• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask George Noory Anything

Started by Jojo, February 12, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Should Tom host once a quarter?

If it keeps him in practise as backup host
4 (22.2%)
Only if he doesn't play Midnight Special bumper music
1 (5.6%)
Only if George fills in as producer for Tom.  Tom: "Okay, George-y, here we go!"
13 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Dateline

I believe he had him on to get even with Art.  Art had said some things about Norry in an interview or online.  There was a shitfest on the Norry thread between the two of them over it.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on April 21, 2018, 11:37:57 PM
I believe he had him on to get even with Art.  Art had said some things about Norry in an interview or online.  There was a shitfest on the Norry thread between the two of them over it.
The Noory thread?

Jojo

In tonight's 8PM Coast Insider chat with George Noory and Army remote viewer Paul Smith George mentioned that Ian stepped up when there was word of Dave Shrader leaving.

He also replied that he believes autism is caused by vaccines.

When asked which guest he assumed would be most kookiest who actually turned out alright, he named Pamela Stonebrook, because of her relationship with an alien.  He always knocks females who talk about aliens and sexuality  But he never knocks Whitley Streiber for the same stuff.

Dr. Paul Smith told a chatter from Italy that he has a couple good remote viewer students in Italy.

He replied that the new mind-reading machines doctors are using on patients have to be optimized for each patient, because each human formulates thoughts uniquely.  He believes that type of optimization would hold back any potential system meant to read massive minds remotely.  He said his type of remote viewing is not mechanical, that viewers actually hone in on something primal, if I understood him right.  https://www.medicaldesignandoutsourcing.com/scientists-can-read-mind-communicate-paralyzed-patients/

He said he doesn't pick food fights with Ed Dames, even though their methods have forked away from their original commonalities.  But he does believe history tells us there will be a killshot from the sun.

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on May 08, 2018, 10:30:07 PM
In tonight's 8PM Coast Insider chat with George Noory and Army remote viewer Paul Smith George mentioned that Ian stepped up when there was word of Dave Shrader leaving.

He also replied that he believes autism is caused by vaccines.

When asked which guest he assumed would be most kookiest who actually turned out alright, he named Pamela Stonebrook, because of her relationship with an alien.  He always knocks females who talk about aliens and sexuality  But he never knocks Whitley Streiber for the same stuff.

Dr. Paul Smith told a chatter from Italy that he has a couple good remote viewer students in Italy.

He replied that the new mind-reading machines doctors are using on patients have to be optimized for each patient, because each human formulates thoughts uniquely.  He believes that type of optimization would hold back any potential system meant to read massive minds remotely.  He said his type of remote viewing is not mechanical, that viewers actually hone in on something primal, if I understood him right.  https://www.medicaldesignandoutsourcing.com/scientists-can-read-mind-communicate-paralyzed-patients/

He said he doesn't pick food fights with Ed Dames, even though their methods have forked away from their original commonalities.  But he does believe history tells us there will be a killshot from the sun.

If history was going to tell us anything, wouldn’t it have been “there WAS a killshot from the sun”?

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 08, 2018, 10:32:45 PM
If history was going to tell us anything, wouldn’t it have been “there WAS a killshot from the sun”?
Maybe that's what he meant?

Quote from: monica on May 08, 2018, 10:30:07 PM
...  He always knocks females who talk about aliens and sexuality  But he never knocks Whitley Streiber for the same stuff...

Perhaps that's too easy, and he thinks he's being asked to tell us something everyone who listens doesn't already know.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 08, 2018, 10:44:00 PM
Perhaps that's too easy, and he thinks he's being asked to tell us something everyone who listens doesn't already know.
Perhaps _______  is too easy?  Something everyone... doesn't already know.  Such as ______?
Lately your posts are like taking the S.A.T.!

Jojo

Not interested tonight.  GNS.

stargazr1976

noorry asking about the electric car.... how many mpg does it get. george its electric. Many moons ago but I laughed my ass down the hall on nightshift. 8)