• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WinWinS

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 12:26:13 AM
It's surreal. We have two shows with the same name, one is better than it has been since Art left, and the other is so bad it makes Hoagland look like a computer genius.
well according to TuneIn Art hasn't left

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 17, 2018, 12:25:49 AM
Question: The Mothman was said to look like a giant moth or OWL; does the guest think the Mothman events had something to do with alien contact?
I second this.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 17, 2018, 12:31:00 AM
It's like an endless nightmare.
I see an eternal, transdimensional spiderowl (a Spowl)

teknoslag

Quote from: WinWinS on May 17, 2018, 12:31:08 AM

No, he's left. The app screen just cuts off the "Bell's heir to the throne, Heather Wade. Long live the queen! Take back the night!" text after his name by default.

chefist

Last one I promise:

ella and paul - Today at 11:32 PM
we gave him his pills and pee'd him

Corona Kitty

Ghost in the machine

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 12:28:36 AM
Maybe the aliens repress the memories and something in the television picture tubes started fucking up the memory repression when TVs became more common in the 60s. Remember how hard it was to do the vertical and horizontal hold?  Probably not. Whippersnappers.

Pfffft, I was born in 1975. I remember tin foil rabbit ears and vertical and horizontal hold because they always gave the kids the crappy B&W TVs for their rooms.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on May 17, 2018, 12:32:41 AM
Now Dyna-X. So fun

Brig's gonna have a great time w/ her coffee tomorrow morn.

dsz

Quote from: teknoslag on May 17, 2018, 12:29:14 AM
Wrong. I have 1 million diplomas from 110 universities. Something something dump button.

Don't give Heather any ideas. Now we're going to hear how she's attended DeVry... University of Phoenix... Pahrump U...

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 12:26:15 AM
Link isn't working, Grav.

I guess the copy and paste didn’t like the tilde in the url

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 12:33:26 AM
Pfffft, I was born in 1975. I remember tin foil rabbit ears and vertical and horizontal hold because they always gave the kids the crappy B&W TVs for their rooms.

See. If you were abducted you had the memory recall device right on your dresser.

TigerLily

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 12:30:42 AM
The question though comes from cultural impact. Betty and Barney Hill for example seemed to see something that aligned with sci fi of the period. But, Barney Hill did die of cancer and there were those radiation questions. At the same time, are the abductions in other countries different? Do they culturally align? I have a book of oddball accounts from the Roman Empire where augurs and mystics would write down bizarre occurrences happening in the Empire. There were talking cows, humans giving birth to chickens, meteorites falling from the sky and performing miracles, but no alien abductions. Why is that? It's a fascinating question, if from an anthropological perspective.

Fairies, little folk, succubi, incubi

dsz

Can Midnight in the Desert buy a TuneIn ad on Midnight in the Desert and can Midnight in the Desert buy a TuneIn ad on Midnight in the Desert?

SciFiAuthor

He apparently hasn't and has been haunting Heather through an unsmoked cigarette and a suicidal moth.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 12:33:05 AM
Last one I promise:

ella and paul - Today at 11:32 PM
we gave him his pills and pee'd him

Discord in the Craddock residence? Oh my!

AstroBuzz

Thanks for asking that question Dave!👍👍

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 12:26:15 AM
Link isn't working, Grav.

What about manually typing the name into Wikipedia?

teknoslag

Quote from: dsz on May 17, 2018, 12:33:35 AM
Don't give Heather any ideas. Now we're going to hear how she's attended DeVry... University of Phoenix... Pahrump U...

As long as she doesn't brag about both her master's and associate's from the Blue Iris School of Over the Phone Erotica AGAIN.

yoursongs

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
Yeah I found that. I graduated HS up in Magnolia in 73 and had moved to join the air force by Oct 74 so I didn’t hear about it. I was probably in basic training when they arrested him. I live pretty close to Deer Park now. South down 146 on the other side of Clear Lake.

That is ironic.  I graduated from Deer Park in '77.  We hung around alot in Pasadena, and parts of Houston then.  Did you ever go over to LaPorte and watch the ships come in with a bottle of wine and an aquaintance? LOL  those were the days

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 12:35:05 AM
See. If you were abducted you had the memory recall device right on your dresser.

All I remember is my brother watching Prisoner Cellblock H on PBS late at night hoping to see titty.

dsz

Quote from: dsz on May 17, 2018, 12:35:36 AM
Can Midnight in the Desert buy a TuneIn ad on Midnight in the Desert and can Midnight in the Desert buy a TuneIn ad on Midnight in the Desert?

I mean, this would be a great way for Midnight in the Desert to get the word out about Midnight in the Desert and for Midnight in the Desert to get the word out about Midnight in the Desert.

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 12:38:36 AM
All I remember is my brother watching Prisoner Cellblock H on PBS late at night hoping to see titty.

Channel 11...after Benny Hill.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 12:10:35 AM
"Whitley doesn't know what he even believes at this point."...Dave Schrader

;D
So many, bullshit stories, lies and nonsense...he can't remember. He was an unsuccessful author, then he was abducted. Bought his bk
got 1/2 way through and couldn't finish it. Like Whitley even said Art never told him he believed or didn't believe him. And that's his best friend, what's that tell you. He is so full of horse shit it isn't funny. A sad individual looking to make $ and wants attention, anal probe and all.

WinWinS

Quote from: dsz on May 17, 2018, 12:35:36 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 12:35:05 AM

That's why he grew up to be SciFiAuthor