• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 31, 2018, 05:40:20 PM
Sorry, I was entered in a break dancing competition this afternoon and couldn’t get back to you sooner.  I lost to a dude who could spin on his nose and wiggle his ears while freestyle rapping.  Fucking amazing.

1.  Many Americans, while chagrined at some of Trump’s antics, appreciate his candor and lack of patience with corrupt establishment politicians. We’ve had our fill of the formula-packaged, smooth talking politicians who are adept at disguising their true motives and intentions (I could delineate for you the synical jump switches in platform policy, knowing lies and deceptions, and outright betrayals of the American people that the most recent product of the system is guilty of but why bother.  Most of all they appreciate his putting Americans first and actually doing what they elected him to do. 

2.  Most Americans put a lot of stock in fairness and they recognize that Big Entertainment and the MSM is in the tank for the left and has shown itself to be outrageously dishonest and malicious in its  coverage of Trump.  I can only hope this continues as this together with a continued strong economy will ensure his re-election. 

3.  Your assessment of how the world sees Trump is based on how the MSM sees Trump and one could argue that that view is distorted by bias.  Even if that were not the case, you should know by now that after years of anti-American sentiment and disrespect by various nations who have benefitted from our largess, the world’s good opinion matters little to many millions of Americans. As hard as it might be for you to understand, we think the European model of government and economics really sucks.  I could put it in stronger terms but you get the idea.

4.  Short of Trump blowing his nose on his tie and pissing on the first row of reporters in the press room,  I won’t regret voting for him as long as he continues to do the do.

Fuckin a, bubba.

Kidnostad3

The one thing Styx left out is that Joseph P. Kennedy, III won’t be the Dems salvation because he looks too much like Howdie Doody.

https://youtu.be/mbCkVtzOMts

Dr. MD MD

4.  Short of Trump blowing his nose on his tie and pissing on the first row of reporters in the press room,  I won’t regret voting for him as long as he continues to do the do.

I'd still vote for him and would consider that even more reason to. ;)

GravitySucks

Mueller and Flynn’s lawyers just asked the court to delay Flynn’s sentencing.

Could this be because of the rumors the McCabe asked for agents to change their 302’s or could it be related to the fact that Strzok is the one that interviewed Flynn???

Sounds like Flynn got a breather.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/31/robert-mueller-requests-postponement-of-general-mike-flynn-sentencing/

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 10:21:47 AM
In other news, the proposed ambassador to South Korea has withdrawn his interest (or was he pushed?) because for some reason he objected to the oft mentioned Trump 'strategy' to attack NK preemptively. Maybe he feels that millions of innocent lives (Including Americans in SK) being vaporised is a scenario not to show bravado about?

cuck, cuck, Gossage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCHnv02KDuk

Dr. MD MD

OK, 21st! I guess it's really all over for Trump now that Jeb has weighed in on him. I guess you guys (establishment Republicans) will be impeaching him now...or worse. :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4wann7Jn68

pate

I really want to relevantly post the words Kevin Spacey Gay but I find it all merely John Wayne Gay...

MAPA

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
OK, 21st! I guess it's really all over for Trump now that Jeb has weighed in on him. I guess you guys (establishment Republicans) will be impeaching him now...or worse. :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4wann7Jn68

Stop with your bullshit.  I have never supported Jeb Bush.  However, you voted for Bill Clinton and Al Gore as well as Barack Hussein Obama.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 31, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
I love it when posters acuse each other of being a Democrat as if it were the same as calling them a dumbass.

ROTF!  I have the record to prove I'm not a Democrat but alas MD does not. :'(

Quote from: Up All Night on January 31, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
21 Man --- Stop Drinking the Karl Rove Koolaid. It's freshness date has long passed.  :D

I don't like Karl Rove or any of his ilk.

Sorry, I was entered in a break dancing competition this afternoon and couldn’t get back to you sooner.  I lost to a dude who could spin on his nose and wiggle his ears while freestyle rapping.  Fucking amazing.

