• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2017, 06:40:51 PM
They have security card keys at most office buildings, if not physical security personnel in the front lobby.  Certainly they would at PremRat.

It would be great to see a Falkie video of him going to all the expense and trouble of gettng from Martinez to Sherman Oaks, only to be turned away at the door.  Blustering may work at Food Max or with some government handout agency official, but no one is letting someone so obviously not an employee in without approval.

GN certainly has enough on GS to seek a protective order.  ;D

dipp

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 11:13:27 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much how I remember things. Everything started going downhill real fast for George, once he was convinced that he had been "discovered", and altered his videos, and continues to do so, in hopes that someone else will discover him, or that C2C will ask him to do something in the future.  I still blame C2C. 

I know I've said that in the past, but that audio clip pretty much says it plain and simple.

I wonder if there is an audio anywhere of Snoory talking to George and explaining to him if he saw George as a real radio personality, or if  he saw him as a comedy segment?  If there isn't, I would think a lot better of Snoory, if he would call George and discuss honestly with him the real possibilities  of him ever having a future in radio.  At least that way, he could get back to Sewergab, where we are at least willing to send him kitty food when he needs it, and take up collections to pay him to appear on a radio show, and he could get back to doing the kind of videos he enjoyed doing and became semi-famous for.

I'll be honest here, if Snoory got on the air, and said the Senda Segment was created on C2C because they sincerely believed George had a future in radio, and they wanted to start him on his career, I have to wonder how many Sewergabbers would believe that?

I think there is only one person IMO, who can bring Georges ideas about himself, back to reality, and I hope he does it. It would restore my faith...

..but I won't hold my breath.

Maybe Snoory will make his big reveal of the truth behind the C2C Senda Segment, on "The Falkie Tapes".  One can always hope.

I remember (I think it was a video on Falkies page or it's on the c2c page (in one of Senda's vids there), where Senda says George asked him to announce a new segment they would be doing on the weekends from now on,  featuring up and coming new podcast/broadcast hosts. 

Be it that Noory asked Falkie to do it, knowing full well that that was Falkies dream, I think George was pulling a fast one he on Senda, and thought it was hilarious.

It reminded me of when everyone heard about Heather going on c2c to talk about art, and Noory outright snubbed her off as quick as he could so she couldnt say anything else. 
I thought it was a deliberate act on his part.  A  total "get back".

I believe Noory did that same thing to Falkie getting him to announce they were looking for new podcast hosts for the weekends.

Just to prove  he was the God of latenight. Smh

i'm not interested enough to go find the vid, but i'm pretty sure it was/is on the c2c site. if not, it's an announcement falkie made in one of his own vids. and one might hurry to find it before george goes and finds it and deletes it himself, or, you're that bored that one might have that type of time thru an evening.

Senda crafts a plan to have all of his devices replaced at the evil emmvee's expense.

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 10, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBsrLfDUxYY

This one has to be my favorite in terms of how much an idiot this guy really is.  Caste?  "How dare a poor man try to rise above his circumstances and become successful?"  "Rise above your station?"  Falkie, your station is a stinky, greasy, potato chip crumb- laden couch that you wallow in and rarely get out of.  You must have been referring to your one minute on Coast in this video.  One minute per month...one minute out of 43,000 plus minutes and you couldn't hold it down.  That's 1/43,200...about the same odds as stumbling upon your videos and finding Bellgab to discover what has to be the biggest, most worthless ignoramus that ever left a stinky, greasy, potato chip crumb-laden footprint on this earth. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 19, 2017, 05:42:43 AM

Senda crafts a plan to have all of his devices replaced at the evil emmvee's expense.

I'm by far not the brightest match in the book.. but it did occure to me while listening to the above "FlakieLeaks" that brig's computers may also be at risk.

The Evil One gave brig the Genesis Machine laptop. ..And the Evil One gave George a Laptop...  isn't that exactly the same scenario that caused all of  George's  computer equipment to be infected with spyware?

brig beware!

Who in their right mind gives stuff away free? 

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 19, 2017, 12:19:06 PM
I'm by far not the brightest match in the book.. but it did occure to me while listening to the above "FlakieLeaks" that brig's computers may also be at risk.

The Evil One gave brig the Genesis Machine laptop. ..And the Evil One gave George a Laptop...  isn't that exactly the same scenario that caused all of  George's  computer equipment to be infected with spyware?

brig beware!

The Genesis Device, and all my devices are still operating as expected.  No spyware or viruses.

I posted a picture some time back of it, showing everything operating properly.

Could, just could, Anthony George Senda be....
Andy Kaufman ?
(plastic surgery...GONE BAD...but, the "performance art" is still intact ? or, does he still believe it is NOT performance art ?)
just thinking
"Falkie" or Andy, NOW is your time !

Now, we take you back to the past. Falkie deep tracks
Falkie calls the Birnseseses
(slide to 1h42m)
Does Falkie:
a)add to the conversation by asking the guest an intriguing, succinct question?
or
b)derail the show by ignoring the guest, ask the hosts what the weather's like and attempt to rant about global warming

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 19, 2017, 02:56:11 PM
Now, we take you back to the past. Falkie deep tracks
Falkie calls the Birnseseses
(slide to 1h42m)
Does Falkie:
a)add to the conversation by asking the guest an intriguing, succinct question?
or
b)derail the show by ignoring the guest, ask the hosts what the weather's like and attempt to rant about global warming

Well, at least it led to some interesting discussion after Senda hung up...
Thank You for that!  I saved the clip and the Snoory bit after.

lol's

starrmtn001

Quote from: White Crow on February 19, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

brig beware!

