• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Robert

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 23, 2018, 05:22:16 PMLike within the past half hour or so:

http://ellgab.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
I can't even find it in Google's cache.  Perhaps Wayback?

ge30542

I too got "Account Suspended" pages while navigating ellgab, 20 minutes ago. I thought I had been kicked out. Have I?

ge30542

You folks are way smarter than I with this stuff, what does it mean?

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2018, 05:20:48 PM
A few minutes ago.  I was happily prattling away about Christmas cookies, and bam!  Perhaps I offended the diabetics.

Why am I always the last to know?

Corona Kitty

haha Christmas came early!

hahahah nice web-site stupid.

Taco Bell

The plot thickens. Keep an eye out.

Metron2267

Quote from: ge30542 on December 23, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
You folks are way smarter than I with this stuff, what does it mean?

Either someone forgot to pay the hosting fees on all the sites...or...maybe little sean's threats brought some undue legal attention. :-\

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2018, 05:28:47 PM
Why am I always the last to know?

I fell asleep at the switch. I’ll have it fixed in about 10 minutes. Forgot to feed the code monkeys.

Lilith

Robert

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2018, 05:23:34 PMPerhaps but I suspect it is just another salvo in this "war against Christmas" that Fox is always talking about!
I just looked up its etymology in that sense on Wiktionary, Etymology 2.  From health to gunfire, whew!

...& then to controlled-suds laundry tablets.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 23, 2018, 05:33:38 PM
I fell asleep at the switch. I’ll have it fixed in about 10 minutes. Forgot to feed the code monkeys.

I was just about to call a caterer for a grand party.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
EllGab is back up

Indeed, I forgot how bad that site wanted to mirror this one.

Metron2267

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2018, 05:23:34 PM
Perhaps but I suspect it is just another salvo in this "war against Christmas" that Fox is always talking about!

Whew we won that round!  Ok back to watching videos on stollen-shaping.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2018, 05:44:09 PM
Whew we won that round!  Ok back to watching videos on stollen-shaping.
Ha good deal. Do those sites get a lot of hits? Some German bakers rolling in the Google ad dough? I hope you get the almond and so the marzipan pig later this week.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2018, 06:15:32 PM
Ha good deal. Do those sites get a lot of hits? Some German bakers rolling in the Google ad dough? I hope you get the almond and so the marzipan pig later this week.

Thanks!  I am pretty well marzipaned out -- better if a kid gets it.

The stollen videos have maybe 5000 views between them, so not a bank by any means.  Was hoping the local grocery would have ones from Germany again but they were a disappointment, so trying my own.  You see that, in true Viking fashion, I have not scrupled to plunder the neighbors' recipe boxes.

Corona Kitty

I especially like how we can't see the like or dislike button on there such pussies like falkie.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2018, 06:20:25 PM
Thanks!  I am pretty well marzipaned out -- better if a kid gets it.

The stollen videos have maybe 5000 views between them, so not a bank by any means.  Was hoping the local grocery would have ones from Germany again but they were a disappointment, so trying my own.  You see that, in true Viking fashion, I have not scrupled to plunder the neighbors' recipe boxes.
You are hoping for a marzipaned-out kid? Marzipan versus sugar is, to use a urban analogy, like crack compared to regular powder cocaine.  I'm not a cook except certain things like chili, bbq, beans, etc but I kept a yuuge box of my grandma's recipes. And get requests from relatives (now by text even) for certain ones. One was in a frantic mode because hosting a divorced couple coming, both of whom want to see the grandkids, for glogg. Interestingly the several "recipes" of same were actually written out by my granddad! Ha. The only ones in the lot! But perusing the rest to find I saw a surprising variety of ways to "hide" vegetables into things. Cooks, moms, etc are "tricky."

Asuka Langley

I thought the Halloween episode was bad but bart managed to make it even more cringe.... Fuck this cat lady shit show

Lilith

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 23, 2018, 07:07:11 PM
I thought the Halloween episode was bad but bart managed to make it even more cringe.... Fuck this cat lady shit show

He's a fag.

chefist

What in the actual fuq was that? Jesus.

Gunner65

Bashes Vara and LNM...Now Heather "Police at my door" lol