• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 03, 2018, 01:02:43 PM
Damn for the last 18hrs it actually seemed like Pud had a life and was out living it. Turns out he was just typing. Poor bastard :(

Were you and MD up all night waiting?  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
Sez you the Daily Beast and Bloomberg.  It would be easy enough to cite articles that counter each of the “facts” that you claim and you know it.  But that would be futile.  We’ll review the bidding on this point by point when solid findings become available and perps are walked.

So this isn't stated in the Nunes memo? “The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016,”  ???

Don't you think it strange that your dear leader (from his golf resort he'd have no time to go to) was tweeting at 3.30 this morning to say how he's vindicated? Well of course you don't..because you and I know the 'memo' was done to please Trump and make him feel good, because he's such an idiot he believes whatever comes into his head that makes him feel good.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 03, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
Oh and one more thing.

America should pass an amendment outlawing Dual Citizenship.

Either you are loyal to the USA or you aren't.  If you don't like it, go back to where you belong.

That would really fuck up ex pat Americans, be careful what you wish for.. Trump isn't loyal to the USA, should he be made persona non grata too?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

Can I suggest you call Nunes and ask him to allow the Dem's fuller version of what he's published to be released? After all, you want both sides don't you? Well don't you? Did you actually read the links? What about this one? Not Caesar Trump enough?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42827167

Hey Pud. Was that you that pulled up in the Safeway parking lot and asked Falkie if his name was Al? 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2018, 12:05:18 PM
Uh, you may have noticed that the title of this thread is “President Donald T. Trump” and not “I’m a Brain-dead Liberal who Thought Obama was a Swell President and Hilliary was Going to get Away with her Shit.”  Thus the dominance of real Americans crackers on this board.🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

FIFY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 01:16:09 PM
Hey Pud. Was that you that pulled up in the Safeway parking lot and asked Falkie if his name was Al?

Not I...I haven't been to Martinez in years. I don't drive here anyway and the chances of me spending time and money going there by bus is about the same as me winning the lottery jackpot.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
Not I...I haven't been to Martinez in years. I don't drive here anyway and the chances of me spending time and money going there by bus is about the same as me winning the lottery jackpot.

p.s. Page hasn’t been under investigation since 2013

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

MD can't stay up that late because they turn out the lights at 9PM in the common sleeping room where he spends the night.

GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 02, 2018, 11:10:36 PM
Eyes and ears open for the name Josh Campbell.  He resigned from the FBI.

Ostensibly because of the release of the memo. 

His previous job was special assistant to Comey when Comey was Director. I wonder if Wray told him he was done.

So this guy is obviously a fan of Comey. He has written at least two articles in the NY Times in defense of acomey while he was still an agent.

So, why is he quitting before he is eligible for full retirement?

My theory is that - and it is only a theory - from what I recall, current federal employees are compelled to cooperate with the Inspector General. It is not optional. Former employees can refuse to be interviewed.

That is my theory. He was promised a cushy job somewhere.  Guess we will have to wait and see where he lands.

GravitySucks

I am really starting to like Sarah Sanders. Whether you like Trump or not, hopefully you can respect her for the job she is doing.

https://youtu.be/kbmieiji9D0

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 02:30:39 PM
I am really starting to like Sarah Sanders. Whether you like Trump or not, hopefully you can respect her for the job she is doing.

She's great.  Certainly more balls than the RINOs.

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on February 03, 2018, 02:37:04 PM
She's great.

Yes a great example of intelligence, confidence, and power for today’s yute. To be able to handle that room full of corrupt media the way she does on a daily basis is impressive.

Miss the days of MSM hardball questions to Obama and his team. “Did Barak have any dreams last night? What were they”

“What’s Michele going to wear today? Sleeveless?”

“Can I get a signed 8x10 of Barak before you leave?”

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
Do you actually rehearse what you type and apply anything such as logic? You think that offences should be ignored because the alleged offences look into someone who is connected with Trump? And of course in this case Trump denies any wrongdoings attributed to him and his efforts to obstruct Mueller by any means is not suspicious at all..No sirreee bubba...

If you mean across the board and to include all FISA warrants, you might as well disband them if they're sought and granted on the strength of (for example)  whistle blowers in a drug gang or terrorist cell. Is that what you'd like? Make things a lot harder to catch the bad guys?

The surveillance on Carter Page had nothing to do (initially) with Trump, it started in 2013 because he was cosy with a Russian spy boss. The last FISA warrant (according to Nunes) was granted after Page left the Trump campaign team. It seems too that Page may have had a heads up what Nunes and Ryan were going to do yesterday, when last October in an interview with Chris Hayes he blurted out that the full story will come out about FISA warrants when Ryan releases the information. Obviously back then the significance about what he meant wasn't known.

