• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas

Started by ItsOver, July 08, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2016, 12:01:36 PM
Are you aware that you're positing a false choice here, or are you just careless and asinine?

I asked you if it was a false flag.  Was it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 12:05:20 PM
I asked you if it was a false flag.  Was it? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's always one thing or the other with you.

Quote from: Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's   argument which you can easily knock down to make  yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges.  Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet  and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other  attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.

10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent  is or was involved with the original source.

14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule.  Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant  and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

Quote from: Crash Folly on July 08, 2016, 09:20:03 AM
I would love to organize a White Cops Lives Matter protest, but it's hard to find a time good for everyone BECAUSE WE'RE ALL BUSY WORKING.

Of course.  You aren't some monkey living on welfare able to be up late at night dancing and shucking and jiving at a 7/11 parking lot.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 09:30:00 AM
It sounds like we need to pass more laws to add to the gun laws which are already working so well.

We need to add more laws to protect white people from black people.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 10:40:12 AM
Shooters Manifesto

Well, now I am conflicted.

He does bash Al Sharpton.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 12:10:52 PM
Of course.  You aren't some monkey living on welfare able to be up late at night dancing and shucking and jiving at a 7/11 parking lot.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2016, 12:09:22 PM
It's always one thing or the other with you.

Nice way to avoid the question.  Are you scared what people might think?  If not, answer it.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 12:16:29 PM
Are you scared what people might think?

Are you still beating your husband?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 12:17:05 PM
Calling them monkeys is.

Well according to science black people are genetically closer to bonobo monkeys than they are to white people.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 12:21:11 PM
Well according to science black people are genetically closer to bonobo monkeys than they are to white people.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4

I'm not a follower of Darwinian macroevolution.

This is the face of the enemy America.  Time to wake up.

Fucking dummies can't even focus a camera correctly.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 12:25:22 PM
I'm not a follower of Darwinian macroevolution.

So you are anti-science?

Flat Earth much?

Earth is only 6,000 years old?

Time to wake up America.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 12:26:05 PM
So you are anti-science?

Flat Earth much?

Earth is only 6,000 years old?

No, none of that.  I believe in evolution within species but I don't believe humans came from apes.  It is only a theory.

The hero of last night.

I say place these magnificent robots on every street corner in black communities, if they get out of line, fucking BOOOOOOOOOM.

mikuthing01

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 12:32:15 PM

The hero of last night.

I say place these magnificent robots on every street corner in black communities, if they get out of line, fucking BOOOOOOOOOM.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 12:32:15 PM

The hero of last night.

#RobotLivesMatter

:'( I'll miss you Johnny 5. You were alive...

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 12:36:22 PM

Nigga please! I've killed hundreds playing Battlefield using the the EOD bot.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2016, 12:18:28 PM
Are you still beating your husband?

Talk about using a straw man.  You won't answer a simple question. Was it a false flag?  I bet your parents would think it wasn't a false flag.  Oh and I have a wife.  Wrong sex but that doesn't surprise me.  You don't appear to be very bright. And no, I don't lay a hand to her.

analog kid

There is pants-on-head crazy on every side of this conversation.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on July 08, 2016, 12:37:58 PM
#RobotLivesMatter

:'( I'll miss you Johnny 5. You were alive...
Thanks for the laugh.  I needed that. 

#ARobotForPrez.  It's time.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2016, 12:51:52 PM
Thanks for the laugh.  I needed that. 

#ARobotForPrez.  It's time.

Strong jawline; I'd vote for him.

ItsOver

Quote from: analog kid on July 08, 2016, 12:46:33 PM
There is pants-on-head crazy on every side of this conversation.
Welcome to BellGab.  Pants optional.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 12:42:27 PM
You won't answer a simple question.

What are you, actually stupid? I've answered your little questions already.

https://youtu.be/tV6q9LOubfc?t=48

aldousburbank

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 12:10:52 PM

Your disdain for jews and blacks is rancid enough but when you start hating on monkeys you're completely out of bounds.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2016, 01:33:20 PM
What are you, actually stupid? I've answered your little questions already.

https://youtu.be/tV6q9LOubfc?t=48

How about some straight talk?  You seem to have a problem with that.