• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Republicans arguing with each other over to tweet or not to tweet is like a husband and wife arguing over how many rounds are in the guns when there are home invaders with guns pointed at their heads.

There are bigger fish to fry my friends. If its not his tweets, it's his words, if it's not his words he's Hitler. If he's not Hitler, he's something else. This is the left's playbook and it doesn't matter what a Republican says or does. When they have and R in front of their name, they will have outlandish accusations thrown at them by the leaders of the left, their media, and their lemming followers.

Trump is completely owning these people and has been for 2 years. He has them going off a cliff. Did you see their anger when he mentioned the record lows for black unemployment? America did. Have you seen them defending antifa? America has. Have you seen them standing up for non-citizens over Americans? America has. The DemoKKKRats are completely lost. They've totally lost their minds and he is responsible. On top of it, he's getting things done while the left is getting nothing. They won't even come to the table. Good riddance.

To Democrats, Republicans are ALWAYS the enemy. Economy, terrorism, jobs, crime, DemoKKKRats solution is ALWAYS target Republicans. It's been this way since JFK. Even after 911, they stood together with Republicans for a whole 2 weeks before their internal memo's starting circulating about how to go after W's popularity. The smoke at the WTC hadn't even stopped and DemoKKKRats were more concerned with the political ramifications and how to capitalize.

Tweets are not the problem. Tweets keep the left's panties in a wad while Trump is MAGA.

Next time you consider Trumps tweets, just look at who's pissed off about them; DemoKKKRats, their MSMedia, their lemmings, the establishment, and establishment Republicans.

Stand up for the segregationists! 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 31, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

Next time you consider Trumps tweets, just look at who's pissed off about them; DemoKKKRats, their MSMedia, their lemmings, the establishment, and establishment Republicans.

Actually you're wrong. The news love Trump's tweets, because it gives them material to comment about and ridicule. America's adversaries and allies alike know what he's got on his mind and can act accordingly. Adversarial countries no longer need to spend millions of dollars and years finding out what the POTUS is thinking to formulate strategies based on that, and now can do it in real time.. If they need to grease his hand to get something in their favour, they just have to refer to a tweet he's sent out to know what they need to say. No reading body language or reading between the lines needed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 31, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
It's not 100% one way or the other.  I don't think he should stop tweating his comments, just certain types of tweets.

No more bashing members of his own party, for example - he needs them to pass his agenda, confirm his appointments, etc.  No more divisiveness on issues that the moderates, or independents, or whatever you want to call them care about - they are the ones that decide elections.  I woudl suggest he limit the amount of criticism of the media, the Democrats, etc - not because they don't deserve it, but because too much of it lessens it's impact. 

It's fine that he tweets out his thoughts at the moment, but I'm not sure he considers the impact of someone in his position saying one thing one day and something else the next, or contradicting something one of his cabinet officials just said.  He isn't Donald Trump, rich celebrity, anymore - people actually put stock in what a president says, and it's disconcerting to lose confidence that they know what they're doing.  If his plan is to keep everyone off balance and distracted, it's working.  I think he gets short term benefits from that, but long term it's a negative for him

As I was asking 21st can you really point to one tweet that you're still angry about or that wasn't proven right within a week? I doubt it. I think he knows more about what he's doing and why than he's given credit for. Peer pressure sometimes tempts people to get with the MSM anti-Trump squad because sometimes it's seems like it's the whole world but of course it's not. I think were usually being the ones being reactionary and irrational in response to him. Rather than joining pud in a round of The sky is falling! maybe take some time to think it through and even if you can't figure it out just give it a few days and I bet your reaction will be proven wrong. I've watched this go on for a year now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 12:00:48 PM
My point is the hippy and Alex Jones are not accountable for the veracity of what they say. Have you ever heard that Alex Jones has retracted a story that was wrong unless it was because he had been confronted by another reporter who took him to task about it? Sandy Hook being one.

