• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TransGabdate.com

Started by Jojo, November 22, 2017, 10:40:21 PM

paladin1991

What the fuck is wrong with you joho?

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 24, 2017, 01:04:40 PM
What is this?  Did I miss something? You are a he who wants to be a she?  Okay, you, GNMD and the deceased swishypants.  The three fucking transtooges.
OMGosh, this is like seeing someone at Wal-Mart.  Well, you're here too, so...?

Just kidding.  I was born female and my bf was born male.  I am still female and he is still a very sweet male.

I have noticed some fine people on this board.  I wish them good lives!  So I created the following threads:

1.  Gabdate.com-Rated PG 
2.  Sizzlegabdate.com-Rated X (Trigger Warning: Mancave...)
3.  Queergabdate.com
4.  Transgabdate.com

What better place to meet and meet up than Bellgab.  Bellgab has a lot of credibility and users can pretty much figure each other out.

As fas as I understand it, users looking for love can send personal messages when they want to get personal.

Regardless of how one feels about trannys, they are not going away.  I have heard some gay people here say they are not into trannys, so I kept the two categories separate.  Although people can overlap, like look!  You're here 😀. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on November 26, 2017, 03:41:26 AM
OMGosh, this is like seeing someone at Wal-Mart.  Well, you're here too, so...?

Just kidding.  I was born female and my bf was born male.  I am still female and he is still a very sweet male.

I have noticed some fine people on this board.  I wish them good lives!  So I created the following threads:

1.  Gabdate.com-Rated PG 
2.  Sizzlegabdate.com-Rated X (Trigger Warning: Mancave...)
3.  Queergabdate.com
4.  Transgabdate.com

What better place to meet and meet up than Bellgab.  Bellgab has a lot of credibility and users can pretty much figure each other out.

As fas as I understand it, users looking for love can send personal messages when they want to get personal.

Regardless of how one feels about trannys, they are not going away.  I have heard some gay people here say they are not into trannys, so I kept the two categories separate.  Although people can overlap, like look!  You're here 😀.

Ahahahahahaha.   Now I KNOW you are full of shit, sweetheart!     "Bellgab has a lot of credibility"

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2017, 01:58:18 PM
Is Ellen Degeneres still pounding the gavel, screaming

Not top-right worthy, but still, this belongs somewhere.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2017, 02:01:35 PM

Not top-right worthy, but still, this belongs somewhere.

I think maybe you're thinking of Judge Judy.  ;)

pate

What is this?  Did I miss something? You are a he who wants to be a she?  Okay, you, GNMD and the deceased swishypants.  The three fucking transtooges.

Funny is a situation where all laugh.

Hilarious is one where.....

Jojo

Who is GNMD?

Gd5150

Disappointed: I signed up for transgabdate, posted my profile along with photos, filled out the 150 point personality profile, and haven’t found true love. I’m going to gabharmony.com®️ instead.

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 02, 2017, 10:55:09 AM
Disappointed: I signed up for transgabdate, posted my profile along with photos, filled out the 150 point personality profile, and haven’t found true love. I’m going to gabharmony.com®️ instead.
There is a reason photos are not suggested!

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 02, 2017, 10:55:09 AM
That is an idea.  Multi-faithminusSatangabdate.com? Has a special ring, doesn't it.

Trans America

This is a thread MD can get behind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Trans America on December 16, 2017, 09:51:25 PM
This is a thread MD can get behind.

I'm not opposed to it...unless you start acting like a faggot.

Jojo

There is no GNMD.  GN doesn't drink coffee! MDMD does.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 17, 2017, 02:58:36 AM
There is no GNMD.  GN doesn't drink coffee! MDMD does.

A great performance but the lead singer is clearly sexually assaulting the women in the group by today's standards. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pULXnVTRynY

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 05:07:30 AM

A great performance but the lead singer is clearly sexually assaulting the women in the group by today's standards. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pULXnVTRynY
Pretty cute performance!

Jojo

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on February 12, 2018, 10:34:36 PM
Happy Valentrans Day!

I'm confused!  Where does this go?  Happy Valentrans Gay!