• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich is trying to use Peter Moon to break out of obscurity!  Sooner or later he will stab Moon in the back like he has with everyone else!
Moon is either stupid or just maybe using Dietrich like he did his former writing/lying buddy Preston B. Nichols.

Gunner65

Dietrich lies about this guy too:  William Patrick "Willy" Stuart-Houston (né Hitler; 12 March 1911 â€" 14 July 1987) was the Irish-German nephew of Adolf Hitler. He was born to Adolf's half-brother, Alois Hitler, Jr. and his Irish wife, Bridget Dowling, in Liverpool, England. William Hitler later moved to Germany, but subsequently immigrated to the United States, where he served in the United States Navy in World War II. He eventually received American citizenship.

n 1933, William Patrick Hitler returned to Germany in an attempt to benefit from his uncle's rise to power. His uncle found him a job at the Reichskreditbank in Berlin. Later, William worked at an Opel automobile factory, and later still as a car salesman. Dissatisfied with these jobs, William persisted in asking his uncle for a better job, writing to him with blackmail threats that he would sell embarrassing stories about the family to the newspapers unless his "personal circumstances" improved.[citation needed]

In 1938, Adolf asked William to relinquish his British citizenship in exchange for a high-ranking job. Expecting a trap, William fled Nazi Germany; he again tried to blackmail his uncle with threats. This time, William threatened to tell the press that Hitler's alleged paternal grandfather was actually a Jewish merchant. Returning to London he wrote an article for Look magazine titled "Why I Hate my Uncle."[5] William allegedly did return, briefly, to Germany in 1938.[citation needed] It is unknown what exactly William's role in late-1930s Germany was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Stuart-Houston

We can be all assured ( I hope ) that this will be the only and last interview that Dietrich will ever have with Moon. Kudos to Moon for his patience and hopefully he knows now what a jerk Dietrich is.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 13, 2019, 09:02:50 PM
We can be all assured ( I hope ) that this will be the only and last interview that Dietrich will ever have with Moon. Kudos to Moon for his patience and hopefully he knows now what a jerk Dietrich is.
Dietrich and Moon think they are going to publish a book together -  I really don't see that happening but it won't be the first time two lying assholes produced a book together.  Moon already has a reputation for doing that!

Gunner65

I'm wondering if Dietrich is planning to continue his defamation and slander in a book?  I can't figure out which one of these two is using who!  Moon must be insane if he thinks he can publish that shit without getting sued!  This is insane talk!  Dietrich thinking he will makes loads of money of his lies and slander and get famous or something.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 13, 2019, 09:08:03 PM
No. No. Not really. Not at all.

Hhmmmmm........  You drive a hard bargain.   Here you got but thumb and forefinger only.

Gunner65

Sandi Gallant

Satan Sleuths : Once Scoffed at by Peers, Police Experts in Occult Crime Now Are Frighteningly in Demand
May 25, 1989|DIANNE KLEIN | Times Staff Writer

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-05-25/news/vw-676_1_occult-satan-sleuths-o7

Another person/story Dietrich rips off as being part of his own. 

Gunner65

So these two liars have an agenda to attack Michael Aquino!  By publishing Dietrichs lies!  Dietrich is making a big mistake with this loon.  People with influence will surely scrutinize and research whatever they write and find it to be pure bullshit!

Pelayo

ddd has exceeded his allotment of time dedicated to monitoring him. I'm outty

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 13, 2019, 09:06:52 PM
Dietrich and Moon think they are going to publish a book together -  I really don't see that happening but it won't be the first time two lying assholes produced a book together.  Moon already has a reputation for doing that!
Dietrich doesn't know how to write a proper book but Moon does so I see no reason for any joint project. Why should Dietrich get any credit and royalties if Moon is doing all the work? And also Dietrich will not be able to give Moon any credible information or evidence that he can work with.

Gunner65

Well it certainly sounds like Moon believes all of Dietrichs' lies. 

