• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2018, 08:55:14 PM
I think it's time to shut down all propagandists claiming to be news stations. They're just going to keep pushing their narrative and civil unrest.

While we're doing that we can shut down all the Asperger's types who want to usher in a fascist utopia.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 04, 2018, 03:41:13 AM
While we're doing that we can shut down all the Asperger's types who want to usher in a fascist utopia.

Sure! Consider yourself shut down.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 04, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

If it was utopia would we care if it was the fascist or the schloist?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 04, 2018, 03:53:10 AM
If it was utopia would we care if it was the fascist or the schloist?

Utopia means 'nowhere'. Once you round up all the people you don't like, inevitably the blowtorch gets turned on you. I don't expect idiots like MD to understand that, but even some intelligent people get confused.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 04, 2018, 04:29:57 AM
Utopia means 'nowhere'. Once you round up all the people you don't like, inevitably the blowtorch gets turned on you. I don't expect idiots like MD to understand that, but even some intelligent people get confused.

You love fascist criminal types, like Hillary. Just look at your own PM. ::) ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2018, 04:38:36 AM
You love fascist criminal types, like Hillary. Just look at your own PM. ::) ;D

You wouldn't know fascism until it was too late. Hillary! Hillary! Emails!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 04, 2018, 04:44:22 AM
You wouldn't know fascism until it was too late. Hillary! Hillary! Emails!!

How would you know?! You've been living under it your whole life.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2018, 05:05:55 AM
How would you know?! You've been living under it your whole life.

How would you know where I've been living? As always, you make up whatever suits you. One of the many reasons you couldn't recognise the truth if it bit you in the arse.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 04, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
How would you know where I've been living? As always, you make up whatever suits you. One of the many reasons you couldn't recognise the truth if it bit you in the arse.

A perfect self-description. I just know that you're a habitual liar and not even a good one. Double loser, Britfag! :D

Dr. MD MD

I think a whole lot more Democrats should end up looking like this guy soon. ;)

Picture it on this face. I know that you can!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
I think a whole lot more Democrats should end up looking like this guy soon. ;)

Hmm, Republicans love assaulting old people who they see as a threat, it makes them feel brave. Naturally you'll be nowhere to be seen, leading from the back. Why do you want to live under a Trump fascist regime?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2018, 09:19:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQsfbgcxG8

When it doesn't end until Mueller decides it's ended, will you get pissy if you're reminded of this video's title? :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2018, 08:55:14 PM
I think it's time to shut down all propagandists claiming to be news stations. They're just going to keep pushing their narrative and civil unrest.

Where would Hannity and Carlson work if they did that?   ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
Hmm, Republicans love assaulting old people who they see as a threat, it makes them feel brave. Naturally you'll be nowhere to be seen, leading from the back. Why do you want to live under a Trump fascist regime?  ???

I just don't want to liove under a fascist regime run by faggot liars like you. No real American does.I can't wait until we can take your faggot island down.::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
I just don't want to liove under a fascist regime run by faggot liars like you. No real American does.I can't wait until we can take your faggot island down.::)

Stop using we, you'll be nowhere in sight babs. You want a fascist regime that is Trumpiverse. And only what he wants will go.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

Stop using we, you'll be nowhere in sight babs. You want a fascist regime that is Trumpiverse. And only what he wants will go.

WE DON"T WANT FAGGOT COMMUNISTS LIKE YOU IN OUR COIUNTRY, PUD! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Non-snivley weasle faggots from Britain are, of course, still welcome! :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
I just don't want to liove

I'll assume that was meant to be 'live'. I can't say I blame you, I don't want you to live either. I imagine devoting your life to fighting with total strangers loses its lustre after a while.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 04, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
I'll assume that was meant to be 'live'. I can't say I blame you, I don't want you to live either. I imagine devoting your life to fighting with total strangers loses its lustre after a while.

Best you can do today is point out my spelling mistakes? ???

P.S. It never seems to lose it's lustre for faggots from an island of pedophiles. ::) ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 04, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
I imagine devoting your life to fighting with total strangers loses its lustre after a while.

Imagine? I’ll let you in on a little secret, you're living the dream Fabio.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
Where would Hannity and Carlson work if they did that?   ???

McDonald's and Taco Bell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
His alcoholism hidden in plain sight...  :(

So is your entire nation's. :D

Well, that and the pedophilia, of course.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 04, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
Imagine? I’ll let you in on a little secret, you're living the dream Fabio.

You'd need to die under the wheels of a steam engine for that to be true.

Dr. MD MD

Imagine if they just threw this weasel out into the street, unaccompanied by security. He'd be torn limb from limb. Watch your back, Mr. Rosenstein. You're not the only one who can threaten people. ;)