• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 12, 2017, 07:36:07 AM
Did Falkie ever figure out what Kathy's role in the computer malware and hidden cameras was?
Falkie has never never understood how his so called friends and on again off again married girlfriend have played him for personal profit $$$$$
The money 💰 pot is still funding the plot to destroy George and funding cabal participants.
(just how did George upset so many people and how did they all combine resources in such a manner that is proving so harmful to George and enriching themselves at the same time ?)

Will Casa Senda get a visit Monday ?
Will the neighbors receive their cash Monday for observing Falkie ?
What updates will the cooperating neighbors have to share ?
Will there be any electronic updates for Casa Senda ?
What shape will Casa Senda be in ? Clean ?

Will George notice any of his neighbors flashing a bankroll Monday evening ?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 11, 2017, 08:16:18 PM
Dirty Ol' Gerry (or whatever name it is that you call me) loves you, Ibby.  Welcome back!  You know you've always been one of my favorites.   ;)

Ol' drone how is your relationship with Falkie these days?

WhiteCrow

Any else think this is a cool SUV?

2018 Lincoln Navigator with gull wing doors.
Production model is going to be unveiled at the New York auto show in March.

some residents at the apartments are flush with cash today, as they keep constant surveillance on George and Casa Senda
lucky people

I have been informed cash has been provided to a certain resident of Pittsburg, CA. also for her help in operation "feedback on the Falkie"

starrmtn001

Quote from: jigsaw on February 12, 2017, 09:57:51 AM
Falkie has never never understood how his so called friends and on again off again married girlfriend have played him for personal profit $$$$$
The money 💰 pot is still funding the plot to destroy George and funding cabal participants.
(just how did George upset so many people and how did they all combine resources in such a manner that is proving so harmful to George and enriching themselves at the same time ?)

Karma.

damon

with all of the news that going on in california, where is the News Reporter that is named Falkie

Quote from: Damon on February 12, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
with all of the news that going on in california, where is the News Reporter that is named Falkie
HATER
Are you forgetting ?
POOR POOR George is SUFFERING from an acid redux attack !
all because Anthem will NOT pay for his life saving medication, Pepcid !
(and DO NOT mention he could use some of his 99 cent store haul money to PURCHASE OTC Pepcis AC !)

You should pray he makes it to his appointment at the ER Monday !
(if he dies before, I am sure he will sue those bastards at Anthem !)

starrmtn001

with all of the news that going on in California, where is the News Reporter that is named Falkie

Aldousburbank is in an evac area.  Prays for his safety guys!
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10748.0.html

Quote from: jigsaw on February 12, 2017, 07:31:26 PM
You should pray he makes it to his appointment at the ER Monday !
(if he dies before, I am sure he will sue those bastards at Anthem !)

He's getting better.  Per his last comment on Youtube.

QuoteI'm feeling a bit better this evening. If I feel better tomorrow I will do videos. I'm going to have to stop drinking soda and eating spaghetti.

Question
If the "crew" tasked with the covert entry to take place during his appointment at the ER Monday are surprised by finding a Falkie unresponsive in Casa Senda, should they empty all the cat food and leave or summon the authorities anonymously after leaving ?
Which option might provide the best and longest running videos ?
(I think you know !....feline buffet galore is my choice !)

Quote from: White Crow on February 12, 2017, 04:17:48 PM
Any else think this is a cool SUV?

2018 Lincoln Navigator with gull wing doors.
Production model is going to be unveiled at the New York auto show in March.
Hi White Crow, so cool, I love it too... I can seeing you driving one with the White Crow emblem  ...

Yorkshire pud

STFU! If that bitch Ratty Patty had any honour, she'd have driven Kathy over (after stocking up on almost defrosted part cooked chicken pieces) to Senda's hovel and then they could all head north east to Oroville to get on the spot in depth reporting. That they'd get in the way and interfere with the evacuation is none of your business.
Plus; he's not sure yet if he should cancel his appointment with the ER, booked in for monday.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 12, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

http://youtu.be/x4xeqUk96RY
observation and question
if Falkie experiences a demise and is left for an all you can eat feline buffet, once the bloating subsidies his beard will "grow" as the flesh (what is left) dries out...video feed will demonstrate this fact
also, has Falkie, perhaps, been deep throating a long black dick (not racist, just his preference) lately and damaged his sphincter between the stomach and esophagus?
just thinking here

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 12, 2017, 02:02:56 PM
Ol' drone how is your relationship with Falkie these days?

I have no idea how BellGab's area51drone's relationship is with George right now, but would guess that it is probably pretty much non-existent.  A51D can answer for himself.

Ol' Gerry currently has no relationship with George.  George disbanded his group of loyal supporters and friends, so has now found himself CAST OUT into utter darkness.  The Master's actions have resulted in his emasculation, and his recent videos (such as they are) are the damning evidence showing his rapid deterioration and decline.

jazmunda

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 12, 2017, 11:01:18 PM
I have no idea how BellGab's area51drone's relationship is with George right now, but would guess that it is probably pretty much non-existent.  A51D can answer for himself.

Ol' Gerry currently has no relationship with George.  George disbanded his group of loyal supporters and friends, so has now found himself CAST OUT into utter darkness.  The Master's actions have resulted in his emasculation, and his recent videos (such as they are) are the damning evidence showing his rapid deterioration and decline.

I'm not so sure about that. That beard is quite masculine. Ol' jaz wishes he had the testosterone to grow such full and think facial hair.

Quote from: 🖖 on February 12, 2017, 11:06:53 PM
I'm not so sure about that. That beard is quite masculine. Ol' jaz wishes he had the testosterone to grow such full and think facial hair.

The ability to grow facial hair does not necessarily make one a man.  Besides, I was referring more to the emasculation of his soul.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 12, 2017, 10:29:35 PM
Senda's looking rough.

Beginning with his recent actions of disassociating himself from Kathy and the worldly temptations of the flesh, and casting out the evil Circle of Diarrhea, Falkie's endgame has become clear. 

With the dot on his forehead, I believe he has become a Hindu.  He will renounce all personal possessions, and retire to a monastery where he can meditate and watch TV all day.