1.  Many Americans, while chagrined at some of Trump’s antics, appreciate his candor and lack of patience with corrupt establishment politicians. We’ve had our fill of the formula-packaged, smooth talking politicians who are adept at disguising their true motives and intentions (I could delineate for you the synical jump switches in platform policy, knowing lies and deceptions, and outright betrayals of the American people that the most recent product of the system is guilty of but why bother.  Most of all they appreciate his putting Americans first and actually doing what they elected him to do. 

2.  Most Americans put a lot of stock in fairness and they recognize that Big Entertainment and the MSM is in the tank for the left and has shown itself to be outrageously dishonest and malicious in its  coverage of Trump.  I can only hope this continues as this together with a continued strong economy will ensure his re-election. 

3.  Your assessment of how the world sees Trump is based on how the MSM sees Trump and one could argue that that view is distorted by bias.  Even if that were not the case, you should know by now that after years of anti-American sentiment and disrespect by various nations who have benefitted from our largess, the world’s good opinion matters little to many millions of Americans. As hard as it might be for you to understand, we think the European model of government and economics really sucks.  I could put it in stronger terms but you get the idea.

Ditto for me. 

Let me say this much.  I have posted some tweets that I didn't care for on this thread over the last year.  Look for them if you want.   They are not the same tweets the MSM is upset about.  Most of the tweets that have bothered me were aimed at Republicans and the like.  You don't freaking isolate yourself from the rest of the party.  I do not have the inclination to want to go through a year's worth of Trump tweets but by all means go look for yourselves.  Kid and Paperboy know that there have been some terrible tweets. Next time, Trump tweets something stupid, I'll be sure to post it on here so have no fear, MD.

I voted for Trump.  I support what he has done as President policy-wise.  I thought his State of the Union speech was great.  I don't want him to undermine that speech with some stupid tweets.  I will more than likely vote for him in 2020.  He needs more support than he got last time around.  I don't want him to hurt himself.  I will still criticize Trump when he does something stupid but I'll also praise him when he deserves it. 

That is really all I have to say on the subject for now.

SredniVashtar

You might have been known as 'King of the Caterpillar' 40 years ago, but I don't think your now limited skills were ever going to get you very far today. Frankly, just levering yourself out of an armchair - even though you wore a sparkly bathrobe - left us all feeling shortchanged. Not to mention the creaking of your joints, which could be heard as far as Tijuana.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 01, 2018, 06:38:43 AM
I don't like Karl Rove or any of his ilk.

You leave his ilk out of this. What is an ilk anyway? I'm sure Yorkie is familiar with the town of Ilkley. Perhaps that's where they originated?

Yorkshire pud

Okay okay... "His lack of patience with corrupt establishment politicians" You realise don't you that Trump is corrupt? He only rails against others because it's competition. BEFORE he was POTUS he diverted money from a children's cancer charity into his own coffers. His lawyers have spent many days in court facing allegations of his business malpractices. Latterly he fired Comey because (in Trump's own words) Comey wouldn't step away from investigating Flynn. If he hadn't done that, it's unlikely Mueller would have been appointed by Rosenstein in the fist place. There would have been no reason to.

Do you know how many Trump appointed or endorsed WH staffer have left or been fired since he took office? Thirty five. Don't you think that somewhat goes against the Trump declaration he was going to get 'the best people'? The latest news is that the ex legal spokesman Mark Carello is presenting his misgivings about Hope Hicks and Trump today to Mueller. This is because of the ridiculous 'alternative facts' Trump drafted regarding the Trump tower meeting between Jr, Kushner, Manafort and various Russians.

Then the Trump swamp has Nunes running around like a gimp going out of his way (and possibly releasing classified documents) to protect Trump. He's clearly committed perjury because he swore an oath to the Constitution, and not Trump, and that is his priority.

Their task is easy. They just wait for Trump to tweet, and then discuss it at length...Remember, Sarah the press officer said the tweets should be considered as policy. It would be remiss therefore to overlook the policy of the POTUS as it has far reaching consequences: See: Nuclear stand off with NK and the none reaction to Russia's ongoing cyber attacks and manipulation. Something the rest of NATO take very seriously, other than Trump. Why is that? And please spare me the crap about dishonesty. Practically everything that gets reported about Trump plays out in the next few days or week so that even Hannity has to get tongue tied and show a car crash instead! Trump seldom tells the truth, so lecturing about honesty is frankly meaningless.

