• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Veridian3

Hey Art. Excuse the racist juveniles here. Many of your fans are still around here but have had to go underground lest we get bullied by bell gabs Hitler Youth. I would say post often but why would you want to come back here when these a-holes have ruined the place.

- V

ItsOver

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 09:11:01 PM

...Otherwise I am doing a lot of Quad flying and trying to exercise and build myself up, that Pneumonia really was rough on me.

Art
Lot's of R/C here, too.  My latest acquisition:

It's a beauty!

It's as if I sneaked across the pond and hijacked the real deal.  Yorkshire Pudding (AKA Justin has a bicycle or something) was too busy posting BellGab Trump-hate to notice.

Quote from: Veridian3 on February 07, 2017, 10:06:50 PM
Hey Art. Excuse the racist juveniles here. Many of your fans are still around here but have had to go underground lest we get bullied by bell gabs Hitler Youth. I would say post often but why would you want to come back here when these a-holes have ruined the place.

- V

We Wuz Ze Kangz!

balderdash

Quote from: Veridian3 on February 07, 2017, 10:06:50 PM

- V

I hear you. I rarely even lurk here anymore.

Welcome back Art. Stay awhile if you can put up with the filth here. You are missed by your true fans. I'm not a fan of the replacement but I respect your choice and if you ever come back so will I. Good luck for your upcoming bundle of joy and I hope your health continues to improve.

I too am an RC fan. What are you flying?

Be well my nighttime friend. It would be great to hear you again.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2017, 10:08:26 PM

It's a beauty!

It's as if I sneaked across the pond and hijacked the real deal.  Yorkshire Pudding (AKA Justin has a bicycle or something) was too busy posting BellGab Trump-hate to notice.
So what happened, or did it, with the "drone regulations" that were all over the news? It seemed, to me, to go away? And it never was clear if it was for all R/C aircraft or if only due to the new (and cheaper/easier) interest, popularity of "drones?"

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2017, 10:08:26 PM

It's a beauty!

Oooh. I love RC planes and would love to get into the hobby, but I know I'd just crash them. Amazing RC stuff on YouTube though.

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on February 07, 2017, 10:08:28 PM
We Wuz Ze Kangz!

And yet this ad always shows up with your posts.

FOREVER SPIN ON THIS, ASSHOLE  >:(

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 10:18:23 PM

mv said not to post dildos anymore, reported

Ciardelo

Quote from: balderdash on February 07, 2017, 10:13:51 PM
I hear you. I rarely even lurk here anymore.

Welcome back Art. Stay awhile if you can put up with the filth here. You are missed by your true fans. I'm not a fan of the replacement but I respect your choice and if you ever come back so will I. Good luck for your upcoming bundle of joy and I hope your health continues to improve.

I too am an RC fan. What are you flying?

Be well my nighttime friend. It would be great to hear you again.

I guess you didn't consider my offer for your tapes? They aren't going to get any better moldering away in some closet somewhere. What do you think they are worth?

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 10:20:54 PM
I guess you didn't consider my offer for your tapes? They aren't going to get any better moldering away in some closet somewhere. What do you think they are worth?
Yes! The tapes need to be released to the public. Or, at least, bought up by someone who will preserve and convert them for his own prurient interest. Or to sell later in eform or, for the public good, post onto the interwebs, torrents, and archive sites.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 10:18:23 PM

You da man, Cuckadelo!

iluka

First time poster. Long time listener.

Hi Mr. Bell. Would love to hear you back on the air sometime. Ignore the haters.

luka

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 07, 2017, 10:16:39 PM
Oooh. I love RC planes and would love to get into the hobby, but I know I'd just crash them. Amazing RC stuff on YouTube though.
Some of the newer stuff is a lot easier to fly now, SciFi, what with the new micro electronics.  Something like the Horizon Hobby UMXs are small, reasonably inexpensive, and surprisingly forgiving.  I have a blast soaring and sloping this little gem and it's easy to fly on nice days:

Go for it!

balderdash

Someone offered me a lot more than you.

Ciardelo

Quote from: iluka on February 07, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

Hi Mr. Bell. Would love to hear you back on the air sometime. Ignore the haters.

luka

Welcome to BellGab! Make yourself comfortable and post often!

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 07, 2017, 10:16:39 PM

pretty sure you would crash it into yourself

Ciardelo

Quote from: balderdash on February 07, 2017, 10:37:25 PM

OK, fair enough. Be well.  :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on February 07, 2017, 10:37:45 PM
pretty sure you would crash it into yourself
Oh, God.  Trostol!!!    ;D ;D ;D

jazmunda

Someone has undiscovered tapes?

albrecht

Quote from: balderdash on February 07, 2017, 10:37:25 PM
Good glad someone bought them. But you should've done an EBay, auction or at least a Dutch Auction or one of those super-secret TOR or Muslim-style women auctions but maybe you did!?  ;D Hopefully the lost tapes will be released and not hidden in some Japanese Conglomerates' head private safe to listen too only in private or some weirdo living in a nondescript apartment in some random Dresden suburb hoarding art (see what I did there?) he managed to loot and remove before that, and the, holocaust (see what I did there?)

Ciardelo

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 10:44:19 PM
Someone has undiscovered tapes?

He made that claim. I opened with an offer of $100 sight-unseen and he never answered back. Probably bullshit, but you never know :shrug:

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2017, 10:37:02 PM
Some of the newer stuff is a lot easier to fly now, SciFi, what with the new micro electronics.  Something like the Horizon Hobby UMXs are small, reasonably inexpensive, and surprisingly forgiving.  I have a blast soaring and sloping this little gem and it's easy to fly on nice days:

When I was a kid, I did mess around with control line planes and still have a bunch of engines and such around. It was definitely very satisfying and fun. And I do have a drone, but I wreck it a lot lol.

Art Bell

Quote from: iluka on February 07, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

luka

I do try to ignore the haters, I am aware of the Slander from the Jerk who hides behind the name "the one" if anybody knows his true name and can prove it please let me know and I will go after him.

It is depressing to me that I have to go after Savage for what he said, but saying that about my Wife on a National show was just over the top, I never had any dealings with the Man, good or bad so it just came out of the blue. This has been under way for some time, we first gave him a chance to just retract what he said and after a long time had no choice but to file. This crap lives on the Internet forever. We no longer live in a civil society in my opinion.

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 10:54:59 PM
I do try to ignore the haters, I am aware of the Slander from the Jerk who hides behind the name "the one" if anybody knows his true name and can prove it please let me know and I will go after him.

It is depressing to me that I have to go after Savage for what he said, but saying that about my Wife on a National show was just over the top, I never had any dealings with the Man, good or bad so it just came out of the blue. This has been under way for some time, we first gave him a chance to just retract what he said and after a long time had no choice but to file. This crap lives on the Internet forever. We no longer live in a civil society in my opinion.

Art

Hope you host soon.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 10:54:59 PM

Art