• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 21, 2018, 09:07:59 PM
Dietrich has turned....confronted with truth ...his use of slander and defamation is no longer a major portion of his "emissions"  because I will continue to fight him.  He can scream and cry all he wants...but he has been rendered ineffective and will now be exposed further.

I like to hear him cry on the air.

Gunner65

Now Let the sobbing begin......Crying over an imaginary creation of himself ....a true schizophrenic, and pathological liar.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 21, 2018, 09:13:40 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

It well documented that these incompetent lolcows conspire with (((journalists))) for character assassination ops, Kraut even had one from the new york times in his group.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 21, 2018, 09:18:22 PM
THERE WE GO!  THE SOBBING BEGINS!!

It's moments like this that make it all worthwhile.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 21, 2018, 09:19:58 PM
these incompetent lolcows

Underestimate the Echthroi at your own peril, Signalman.

Gunner65

"Intersex" fetuses , hermaphroditic in a "perfect oneness"  DD artilect is a "female sex worker"....Scotland, genitalia....

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 21, 2018, 09:23:42 PM
"Intersex" fetuses , hermaphroditic in a "perfect oneness"  DD artilect is a "female sex worker"....Scotland, genitalia....

These are bold, declarative statements from the guy who hasn't yet made a public stand against the ritualized mutilation of infants.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a nasty ....nasty person.  Michael Aquino..Presidio....Incest and orgasm with the "surrogate" AI.......Desecration of graves by gang-stalkers.....incestuous white trash...

Gunner65

Dietrich is INSANE!   I want to hear you cry Dietrich!   Because you are NOT the origin of a new SPECIES!

Gunner65

THERE IT IS!  THE LAST SOB of the Dietrich!

Jackstar

Did this guy even hear about 9/11? What a toolbox.

Gunner65

How about that Brig?  What a difference eh?  From attacking the same people for over two years (accept Aquino) to total confusion ...loss of his primary website...NO mention of Richard K Cole or Gunner65 or Bellgab for almost two months!

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on October 21, 2018, 09:38:11 PM
What happened?  I missed it.

Dietrich sobbed into a helpless, faint cry as he ended his "emission"

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 21, 2018, 09:41:18 PM
Dietrich sobbed into a helpless, faint cry as he ended his "emission"

Oh THAT  ;D

What a fine piece of showmanship!    ;D

Lilith

Always nice to see you Gunner. 

Till next time...

Gunner65

He also confused a latest health scenario of dying from bone cancer....a biopsy and blood transfusion needed next week with himself and Michelle Carmella Soldana...NO MENTION OF HIS PRIMARY WEBSITE DELETED!

Lilith