You quote totally discredited sources all the time. What a joke you and your "sources" are! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
He has brought down the respect the world has for the office and in some ways the USA as a whole, to be replaced with suspicion, anxiety, and in some cases terror.

Really?! Is that what the rest of the world was doing to us under Obama, respecting us?! You really are a joke! ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 31, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

+1

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
As I was asking 21st can you really point to one tweet that you're still angry about or that wasn't proven right within a week? I doubt it.

His allegations he had his phones tapped and the 'evidence' he would present 'next week'? His promise he would sue the women who allege he sexually assaulted? This one was brilliant:

"Just signed 702 Bill to reauthorize foreign intelligence collection. This is NOT the same FISA law that was so wrongly abused during the election. I will always do the right thing for our country and put the safety of the American people first!"

Trump's tweet on Jan. 11 created chaos in the House just before it voted to reauthorize what is known as Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. He linked the intelligence program to a dossier that alleges his presidential campaign had ties to Russia.

Too many to list:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

I think he knows more about what he's doing and why than he's given credit for.

That wouldn't appear to be the case when he agreed with Feinstein in the recent cabinet meeting about a 'clean DACA' before he was pulled back by the Republican sitting next to him who had to remind him what he really thought.

Peer pressure sometimes tempts people to get with the MSM anti-Trump squad because sometimes it's seems like it's the whole world but of course it's not. I think were usually being the ones being reactionary and irrational in response to him. Rather than joining pud in a round of The sky is falling! maybe take some time to think it through and even if you can't figure it out just give it a few days and I bet your reaction will be proven wrong. I've watched this go on for a year now.

At least you're not patronising enough to suggest that your mates can't have an opinion they didn't conclude themselves? Oh wait, you are.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
His allegations he had his phones tapped and the 'evidence' he would present 'next week'? His promise he would sue the women who allege he sexually assaulted? This one was brilliant:

"Just signed 702 Bill to reauthorize foreign intelligence collection. This is NOT the same FISA law that was so wrongly abused during the election. I will always do the right thing for our country and put the safety of the American people first!"

Trump's tweet on Jan. 11 created chaos in the House just before it voted to reauthorize what is known as Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. He linked the intelligence program to a dossier that alleges his presidential campaign had ties to Russia.

Too many to list:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

That wouldn't appear to be the case when he agreed with Feinstein in the recent cabinet meeting about a 'clean DACA' before he was pulled back by the Republican sitting next to him who had to remind him what he really thought.

At least you're not patronising enough to suggest that your mates can't have an opinion they didn't conclude themselves? Oh wait, you are.  ;D

You have no honor or credibility...and you're a moron.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
You quote totally discredited sources all the time. What a joke you and your "sources" are! ;D

You only say that because they don't tally with what your fuck buddies have already told you..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:07:20 PM
You have no honor or credibility...and you're a moron.

You asked to point to ONE tweet, I did..Oh wait, you didn't want one tweeted?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

You only say that because they don't tally with what your fuck buddies have already told you..

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about?! I was doing just that. You really are stupid, aren't you? :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
Really?! Is that what the rest of the world was doing to us under Obama, respecting us?! You really are a joke! ::) ;D

You voted for Obama.... ???

And he's no longer the POTUS, trump is, and he's taken it downhill..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:09:16 PM
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about?! I was doing just that. You really are stupid, aren't you? :D

Learn to read then Babs. Learn to read.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
You asked to point to ONE tweet, I did..Oh wait, you didn't want one tweeted?

I never asked you that and frankly I don't care because you have no honor or credibility and are a complete and total shill. I was asking some of the conservatives here. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Learn to read then Babs. Learn to read.  ;D

You should do likewise...and while you're at it acquire a sense of humor too. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

You voted for Obama.... ???

And he's no longer the POTUS, trump is, and he's taken it downhill..

Best you can do anymore, I suppose. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
I never asked you that and frankly I don't care because you have no honor or credibility and are a complete and total shill. I was asking some of the conservatives here. ::)

'I NEVER ASKED THAT"

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
As I was asking 21st can you really point to one tweet that you're still angry about or that wasn't proven right within a week? I doubt it.