:o    ;D  ;) 

In a rare moment of self-awareness, it also led to an uncharacteristic Falkie apology
https://disqus.com/by/dmitrisenda/
"didn"t mean to ruin your show"
"sorry nancy. i feel like an idiot."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 19, 2017, 02:13:32 PM
The Genesis Device, and all my devices are still operating as expected.  No spyware or viruses.

I posted a picture some time back of it, showing everything operating properly.

Again brig.. I don't know understand much about computers . But isn't spyware's purpose...  to allow a computer to operate normally while it collects data and spys.  Some of these recent FalkieLeaks revelations are a few years old..  I assume they waited until now to release the information.. to build up interest for their double "big con" grift for the upcoming Falkie Tapes movie.

The Evil One has always claimed.. this is about making him money..

please beware brig
The next plot line of their evil schemes may be about you! 

why doesn't George make an appointment with the closest ER ?
answer
he has been flagged as a "frequent flyer" and a suspicious person with talking body parts and fake "moaning and crying out in pain" IE DRUG SEEKER !
LOL
WTF ? "They" have labeled Falkie a "scam artist ex·tra·or·di·naire"
(imagine that)
It really take an extra effort to be labeled such in California!

Walnut Creek really told him off his last "appointment"...
stated if he were as bad as he claimed, h would be dead !

Hey Falkie,
what is your favorite ?
hydrocodone ?
oxycodone ?
codeine ?
tramadol ?
(I mean, what can you get the biggest return on....)

Quote from: Chefist on February 19, 2017, 06:59:34 PM
wow...pages and pages to catch up on...

Show material. I find George's thought process that the FBI is going to force Micheal, to pay for Senda's new Apple products before he is put in the slammer interesting.

Has Mr.Senda heard anything back from his FBI complaint. I am sure there are agents that wait their whole careers together a case of this magnitude.

starrmtn001

Quote from: White Crow on February 19, 2017, 06:42:02 PM
Again brig.. I don't know understand much about computers . But isn't spyware's purpose...  to allow a computer to operate normally while it collects data and spys.  Some of these recent FalkieLeaks revelations are a few years old..  I assume they waited until now to release the information.. to build up interest for their double "big con" grift for the upcoming Falkie Tapes movie.

The Evil One has always claimed.. this is about making him money..

please beware brig
The next plot line of their evil schemes may be about you!

Dun dun, duuuun! :o

jazmunda

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 19, 2017, 07:03:24 PM
Show material. I find George's thought process that the FBI is going to force Micheal, to pay for Senda's new Apple products before he is put in the slammer interesting.

Has Mr.Senda heard anything back from his FBI complaint. I am sure there are agents that wait their whole careers together a case of this magnitude.

MV is Mexico in Falkie's Trumpesque FBI crime repayment program.

WOTR

Quote from: White Crow on February 18, 2017, 08:13:28 PM
Correction to above ..

Gabrielle didn't say "good manners"

she said.    "wasn't going to post songs and pictures in Bella-Haven anymore  until civility returns to Bellgab"
Funny.  I was  going to  suggest a time machine until I realized that she may need to skip to an alternate reality...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: White Crow on February 18, 2017, 08:13:28 PM
Correction to above ..

Gabrielle didn't say "good manners"

she said.    "wasn't going to post songs and pictures in Bella-Haven anymore  until civility returns to Bellgab"

Quote from: WOTR on February 19, 2017, 08:06:19 PM
Funny.  I was  going to  suggest a time machine until I realized that she may need to skip to an alternate reality...

Oh yeah... Jane is out of this World ..You knows it!

littlechris

Quote from: Jason Callan on February 18, 2017, 05:30:02 PM
So happy to be  doing a coffee collab with none other than ettuandyou (the lovely Meredith Karcher) who lives in Canada.

Here is her video.

https://youtu.be/rJFo2_vaTdw

And here is my video.

https://youtu.be/EG4lr7wI8u4

Congrats Jason on your collaboration with Meredith (ettuandyou) she's a hottie and has a great personality!!

I'm a coffee freak, but where can I puchase said coffeee at?

Do you have a link? 

Great job and congrats on your collab with the beautiful Meredith!

-

A little shade disrupts the hotly anticipated Art in the Park video and Senda responds to the latest canard around SewerGab.

Lilith

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 20, 2017, 06:11:54 AM

A little shade disrupts the hotly anticipated Art in the Park video and Senda responds to the latest canard around SewerGab.

Why am I reminded of someone flying a drone in their house?

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 20, 2017, 06:11:54 AM

Did George say that he would commit suicide if he could find a way that did not hurt?

Well I can help him out there.
He should not shoot himself or cut himself because it will hurt plus it leave a terrible mess for a poor person to find, if they are not expecting it then it could be traumatic.

George, kill yourself in a painless and kind way. First kick back with a few cocktails of your choice. While doing this watch a movie, write a note that says "Warning --- Dead body in room" and place it on the bedroom door. (This prevents the shock of finding a corpse, always think of others) and write out your final note.
Once you have a decent buzz you down a bottle of sleeping pills. The pills and alcohol should do the it but there is one last step just in case. As you go to bed put a large plastic bag over your head and secure it around your neck with duct tape.
You will doze off then slowly suffocate in your sleep.
It is a nice painless way to go.
Plus the note you put on your door means a landlord or Kathy will not see your dead body, they can call a professional to take care of it.

Glad I could help.