• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Religious Thoughts

Started by Jackstar, October 27, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 23, 2019, 10:46:48 AM
Your beliefs are nothing to be taken at face value, stoner. ::)

Given that you’re still light years away from his IQ. Besides, I thought you did too, as you alluded to on myke’s thread. Or was that, as I suspected, just some more cut and paste bullshit in a vain attempt to present yourself as relevant? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 23, 2019, 10:45:59 AM
No, I did not vote for "the Bushes", you lying shitball. I voted for Perot and W for president - but not Poppy. This is why folks loathe you here, there is no honesty in you whatsoever. And, as with any deceitful Demotard, you immediately project your own actions "fake news" onto your opponent.

So how many times did you vote for the Obamessiah, twice?

Was there some shadow of doubt in your pin sized head as to what he was all about, who funded him, what would happen to this nation under his wrecking ball?

Yeah, thanks a fuck of a lot for Obamacare, that has literally personally cost ME tens of thousands of dollars, you asshole fence-sitting quisling!

It’s OK. I know you’re an idiot.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 08:03:38 PM
Given that you’re still light years away from his IQ.
Oooh...nice reach around Doc!

Which one of you is the "male"? ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 24, 2019, 12:15:15 PM
Oooh...nice reach around Doc!

Which one of you is the "male"? ::)

Those are some hefty women.

Metron2267

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/joe-biden-embraced-segregation-in-1975-claiming-it-was-a-matter-of-black-pride
Joe Biden, weighing a 2020 White House bid, once advocated continued school segregation in the United States, arguing that it benefited minorities and that integration would prevent black people from embracing “their own identity.”

Biden was speaking in 1975, when he opposed the federally mandated busing policy designed to end segregation in schools. In the past few decades, he has claimed he wanted desegregation but believed the policy of busing would not achieve it. Last year, he stated he had voted heroically to protect busing.

Jackstar

QuoteThere is no sin in all of the universe. Sin is a product of MAN. It is made by man in his own image, for every creation of man is like unto man.

Pagan teachings tell you that your sins can be forgiven by God and that "Jesus" came to save you from sin. That pagan belief will continue to create the belief in, and the practice of, sin as long as people are misled into believing that they can be saved from sin or forgiven for sinning. Sinning means hurting one's self or another by disobeying the law of love. When one does that, the damage is done and it cannot be forgiven one way or another. He who "sins" can stop sinning, like sound which ceases when its cause ceases. Neither God nor "Jesus" can void that which has happened. It is recorded by the light waves of the universe forever. Its record is in the seed of the "sinner" whom it alone hurts.”

“No man can stop hurting another, or himself, except the man himself. "Sin" is man's self-teachings. They are his lessons of life. He gradually learns his lessons and, as he learns them, he stops sinning. What man calls "sin" is, therefore, GOOD for it leads to GOOD. Creation grows that way. Civilizations unfold that way. Creation is a drama of CAUSE and EFFECT. It is a hundred-million-years-long lesson in learning how to balance EFFECT with its CAUSE. He who errs in learning that lesson is like unto the schoolchild who adds his figures wrongly, or the man whose forgetfulness to turn a switch derails a train.”

Seems legit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 10:34:57 AM

That’s right. Keep misdirecting from your total failure, crybaby. ;D

Brody

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/defrocked-jersey-priest-who-molested-boys-now-teaches-kids-english-n980716

Money quote: 
"I don't see the children with those eyes anymore," DeFrias said in an extensive interview outside the Colegio del Caribe school in Punta Cana, where he watched over dozens of young boys and girls while shielding himself from the sun with an umbrella.

“For me they are children and they need to be treated like children because that is what they are,” he said. “I don’t feel the attraction. I am not telling you that maybe someday it won’t be there, because I can’t predict the future.”

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on March 27, 2019, 02:51:17 PM
[tweet]1110216790985113600[/tweet]

Obvious douchebag is obvious.
Well, to his credit maybe he is doing folks a favor? After all- "who knows where that finger has been."  A lot of wandering hands, and other, apparently, go on "in the rectory," and other places.

Actually I shouldn't joke about this evil stuff but sometimes one has to try to laugh because it is so crazy and demented. 

I wish Father Martin, or at least Keating, was still around to discuss some of these events. They both were talking about the nefarious things going on in the Roman Church and the various intrigues as well.  Big Jock Knew also. (Only Scots will get that.)

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 29, 2019, 11:49:10 AM
I gave up Lent for Lent.
I read that red has something to do with the time just before Lent.  At that time, recently, there was a whole bunch of red all over broadcast TV advertising.  Weird.  I didn't know ads were ran by people who care about Lent.

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1380545]

[attachment=2,msg1380545]