Gunner65

Moons' Montauk Project books are all science fiction crap - that he presented as fact!  Now it has all been debunked as total bullshit!  Now he wants to publish Dietrichs Roswell and the Rising Sun crap!  Which is sure to be rejected by the UFO community Dietrich was rejected by -  as total fictional crap!

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 13, 2019, 09:44:00 PM
Well it certainly sounds like Moon believes all of Dietrichs' lies.
It is just courtesy on Moon's part I believe. He hardly can wait for the end to the ridiculous interview by clown Dietrich which is already making him look ridiculous. There will be no book. Bet on it.

Gunner65

That bullshit about Dietrich and the Japanese UFO museum which I debunked on page 298 would never pass the scrutiny if ever published in a book!

Hey Gunner, Moon should write a book debunking Dietrich and expose him as a total fraud. Maybe you and him should join forces and write a book.

Gunner65

Dietrich and Moon are already disagreeing on what should be published!  Dietrich wants the Presidio and Aquino, Moon wants the Japanese Roswell bullshit.  This shit is totally bizarre.

Gunner65

PRESIDIO CHILD ABUSE FIGURE DIES OF AIDS

San Jose Mercury News
January 5, 1990
Section: Front
Edition: Morning Final
Page: 1A
LINDA GOLDSTON, Mercury News Staff Writer

Gary Hambright, a Southern Baptist minister who was accused of molesting dozens of children at the Presidio of San Francisco, has died of AIDS.

Hambright's death has rekindled fears among the parents of more than 60 children, who said they must now deal with the threat of AIDS in addition to problems stemming from the sexual abuse.

"Nothing anyone could say would come close to what we have been through and what we must now face for our children," said one mother.

Hambright, 36, a former teacher at the U.S. Army's Child Development Center at the Presidio, died Nov. 8 in Yakima, Wash., where his family lives.

Charges were filed twice and dropped both times against Hambright. He maintained his innocence throughout the controversial case, which began in November 1986 with allegations that a 3-year-old boy had been molested at the Presidio's day care center.

http://www.stopbaptistpredators.org/article/gary_hambright.html

Gunner65

"I changed William Coopers life"  - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Mae Brussell died of cancer on October 3, 1988[1] in Carmel-by-the-sea, California.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_Brussell

Gunner65

Eastern Air Lines Flight 401

The story of the crash and its aftermath was documented first in John G. Fuller's 1976 book The Ghost of Flight 401. Fuller recounts stories of paranormal events aboard other Eastern aircraft, and the belief that these were caused by equipment salvaged from the wreckage of flight 401.[12] Eastern Air Lines CEO (and former Apollo astronaut) Frank Borman called the ghost stories surrounding the crash "garbage".[13] Eastern considered suing for libel, based on assertions of a cover-up by Eastern executives, but Borman opted not to, feeling a lawsuit would merely provide more publicity for the book.[13] Loft's widow and children did sue Fuller, for infringement of Loft's right of publicity, for invasion of privacy, and for intentional infliction of emotional distress, but the lawsuit was dismissed and the dismissal upheld by the Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal.[14] All parts that were cannibalized from flight 401’s airframe were eventually removed from other Eastern Airlines aircraft.[15]

Is there nothing that Dietrich has not been involved with? 

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 13, 2019, 10:09:56 PM
Dietrich and Moon are already disagreeing on what should be published!  Dietrich wants the Presidio and Aquino, Moon wants the Japanese Roswell bullshit.  This shit is totally bizarre.
Moon will never touch the Presidio or Aquino stuff since it could mean a lawsuit. Dietrich doesn't care because he is a moron.

Gunner65

Dietrich yells at Pavel Eduard for not answering immediately as to whether or not he was recording and for playing music during the break! "NO FUCKING MUSIC!  DON"T YOU EVER PLAY FUCKING MUSIC EVER AGAIN PAVEL"!!  "IT FUCKS EVERYTHING UP"!