• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
What's pud's and TL's?

P.S. I'm not stopping either. In fact, I'm planning on stepping it up. ;)

You sad sad little man. This is your only reason for being.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
You sad sad little man. This is your only reason for being.  :-\

Like I said, pud, I'm matching your style.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
I think any unfounded allegations are nasty, 21st. Maybe you should pull the beam out of your own eye before you start checking mine. ::) ;D

I know that I have faults but I'm not sure you feel the same way about yourself.  I'm serious about the pedophilia talk.  There are two things that I don't joke about, pedophilia and rape. You make everything personal if someone disagrees with you or your idol. If you took a step down and treat others as you would like to be treated and debate on the merits of an argument rather than tossing insults all over here and yon then we might have some interesting debates.  As it is, you just bring the same old game everyday and it is really old not to mention boring.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
Like I said, pud, I'm matching your style.  ;D

You call what you have 'style'? Oh my. How are you fixed for a week this sunday for coming to tell me to my face what you've accused? I'll even let you bring your fuck buddy GD the trainspotter if you want.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

I know that I have faults but I'm not sure you feel the same way about yourself.  I'm serious about the pedophilia talk.  There are two things that I don't joke about, pedophilia and rape. You make everything personal if someone disagrees with you or your idol. If you took a step down and treat others as you would like to be treated and debate on the merits of an argument rather than tossing insults all over here and yon then we might have some interesting debates.  As it is, you just bring the same old game everyday and it is really old.

Same old game?! You mean like pud does everyday but you never seem to take issue with?  ::)

Look, do you not understand English?! I said I wasn't joking about this. Everyday I read these faggots posting unfounded, baseless accusations against Trump and his administration but they HATE it when it's done to them. That's because they're just hypocrites talking out of their asses...and then you join in too. ::)

So, get used to it. If you're going to partake it's going to come back your way too. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 01:02:52 PM
You call what you have 'style'? Oh my. How are you fixed for a week this sunday for coming to tell me to my face what you've accused? I'll even let you bring your fuck buddy GD the trainspotter if you want.

Awww! You're just itching for a brawl! I'm sure there are some homosexuals near where you live that probably won't give you too much trouble, sunshine. ;D

TigerLily

Ok. Back on topic

TRUMP DURING SOTU: "We have ended the war on beautiful clean coal."

THE FACTS: Coal is not clean. According to the Energy Department, more than 83 percent of all major air pollutants â€" sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, toxic mercury and dangerous soot particles â€" from power plants are from coal, even though coal makes up only 43 percent of the power generation. Power plants are the No. 1 source of those pollutants.

An epidemic of severe and rapidly progressive black lung disease is emerging among coal miners in Appalachia. Case counts from just three clinics in the region reveal the highest disease levels that doctors have ever reported, according to a study published in JAMA this week.

Between January 2013 and February 2017, researchers at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health documented 416 coal miners with the condition. Prior to the discovery, researchers largely thought that black lung cases were a thing of the past. Diagnoses have been rare since the late 1990s

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

P.S. I'm not stopping either. In fact, I'm planning on stepping it up. ;)

Yes!

Where’s Swishy. This place is boring without him. Now all we get are lemmings cutting and pasting their instructions. See the post directly above as an example.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
Sure, it's what you do here everyday! No real argument, just a bunch of bullshit and unfoiunded accusations and then the insults.  ::)

Also, you're avoiding talking about your chronic pedophilia. Why, pud? Why?!

MD MD got a new van.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
Ok. Back on topic

TRUMP DURING SOTU: "We have ended the war on beautiful clean coal."

THE FACTS: Coal is not clean. According to the Energy Department, more than 83 percent of all major air pollutants â€" sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, toxic mercury and dangerous soot particles â€" from power plants are from coal, even though coal makes up only 43 percent of the power generation. Power plants are the No. 1 source of those pollutants.

An epidemic of severe and rapidly progressive black lung disease is emerging among coal miners in Appalachia. Case counts from just three clinics in the region reveal the highest disease levels that doctors have ever reported, according to a study published in JAMA this week.

Between January 2013 and February 2017, researchers at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health documented 416 coal miners with the condition. Prior to the discovery, researchers largely thought that black lung cases were a thing of the past. Diagnoses have been rare since the late 1990s

When Obama called it “Clean Coal”, was it ok?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obamas-taxpayer-funded-clean-coal-project-kill-epa-regulations/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 08, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
MD MD got a new van.

That's the van you and pud drive when you're looking for new victims.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 01:07:26 PM
Same old game?! You mean like pud does everyday but you never seem to take issue with?  ::)

Look, do you not understand English?! I said I wasn't joking about this. Everyday I read these faggots posting unfounded, baseless accusations against Trump and his administration but they HATE it when it's done to them. That's because they're just hypocrites talking out of their asses...and then you joing in too. ::)

So, get used to it. If you're going to partake it's going to come back your way too. ;)

I know Pud has a deep preoccupation with Trump and I disagree with 70% of what he says about Trump.  I do understand why he dislikes Trump though because I never liked him at all until recently.  I've stated before why that was the case and it had nothing to do with politics but everything to do with the man and how he has conducted his life.  Despite my dislike, I voted for him. I agree the Russia nonsense and Mueller investigation is ridiculous and a waste of time and money.  Trump has done some positive things too. As I've said before, I agree with his policies.  I don't like his style or temperament but I full well know that you approve.  Birds of a feather....  Not an insult just the truth.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 08, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
When Obama called it “Clean Coal”, was it ok?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obamas-taxpayer-funded-clean-coal-project-kill-epa-regulations/

