• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

What does Mussolini have to do with low sperm counts?

Pelayo

Yeah, we should be more like the Papuans, have ritualistic war and then cannibalize the fallen warriors and subsequently come down with Kuru. If you want to kill some time watch this (with a grain of salt):                                                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1BK1teZPyg

Isn't cocaine expensive?  How does he afford it?

Gunner65

Dietrich said he had to snort some cocaine to do the shit show!

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 07:25:58 PM
He sells his blood and splooge to silicon valley billionaires.

He has affiliates?

I am sure KOGO and WABC are onboard.   ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 07:25:58 PM

I'm thinking he more of Nazi-method meth or synthetic crap from China/Pakistan, not actual cocaine.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 07:27:22 PM
He has affiliates?

I am sure KOGO and WABC are onboard.   ::)
His "affiliates" are his cult following gangstalkers!  Like Ros Dio said - Take everything Dietrich says and reverse it and that is the truth.

Gunner65

Trump did not ever threaten to deny emergency relief funds to California!  He simply stated they were not managing forest areas to prevent fucking wildfires!

Pelayo

Hey SFPD, you just heard ddd saying he is snorting cocaine. Kick down his door and arrest him. Be advised, he is armed so if he offers any resistance shoot to kill.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 10, 2019, 07:26:02 PM
Dietrich said he had to snort some cocaine to do the shit show!
Amazing what that shit does to the eyes.  And the brain.

Ahh.  I see.   I am beginning to understand where Dietrich is coming from.

The Oliver Stone - Michael Aquino - Porky Pig  triumvirate of world domination.

Gunner65

"Amazing what that shit does to the eyes.  And the brain."   :o

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 07:35:27 PM
Ahh.  I see.   I am beginning to understand where Dietrich is coming from.

The Oliver Stone - Michael Aquino - Porky Pig  triumvirate of world domination.
There has to be a Korean, or maybe Japanese, overlord. Or, at least, Aquino...

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2019, 07:36:48 PM
There has to be a Korean, or maybe Japanese, overlord. Or, at least, Aquino...

Granted but I'm trying to figure out what the hell Porky Pig has to do with anything.   It's just bizarre.............

Pelayo

Aaaaahhhh fer chrissake, he's starting up with the California fire shit again.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 07:39:02 PM
Granted but I'm trying to figure out what the hell Porky Pig has to do with anything.   It's just bizarre.............
Why Porky Pig, I think ddd is trying to tell us "that's all folks." He's dust.                             

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 07:39:02 PM
Mel Blanc was joo. So maybe that is the angle? Who knows? Synthetic blow from China/Paki is more dangerous than actual cocaine or even mfg meth.

Pelayo

ddd celebrates chinese new year all year long by snorting cocaine and dodging creditors.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 10, 2019, 07:45:06 PM
Chinese "Year of the Frankenpig"

Perfectly normal.   Jesus.............    :o

albrecht

I particularly enjoyed the dodging creditors but then some claim about wanting to collect from debtors? So, apparently, Rose Dio is out? Wasn't she a big supporter and someone who was homeless and mentally challenged but DD relied on her to post to youtube? What happened with them falling out?

Gunner65

Chinese got the idea from Cambodia two years ago and have now adopted the same process using Crispr genetic engineering.

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2019, 07:50:02 PM
I particularly enjoyed the dodging creditors but then some claim about wanting to collect from debtors? So, apparently, Rose Dio is out? Wasn't she a big supporter and someone who was homeless and mentally challenged but DD relied on her to post to youtube? What happened with them falling out?

Rose Dio is in league with Gunner now.  The Dougster turned on her for some reason and she scorch earthed all of Doug's stuff she put on the net.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 07:47:47 PM
Perfectly normal.   Jesus.............    :o
So, obviously ddd thinks he is master. Which one of his goons is masterblaster?                                        https://youtu.be/kJ-UZ4DvYBg?t=35

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 07:51:42 PM
Rose Dio is in league with Gunner now.  The Dougster turned on her for some reason and she scorch earthed all of Doug's stuff she put on the net.
She has been reading our posts here but has not posted herself yet.

Gunner65

Isn't "twa" French for "3" not "2"? (on, deu, twa, catre, sanc?)

Pelayo

ddd spends time in the kitchen trying to re-create his late and sainted mother's activities. So does he simulate having sex with hitler in the kitchen?

Sadly I think Barney Rubble talking about how he secretly wants to wear a dress was more interesting than Dietrich's boring, semi-accurate discourse on Chinese New Year.

Pelayo

When ddd goes HA-HA-ha-Ha-Ha, he is actually ordering shrimp in chinese?