It's interesting is it not that the last paragraph of the great Nunes gimp memo says almost grudgingly.. “The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016,”.  So it wasn't the Steele dossier that prompted the attention of the FBI towards Trump, which is what everyone has been saying-well everyone of course who can read.

No it wasn't.. That is simply not true. The FISA warrants last 90 days and to extend them the application has to be re-submitted with evidence to show it is justified before it's signed off (in this case by four different judges). The standard was set very high to get one granted back in 1978, and as a result of the standard set, the failure rate of the FISA application is vanishingly small. About 35 out of the 35000 or so applied for have not met the mark and thrown out. Naturally the Trumpers will say that the failure rate proves how easy it is to get one. But they get there shit from Trump's press secretaries Sean Hannity and Alex Jones.

Nope, wrong again. McCabe has testified no such thing. Nunes has put that in, but it doesn't make it true. And surprise surprise, because Nunes is Trump's bitch he is refusing to allow the Dems to release the bigger version of what Nunes has cherry picked to please Trump and the Trumpers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-02/what-the-gop-probe-memo-claims-and-how-that-squares-with-reality

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sources-devin-nunes-memo-is-100-wrong-about-andrew-mccabe-and-steele-dossier-for-carter-page-fisa-warrant

You don't need facts, neither does Trump, and Trump has very little relation with reality and facts. (insert any number of lies he tells)

TL;DR and it's all bullshit anyway.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

Can I suggest you call Nunes and ask him to allow the Dem's fuller version of what he's published to be released? After all, you want both sides don't you? Well don't you? Did you actually read the links? What about this one? Not Caesar Trump enough?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42827167

FUCK OFF, YOU SHAMELESS HACK! GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTY LITTLE ISLAND!! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

No but you clearly were desperately writing your walls of text.  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
That would really fuck up ex pat Americans, be careful what you wish for.. Trump isn't loyal to the USA, should he be made persona non grata too?

Back to your island of pedophiles, faggot!  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 03, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Laura won't let him drive here.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 03, 2018, 01:45:19 PM
MD can't stay up that late because they turn out the lights at 9PM in the common sleeping room where he spends the night.

Aren't you busy with your one client?!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 03, 2018, 03:12:07 PM
Never on weekends.

Right, you save that exclusively for your pathetic SJWing. ;D

SredniVashtar

What job would that be? She whores herself out for an audience of one. That job must be soul-destroying, so it's fortunate for her that she didn't have one to begin with.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 03, 2018, 03:48:14 PM
What job would that be? She whores herself out for an audience of one. That job must be soul-destroying, so it's fortunate for her that she didn't have one to begin with.

If you don’t believe in a God, then what is your opinion on the role of a soul?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
If you don’t believe in a God, then what is your opinion on the role of a soul?

I was using 'soul' in its colloquial sense. Anyway, I don't think they are mutually exclusive terms, so stop trying to nail me on some pettifogging legalistic nicety, you swinish pansy. Every time I look at that awful woman I wonder whether Sweet Kathy didn't send a little package to an orphanage a few decades ago. They even share a wonky eye and a stupidity gene.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 03, 2018, 04:30:49 PM
I was using 'soul' in its colloquial sense. Anyway, I don't think they are mutually exclusive terms, so stop trying to nail me on some pettifogging legalistic nicety, you swinish pansy. Every time I look at that awful woman I wonder whether Sweet Kathy didn't send a little package to an orphanage a few decades ago. They even share a wonky eye and a stupidity gene.

The other night I was trying to nail you, and you know I love it when you play hard to get, but this was a genuine curiosity. If you cannot believe in something you cannot see when it comes to a Creator, how can you believe in something proscribed to be an integral part of the human body that cannot be found in a book of anatomy?

Earl Grey, hot

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
p.s. Page hasn’t been under investigation since 2013

p.p.s yes he has..  ;)

Yorkshire pud

You think? Another who sold her soul, but I have to admire her stamina to stand there and explain the shit that Trump tweets, then contradicts, then agrees with, then , well you know...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 03, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
Yes a great example of intelligence, confidence, and power for today’s yute. To be able to handle that room full of corrupt media the way she does on a daily basis is impressive.

Miss the days of MSM hardball questions to Obama and his team. “Did Barak have any dreams last night? What were they”

“What’s Michele going to wear today? Sleeveless?”

“Can I get a signed 8x10 of Barak before you leave?”

I know crap eh? Questions like "Does the president think making inflammatory tweets to goad the fat kid in NK might prompt a preemptive strike of nuclear missiles?" are so fucking soft eh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2018, 02:56:06 PM
TL;DR and it's all bullshit anyway.  ::)

You didn't read it so it matters not what your opinion is Babs.  ::)