51area drone to call in to make sure they aren't LC and Chefist.  :D

Don't muddle things.

3OctaveFart

Mighty MV-
You've got to be new-papa-proud that this germ of an idea - a Falkie-centric podcast - has become so wildly popular. I know I'd be.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 13, 2017, 06:11:18 PM
Mighty MV-
You've got to be new-papa-proud that this germ of an idea - a Falkie-centric podcast - has become so wildly popular. I know I'd be.

Praise Littlechris

LadyFish

We'll be discussing in length a theory I have about who the intruder could possibly be.

Does anyone know if the "stolen" iPad is the one that Falkie bought using his dead mother's credit card?

Quote from: LadyFish on August 13, 2017, 06:14:37 PM
Does anyone know if the "stolen" iPad is the one that Falkie bought using his dead mother's credit card?

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 13, 2017, 06:07:10 PM
Can littlechris call in to put to rest the rumour you are the same person?

He said he might not be able to call in...but I hope he does. For me, the circumstantial evidence is clearly present.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 03:02:20 PM
chefist,
WE STILL REMEMBER that show when you vere pissing in the bucket under your desk and the mike picked-up the sound of your stream hitting the bucket.
please move the bucket away this time, otherwise you were doing great... ;)

3OctaveFart

This sort of buzz is Senda's true celebrity - the only he will ever have - and it is sad he can't appreciate it.

WhiteCrow

Just in from George!   

He's been working very hard..

Even the bathroom is now shinning!

ALL Spic and Span

Haters and Trolls you can go suck a pickle.

https://youtu.be/4an9ZCrrV4c

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on August 13, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
He said he might not be able to call in...but I hope he does. For me, the circumstantial evidence is clearly present.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 12, 2017, 09:31:58 PM
I'm not on the electronic notification list.
Can someone please burn a pile of human shit so I can see the smoke rising to know when the shit show starts.
Thank you shit so very much.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 13, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

I imagine this quartet cruising the local middle school in an Impala convertible with WNYC honking from the single dashboard speaker.

They can all snort a power drill.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 13, 2017, 06:31:56 PM
I imagine this quartet cruising the local middle school in an Impala convertible with WNYC honking from the single dashboard speaker.

They can all snort a power drill.

Middle school girls? You must be thinking of Casio and zaza.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 13, 2017, 05:09:36 PM
What a self important little turd.
I think you need to look up the definition of little.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote from: LadyFish on August 13, 2017, 06:14:37 PM

No, it was not.  He almost immediately dropped that one and smashed the screen.  So he simply had to go out and buy a new one to replace it.

You will note that he had an enormous apparatus with handles on the side for that new one.  It served both as a protective bumper and as something to grip while holding it up in front of his big fat sloppy sixchin puss.

ZaZa

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 13, 2017, 06:37:02 PM
Inglorious Bitch, of course nobody would think of old wrinkled bag like yourself kissing Hillary Clinton ass.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 06:40:24 PM
Inglorious Bitch, of course nobody would think of old wrinkled bag like yourself kissing Hillary Clinton ass.

Hey shitbag

Quote from: whoozit on August 13, 2017, 06:38:11 PM
I think you need to look up the definition of little.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

LOL, I stand corrected.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 13, 2017, 06:11:18 PM
Mighty MV-

I'm just sad my grandma didn't live to see it.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2017, 04:50:09 PM
Did a Sewergab hater like Little Chris, Mr. Spock or Chefist invade my home and and steal my Ipad to ensure I could no longer do videos ?

Senda would have us think that he didn't choose to make YouTube videos, he was raptured into it by the public's insatiable thirst for self-absorbed alt-right internet blowhards.

There's only one audience that watches a hideously enflamed ass pimple of a man tugging on his own nuts and screeching when he feels he hasn't received received enough attention in the last hour.  He's turned that audience into his mother, which means he fantasizes about sucking our tits.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 13, 2017, 06:47:08 PM
Senda would have us think that he didn't choose to make YouTube videos, he was raptured into it by the public's insatiable thirst for self-absorbed alt-right internet blowhards.

There's only one audience that watches a hideously enflamed ass pimple of a man tugging on his own nuts and screeching when he feels he hasn't received received enough attention in the last hour.  He's turned that audience into his mother, which means he fantasizes about sucking our tits.
ewwww...

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 13, 2017, 06:37:02 PM
with the Falkie in the back seat...
"twitching"

damon

Quote from: George Senda on August 13, 2017, 04:50:09 PM
         "the gauntlet has been thrown" 

I pose the question :

Did a Sewergab hater like Casio, Kathy and/or Ratty Patty invade my home and and steal my Ipad to ensure I could no longer do videos ?

https://youtu.be/PP9SVOdFiBw

MV/Liberace!

Just one hour away...

Quote from: mv on August 13, 2017, 12:55:59 PM
Today at 10PM East/7PM West, it's Martinez Tonight, a popular internet radio show condensing all of your important Falkie2013 information in one convenient broadcast.

Listen live: http://ufoship.com/chat

You can also download the show at UFOShip.com after it airs, complete with iTunes or RSS feed for your podcast app.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2017, 06:27:41 PM
Just in from George!   

He's been working very hard..

Even the bathroom is now shinning!

ALL Spic and Span
but, have YOU seen it yet ?
(to make such a proclamation ?)

and he was "gagging" because of the 409 fumes ?
what about being close and personal to his shit hole, bathtub..and sink..and piss stained floor...and...
NOW, THAT WOULD NOT ONLY MAKE ME GAG...BUT THROW UP...

*I do NOT think I would even be able to set foot in that SHITHOLE !

Quote from: mv on August 13, 2017, 06:58:09 PM
Just one hour away...

In the meantime, I do believe it is time for a new Avatar bud.   

Quote from: mv on August 13, 2017, 06:46:27 PM
I'm just sad my grandma didn't live to see it.

She's watching from Heaven.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 13, 2017, 06:59:44 PM
In the meantime, I do believe it is time for a new Avatar bud.

It's been a while, hasn't it?