Erm, yes you did..  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
You should do likewise...and while you're at it acquire a sense of humor too. ::)

Seriously: What ant depressants/ anti anxiety/ anti psychotic medication do you take together with the vitamin D tablets?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
'I NEVER ASKED THAT"

Erm, yes you did..  ::)

I stopping here because you just seem too stupid to understand what I'm saying to you. It wasn't an open question for everyone and I really don't care what you think. You're an idiot from an island of inbred pedophiles. ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Seriously: What ant depressants/ anti anxiety/ anti psychotic medication do you take together with the vitamin D tablets?

Translation: I got nothing! No argument! Nothing! So, I have to resort to personal insults and attacks as I always do.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:15:53 PM
I stopping here because you just seem too stupid to understand what I'm saying to you.

Yeah? Awww Babs...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
Translation: I got nothing! No argument! Nothing! So, I have to resort to personal insults and attacks as I always do.
;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 01:17:47 PM
Yeah? Awww Babs...

You're an empty shell of a man who has to pretend you're married to someone here at Bellgab to feel any self-esteem at all. Just pathetic. :(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
You're an empty shell of a man who has to pretend you're married to someone here at Bellgab to feel any self-esteem at all. Just pathetic. :(

Take a look at your life, man. Get a microscope if necessary.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 31, 2018, 01:41:26 PM
Take a look at your life, man. Get a microscope if necessary.

In comparison to you and your bum buddy, my life is truly awesome! ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
The MSN is 'obsessed' about Trump because he's the POTUS (and frankly he'd be seriously pissed if they ignored him) and has dismantled the decency of the office he holds. He has brought down the respect the world has for the office and in some ways the USA as a whole, to be replaced with suspicion, anxiety, and in some cases terror. He's also alienated the very allies he should be making bridges with. And how do YOU know that Alex Jones is accurate?

The none out and out Trump supporting MSN have reported on Trump (and all the candidates before he was elected in the primaries) and were instrumental in his initial popularity. Trump pre POTUS used to pose as his own PA and call newspapers and TV to feed stories about himself..He's willingly given interviews to the NYT who publish same and he then says are failing (demonstrably untrue-their figures are up).

As for admitting I'm wrong? I'm not a reporter, and if that particular requirement is wanted on a forum, I suggest it applies to all. Especially the Trump cult followers.

Sorry, I was entered in a break dancing competition this afternoon and couldn’t get back to you sooner.  I lost to a dude who could spin on his nose and wiggle his ears while freestyle rapping.  Fucking amazing.

1.  Many Americans, while chagrined at some of Trump’s antics, appreciate his candor and lack of patience with corrupt establishment politicians. We’ve had our fill of the formula-packaged, smooth talking politicians who are adept at disguising their true motives and intentions (I could delineate for you the synical jump switches in platform policy, knowing lies and deceptions, and outright betrayals of the American people that the most recent product of the system is guilty of but why bother.  Most of all they appreciate his putting Americans first and actually doing what they elected him to do. 

2.  Most Americans put a lot of stock in fairness and they recognize that Big Entertainment and the MSM is in the tank for the left and has shown itself to be outrageously dishonest and malicious in its  coverage of Trump.  I can only hope this continues as this together with a continued strong economy will ensure his re-election. 

3.  Your assessment of how the world sees Trump is based on how the MSM sees Trump and one could argue that that view is distorted by bias.  Even if that were not the case, you should know by now that after years of anti-American sentiment and disrespect by various nations who have benefitted from our largess, the world’s good opinion matters little to many millions of Americans. As hard as it might be for you to understand, we think the European model of government and economics really sucks.  I could put it in stronger terms but you get the idea.

4.  Short of Trump blowing his nose on his tie and pissing on the first row of reporters in the press room,  I won’t regret voting for him as long as he continues to do the do.