• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ongoing Climate and Weather Debate including General Weather News

Started by 21st Century Man, October 22, 2016, 12:36:08 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2017, 06:48:34 PM
I know a dude that went up to Bilderberg when it was in Chantilly, VA back in 2008.  Apparently you haven't lived until you've
partied with AJ in the Hotel bar after he's had a long day of bull horning the world elite.
I've seen him around town but never hung out or partied with him. I could see him having some fun. Lots of guns to shoot on rural properties (always fun) and, prior to the divorce at least, some nice property and a really good outdoor kitchen and pizza- oven by the pool, and has some interesting friends (Bill Hicks.  ;) ) etc. Then again there, over the years, been several "falling outs," lawsuits, and feuds between former friends and folks in the 'conspiracy' broadcasting crowd and industry. Some pretty bitter with allegations, threats, and lawsuits- supposedly. But par the course for UFO, conspiracy, Bigfeet, far-left, far-right, green, various religions, etc always division and allegations and counter-allegations- who can be most pure, who is a 'gatekeeper,' who is a sell-out, who is a 'disinfo,' who doesn't believe my theory, etc.

Guys, climate change, global warming, or whatever they're calling it this week is caused by the increasingly erratic output of the SUN.. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pollution is a separate issue, and the melting ice caps are fake news.  >:(

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 02, 2017, 10:40:41 PM
You think that's happening in England because of chronic inbreeding too?  ???
No, just illustrating the hypocrisy of you chiding someone else for looking down on others.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on June 03, 2017, 10:02:41 PM
No, just illustrating the hypocrisy of you chiding someone else for looking down on others.

peace
Hog

Really?! I notice you don't point to any specific example of that though.  :D

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2017, 10:51:27 PM
Really?! I notice you don't point to any specific example of that though.  :D
If you really need an example, I need type no more.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on June 03, 2017, 11:22:30 PM
If you really need an example, I need type no more.

peace
Hog

Of course not, Canadian morality squad. That would be too upstanding of you. Why bother with facts when you can just try to demonize someone and move on to make your point? At least you've been able to virtue signal to the other superior beings here at Bellgab. That's the main thing.  ::)

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 03, 2017, 11:26:20 PM
Of course not, Canadian morality squad. That would be too upstanding of you. Why bother with facts when you can just try to demonize someone and move on to make your point? At least you've been able to virtue signal to the other superior beings here at Bellgab. That's the main thing.  ::)

Reply #104269 on: May 02, 2017, 11:29:24 PM »
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 11:25:14 PM
Go fuck yourself, dickface!  >:(

You demonize yourself.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on June 04, 2017, 12:13:18 AM
You demonize yourself.

peace
Hog

You can pull a random quote from anyone and it might look bad out of context. For example, was I responding to an insult? I can probably find one from you with the same sort of tone. I think you're probably intelligent enough to understand that your little morality play won't work on me but maybe not. Seriously, does it work on anyone...ever?  ??? :D

Don't you feel any shame for being so sanctimonious? Even a little?  ::)

Spy

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 22, 2016, 02:53:48 PM
Fewer than 50% of American citizens believe in man-made climate change according to Pew.  Sure you can say the rest of us are idiots but the fact of the matter is many people are not convinced.

http://www.pewinternet.org/2016/10/04/public-views-on-climate-change-and-climate-scientists/

There is no debate. 97% of the world's climate scientists agree climate change is man-made and that it will have catastrophic results for the world. Scientists at NASA and NOAA are among that 97 percent.

The fact that fewer than 50% of Americans don't believe in man-made climate change means nothing. Fox News is the number one cable "news" channel. This is a country where assholes like George Noory and Alex Jones spew idiocy and find an audience.  A lot of Americans believe the Earth is 6,000 years and is flat.  Some Americans believe a guy named Noah built an ark when he was 600 years old and filled it with animals. Some Americans attend woo-woo cons to hear hucksters tell them about visitors from the Pleiades. Some Americans find amusement watching "reality" TV.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spy on June 04, 2017, 06:33:17 AM
There is no debate state-sponsored weather modification program that uses nanotech and high-frequency energy to play the economy like a two-dollar fiddle.

You're a Got-damn liar and I hope you starve in the coming global mega-famine.

