• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I guess I'll go back to my Aftershows, and listen to Michelle say "Yaaaah", and talk about paranormal guests, and managing callers etc.

damon

Quote from: Spookcat on January 08, 2019, 12:25:59 AM
If it's up to me, I say go ahead. Damon thought i was going to have fun typing about it for the summary, and I said it's just ""Heather is a no show again. Miller calls the sheriff and just finds out she's ghosting all her listeners again". That's all it is. "
With all of the drama with Heather, its never boring.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 12:47:00 AM
I guess I'll go back to my Aftershows, and listen to Michelle say "Yaaaah", and talk about paranormal guests, and managing callers etc.

Enjoy brig.

Jackstar

Is this all code for molly? I'm in then.

Lilith

So Keith and Michelle are talking about movies and tv shows.  Thrilling.

because nobodys calling Keith said.

Lilith

Keith and Michelle don't want to be involved in Barts Wootaculars.

Lilith

We're getting some talk from Keith about how he levels out the guest volume, to equal Daves volume, for the podcasts.

Lilith

He records the program in a lossless format, he performs a compression process, then he saves that out to another lossless format.  Then he loads it into ITunes, and uses its MP3 Encoder.

He saves it as an MP3 48k file.

He says it comes out better that way.  He says Audacity caused some distortion.

Michell is very quiet, so I'm sure she's following along closely.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 01:04:35 AM
Keith and Michelle don't want to be involved in Barts Wootaculars.

That's no surprise either

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 01:11:41 AM
He records the program in a lossless format, he performs a compression process, then he saves that out to another lossless format.  Then he loads it into ITunes, and uses its MP3 Encoder.

He saves it as an MP3 48k file.

He says it comes out better that way.  He says Audacity caused some distortion.

Michell is very quiet, so I'm sure she's following along closely.

Audacity is free software that stinks

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 01:15:58 AM
I wonder why?

Good question, i thought Keith was a Cornball so he would enjoy whatever those videos are.

Lilith

Keith wanted Michelle to talk for three minutes so he could afk, but she couldnt think of anything to talk about so he told her he'll play music for three minutes, which I'm listening too now.  It's probably better than listening to Michelle would have been.  dunno.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: username on January 08, 2019, 12:15:16 AM
I'm surprised Heather's friend Fred, isn't replaying aby of Heather's shows. I wonder if it has to do with talking about her stripper past.

They started out playing the music , appears no replay was made available .

Lilith

I wonder if Keith is trying to train Michelle to be a fill in show host?  GAWD I hope not.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 01:17:38 AM
Keith wanted Michelle to talk for three minutes so he could afk, but she couldnt think of anything to talk about so he told her he'll play music for three minutes, which I'm listening too now.  It's probably better than listening to Michelle would have been.  dunno.

Wow that's incredibly sad, she can't talk for 3 minutes?  Well I understand that she's not a host or anything. I guess I'll let that slide. There is another show host coming on possibly brig, that asked me what I wanted to talk about and if I had questions ready.

Sigh LoL...

Some of these kids need to learn how to swim brig

Corona Kitty

I just want to quickly say that, dwindling stacks was a pretty funny character huh.

WOTR

Why would Keith and Michelle be on now- isn't Dave doing his show anymore?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 08, 2019, 01:39:14 AM

He should quit... Show sucks, he can focus back on his more popular projects.

Lilith

Keith said for everybody to click on the facebook icon to go to Daves FaceBook page.  That's where they want everybody to hang out.

Well, that just about explains everything.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on January 08, 2019, 01:39:14 AM

They do an AfterShow that comes on after Daves show, one night a week, on Fri night.

Lilith

Michelle and Keith are talking about Muppets.  ::)

Lilith

Keith is explaining the shortcomings of Talk Stream Live.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 01:56:16 AM
Keith said for everybody to click on the facebook icon to go to Daves FaceBook page.  That's where they want everybody to hang out.

Well, that just about explains everything.

#SAD

Lilith

Lamones hour call is finally over.