I believe it was an attempt to make coal clean through some process. But I know he was the fracking proponent. Saved it from the radical Democrats like me

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
Awww! You're just itching for a brawl! I'm sure there are some homosexuals near where you live that probably won't give you too much trouble, sunshine. ;D

The only thing Pudofile would brawl over is which child’s ass he was his for the evening. He’s a pathetic laughing stock easily manipulated and controlled and would lay down in a second if any of this were actually in person. It would be quite humorous to see the look on his face when he realized what he just walked into. Good little lemming though.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVr4KFgCDmk

WTF?! Let's just have a civil war and get it over with. It will cost less and probably take less time too. ::) ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

If you took a step down and treat others as you would like to be treated and debate on the merits of an argument rather than tossing insults all over here and yon then we might have some interesting debates.  As it is, you just bring the same old game everyday and it is really old not to mention boring.

This, a million times. He posted nearly a hundred times yesterday, all the same monotonous balls.

Yorkshire pud

Look, do you not understand English?! I said I wasn't joking about this. Everyday I read these faggots posting unfounded, baseless accusations against Trump and his administration but they HATE it when it's done to them. That's because they're just hypocrites talking out of their asses...and then you join in too. ::)

Awwww, it's lovely that you have Trump's back..Even when he's grabbing pussy. I hope he appreciates it, he damn well ought to.  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 08, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
This, a million times. He posted nearly a hundred times yesterday, all the same monotonous balls.

And what do you ever offer besides snark?

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 01:24:10 PM
I believe it was an attempt to make coal clean through some process. But I know he was the fracking proponent. Saved it from the radical Democrats like me

He was all for Clean Coal before he was against it. Even gave the coal industry $3.4 billion. Then he let the EPA go nuts in 2014 when he knew he wouldn’t be running for re-election.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/obama-and-clean-coal/

p.s. the original patent for fracking was during the Civil War. Down here, we call it the First War of Aggression.

PaulAtreides

Dude, you need some of this.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 01:27:35 PM
Awwww, it's lovely that you have Trump's back..Even when he's grabbing pussy. I hope he appreciates it, he damn well ought to.  >:(

At least he's not anally raping little boys. ::)

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

Trump meant it the same way as Obama.  Clean coal technologies are fairly new from what I've heard but I certainly don't claim to be an expert on the subject.  I don't think anybody would say that without such technology, coal could ever be clean in its natural form.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 08, 2018, 01:25:05 PM
The only thing Pudofile would brawl over is which child’s ass he was his for the evening. He’s a pathetic laughing stock easily manipulated and controlled and would lay down in a second if any of this were actually in person. It would be quite humorous to see the look on his face when he realized what he just walked into. Good little lemming though.

Hey, you were invited to meet downtown, but you turned it down.  ::)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

Hey, ease up on Donny John.  He's off to fight immigrants.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 01:28:49 PM
At least he's not anally raping little boys. ::)

You make it sound as if he found his limit after trying it.. I guess he was content with his daughter.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 01:21:05 PM
I know Pud has a deep preoccupation with Trump and I disagree with 70% of what he says about Trump.  I do understand why he dislikes Trump though because I never liked him at all until recently.  I've stated before why that was the case and it had nothing to do with politics but everything to do with the man and how he has conducted his life.  Despite my dislike, I voted for him. I agree the Russia nonsense and Mueller investigation is ridiculous and a waste of time and money.  Trump has done some positive things too. As I've said before, I agree with his policies.  I don't like his style or temperament but I full well know that you approve.  Birds of a feather....  Not an insult just the truth.

Per the Russia investigation. The Feds' job is to Keep America Safe. If Russia is screwing with our electoral process, it is the FBI's job to investigate and the DOJ's job to prosecute if any laws have been broken. Mueller and the FBI are investigating; following the evidence.
You think it is a waste of time and money to find out and stop a foreign adversary interfering with our democratic processes? I don't get it

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 01:32:48 PM
Per the Russia investigation. The Feds' job is to Keep America Safe. If Russia is screwing with our electoral process, it is the FBI's job to investigate and the DOJ's job to prosecute if any laws have been broken. Mueller and the FBI are investigating; following the evidence.
You think it is a waste of time and money to find out and stop a foreign adversary interfering with our democratic processes? I don't get it

Even Tillerson has come out and said they haven't anything in place to try and prevent it. Trump hasn't shown any interest or anger that Putin his helping himself. But then, why would he?

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
Trump meant it the same way as Obama.  Clean coal technologies are fairly new from what I've heard but I certainly don't claim to be an expert on the subject.  I don't think anybody would say that without such technology, coal could ever be clean in its natural form.

Do you want to know what the PRIMARY benefit for coal is today when we have power plants that can run on either coal or natural gas?

It keeps the price of natural gas down and enables continued development of new gas fields. If coal was outlawed, thebprice of natural gas would skyrocket and so would the cost of electricity.

A secondary factor is that some plants remain on the grid that can only burn coal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

Yes, and if you're harming little children we should really know abiout that too, don't you think? :D