Hog

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2017, 04:40:04 PM
Hmm...and here I thought the oceans were rising. 

https://www.accuweather.com/en/videos/new-island-rises-off-coast-of-north-carolina/0xc3rxyje6a1uaxex29ytvprxujrdluk
The oceans levels are rising.  Plate tectonics cause the Earths rust to rise and fall as well, just as some mountains get taller, while some get shorter.

peace
Hog

CozyRozie

Quote from: Hog on July 04, 2017, 12:30:44 AM
The oceans levels are rising.  Plate tectonics cause the Earths rust to rise and fall as well, just as some mountains get taller, while some get shorter.

peace
Hog

Learn your own English language well, I believe it's crust ..not rust 
..yet you dare to make fun of my Mongolian English. Bunch of plebs

Norm

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 12:47:44 AM
Learn your own English language well, I believe it's crust ..not rust 
..yet you dare to make fun of my Mongolian English. Bunch of plebs

The mantle deep within the earth is believed to be comprised of molten iron which as we all know when left out in the rain will rust.

Let us open our books and turn to page 168.

And so it was written:

"MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark
All the sweet, green icing flowing down
Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh no!"

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on July 04, 2017, 12:53:47 AM
The mantle deep within the earth is believed to be comprised of molten iron which as we all know when left out in the rain will rust.

Let us open our books and turn to page 168.

And so it was written:

"MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark
All the sweet, green icing flowing down
Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh no!"

how da'sweet'Fuck do you get rain deep inside the Earth ??
..roll me please the same shit you are smoking over there in the leaf land. 

Kidnostad3

Figures lie and liars figure. If your calculation doesn'support the conclusion you're looking for, apply weighting factors until it does. 

http://dailycaller.com/author/michaelb/

"Based on these results, the study’s authors claim the science underpinning the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) authority to regulate greenhouse gases “is invalidated.”

albrecht

Not related to Al Gore's "warming" but related to weather and I couldn't find the general weather thread. But searching google.
Tornadoes to be predicted "hours before?"
http://kxan.com/blog/2017/07/13/experimental-model-predicted-tornados-path-hours-not-minutes-before-it-formed/

albrecht

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-15/research-team-slams-global-warming-data-new-report-not-reality-totally-inconsistent-

"the most important surface data adjustment issues are identified and past changes in the previously reported historical data are quantified. It was found that each new version of GAST has nearly always exhibited a steeper warming linear trend over its entire history. And, it was nearly always accomplished by systematically removing the previously existing cyclical temperature pattern. This was true for all three entities providing GAST data measurement, NOAA, NASA and Hadley CRU."

https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ef-gast-data-research-report-062717.pdf

Up All Night

And... The 6am Heat Index at the break of day today is 88F.

Supposed to be in the low 60's at night here in GA for the week following tomorrow night.  Unusually cool for midsummer.

ZaZa

This time ALMIGHTY GOD will destroy EARTH not by flood but by fire. !!
Take it to the bank folks.  :) 8)

Perhaps the event that ended the last ice age brought on the Younger-Dryas period, killed off the mega fauna was the "Fire event".
Perhaps the bible is plagiarized by the Tribe in captivity in Babylon from Sumerian tablets found in Nebuchadnezzar's library. Perhaps the Bible  is really a script used for control and directing us towards a "scripted" event  we can avoid by waking up the masses that we have been puppets in a play.
Climate change? The planet is a place of changes. The Climate engineering concerns me more. Nature will always balance her scale.  The people claiming  the change melodrama are the same people spewing pollution and not cleaning up their shit then blaming the people and our wasteful ways and then they want to take our means of existence while they heap a load of material frufru on us which creates more pollution. Hypocritical at best, they are.All the while jetting to their globalist meetings, ski holidays, award ceremonies, and their many secluded gated homes. The climate is changing, geo engineering is changing it so the masters of these hypocrites can live better and we humans will die out. These people only want 500,000 humans left after they finish. They will need  some servants. But it will be genetically modified gammas or deltas(Huxley-Brave New World).  I always here this 97% climate scientist crap and NASA crap. NASA will give what info the Government pays them to present. I see 97% but I never see papers of these until they are proven false.