Nope... My assessment is based on how the people of the rest of the world sees him. The only notable 'fans' (Other than the trumpers in the US) are the despotic rulers of Russia, Philippines, Turkey, Egypt, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, The UEA and anywhere that doesn't have a free press. Trump naturally returns that mutual appreciation because he admires authoritarian rulers and not democracies. You think the reason Trump won't go to the UK is because he expects a warm invite? And that 'welcome' isn't based on what the people (and the MP's in Parliament across all parties) have reported second hand..Trump is his own mouthpiece and everyone can see and hear first hand what he thinks. And they don't like it. Bush wasn't liked much because of the second gulf war, but I can't recall the almost universal revulsion of him and he still got invited to the UK.

Well of course you won't. You're a cultist.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 01, 2018, 09:15:25 AM
You leave his ilk out of this. What is an ilk anyway? I'm sure Yorkie is familiar with the town of Ilkley. Perhaps that's where they originated?

ROTF!  You never disappoint, SV. :D ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 01, 2018, 09:11:27 AM
You might have been known as 'King of the Caterpillar' 40 years ago, but I don't think your now limited skills were ever going to get you very far today. Frankly, just levering yourself out of an armchair - even though you wore a sparkly bathrobe - left us all feeling shortchanged. Not to mention the creaking of your joints, which could be heard as far as Tijuana.

You sir are an obvious ageist bigot.  Your wanton disrespect for people in their dotage is a sure sign that you were raised by detached permissive parents and fell in with a bad ilk as a lad. 

On a serious note, do you think there is anything to what the dude in the below vid has to say about the crime rate in major cities in the U.K. or is he just another racist tool?

https://youtu.be/bNiBZOrptTQ

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 01, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
You sir are an obvious ageist bigot.  Your wanton disrespect for people in their dotage is a sure sign that you were raised by detached permissive parents and fell in with a bad ilk as a lad. 

On a serious note, do you think there is anything to what the dude in the below vid has to say about the crime rate in major cities in the U.K. or is he just another racist tool?

https://youtu.be/bNiBZOrptTQ

It's what you get for eight years of a conservative government.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 01, 2018, 11:58:36 AM
conservative government

I literally can't believe this twatwaffle is still frontin' the legitimacy of the left-right paradigm. This isn't the same daft cunt who assured us all that Oswald acted alone, and weather manipulation is not occurring on a routine basis--this is some other faggot running the account now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 01, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
I literally can't believe this twatwaffle is still frontin' the legitimacy of the left-right paradigm. This isn't the same daft cunt who assured us all that Oswald acted alone, and weather manipulation is not occurring on a routine basis--this is some other faggot running the account now.

You still haven't told us who killed JFK or if Art Bell's stalker exists.  :-\

GravitySucks

Will the Groundhog see its shadow tomorrow or will it be overshadowed by the memo???

#MAGA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 01, 2018, 12:52:38 PM
Will the Groundhog see its shadow tomorrow or will it be overshadowed by the memo???

#MAGA

This 'memo' is the heavily contracted Nunes version of classified information. And depending on what is released (it goes without saying it's to try and protect Trump and nothing to do with telling the truth) it could compromise the methods, and tactics used by the FBI to find terrorists and other bad people...But that's okay cos Trump must be protected at all costs.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 01, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

This 'memo' is the heavily contracted Nunes version of classified information. And depending on what is released (it goes without saying it's to try and protect Trump and nothing to do with telling the truth) it could compromise the methods, and tactics used by the FBI to find terrorists and other bad people...But that's okay cos Trump must be protected at all costs.

Unlike the Obama holdovers that leaked Crypto clearance details about the data collection process, release of this information is following the laws for release.

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 01, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

#MAGA

Winter is going to be a lot more than a month longer for the left.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 01, 2018, 01:07:02 PM
Unlike the Obama holdovers that leaked Crypto clearance details about the data collection process, release of this information is following the laws for release.

Hmm, But in this case, the FBI director and the DAG (Both Trump appointed) have let their concerns be made public. But it's fine, Trump must be protected. How else can that be done unless his gimps fall into line?

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 01, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
Winter is going to be a lot more than a month longer for the left.

YP will be going through "a winter of discontent"