• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: MAX on June 30, 2016, 05:36:54 PM

Too bad the fortress is shutdown no place for all his ex-disciples  to lament his passing. I for one am quite happy he is gone. MV time to shutdown this bad boy? Before you do please list once more all the fortress members especially those that begged to get in so we can laugh at them. Yes we do remember although I think  most are hiding from that disgraceful action at this point or pretending that they where not there.  Praise MV ... Senda  send back the laptop and $16 bucks to MV you fuckin scamming fuck. Thank you
I agreed to a request.  So, does that count? ::) ;)

MAX

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 01, 2016, 11:38:06 AM
I agreed to a request.  So, does that count? ::) ;)

No you are granted special dispensation because you are nice and not a FFF (fake Falkie friend)

3OctaveFart

Quote from: MAX on June 30, 2016, 05:36:54 PM

Too bad the fortress is shutdown no place for all his ex-disciples  to lament his passing. I for one am quite happy he is gone. MV time to shutdown this bad boy? Before you do please list once more all the fortress members especially those that begged to get in so we can laugh at them. Yes we do remember although I think  most are hiding from that disgraceful action at this point or pretending that they where not there.  Praise MV ... Senda  send back the laptop and $16 bucks to MV you fuckin scamming fuck. Thank you
This is a community that was still giving cash to a compulsive liar after he quit his radio program for the half-dozenth time. Let's use the word 'disgraceful' more cautiously.

whoozit

Quote from: MAX on July 01, 2016, 11:49:55 AM

No you are granted special dispensation because you are nice and not a FFF (fake Falkie friend)
I was never a FFF.  Falkie responded to my admittance request saying he couldn't remember me being mean to him.  I suggested he look at my posting history in his thread.  Now I know why warning labels are bright, obnoxious and numerous.

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 30, 2016, 11:14:06 PM
MV is the second biggest troll behind Mr. Spock.  Right on page 1 of Senda's Fortress, MV says something like, this forum is hidden now but will be visible someday, so watch what you say. 

I must say I was really disappointed by the Fortress, apart from a few occasions like Senda's first solo Gabcast appearance it was just boring. The occasional trolling by SWT was also good.

ONeill

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 01, 2016, 07:06:28 AM
It's a shame MV's plan to secretly record Falkie from his own computer, and broadcast it 24 hours a day on the secret hidden thread failed.  I was really looking forward to that.

I agree, MV I think you can tell us now. What was all of that? A college project?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on July 01, 2016, 02:39:03 PM
I must say I was really disappointed by the Fortress...

it was a snooze-fest.  i never read it.

ONeill

Quote from: whoozit on July 01, 2016, 12:58:27 PM
I was never a FFF.  Falkie responded to my admittance request saying he couldn't remember me being mean to him.  I suggested he look at my posting history in his thread.  Now I know why warning labels are bright, obnoxious and numerous.

LoL, what?

On the other hand - SWT was admitted. Apparently the fat fuck didn't remember all those screens from Redbook, a whole Falkie Blitz of epic gifs and that glorious animated photoshop of Noory fucking Senda in the ass. All it takes is calling Senda 'the Master' a few times and you can troll him all you want. Hey DPS, maybe we can also give it a try?

ONeill

Quote from: MV on July 01, 2016, 02:45:08 PM
it was a snooze-fest.  i never read it.

You mean those posts you left there calling 'the haters' unreasonable and hypocritical were fitting in the discussion by accident?

3OctaveFart

It was truly, boring as fuck.

Even the ones who tried to engage with him in a friendly way were closed out by his pointless natterings.

It was like reading somebody's diary, just with none of the intrigue.

A couple of Fortress selections of failed ideas I pitched to the Master:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.msg767468.html#msg767468
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.msg767485.html#msg767485

That was not a good day for SWT(tm). George was particularly offended that I wanted him to light a fire near his apartment building, not realizing the potential damage it could cause.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ONeill on July 01, 2016, 02:52:18 PM
You mean those posts you left there calling 'the haters' unreasonable and hypocritical were fitting in the discussion by accident?
A BellGab Psyops? :o  NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

j/k  ;D

dipp

Senda was only ever interesting when he was talking about his fucked up life.
Or should I say, how everyone else, fucks up his life.

Every other thing was, and will ALWAYS be, a snooze fest.

The end.

MAX

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 01, 2016, 03:53:49 PM
It was truly, boring as fuck.

Even the ones who tried to engage with him in a friendly way were closed out by his pointless natterings.

It was like reading somebody's diary, just with none of the intrigue.

FFF

MAX

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 01, 2016, 04:02:14 PM

That was not a good day for SWT(tm). George was particularly offended that I wanted him to light a fire near his apartment building, not realizing the potential damage it could cause.

FFF FFF FFF squared

dipp

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 01, 2016, 04:02:14 PM

LMAO! Now THAT was a good read!!! Well done sir!

starrmtn001

Wasn't sure where to post this.  It was a toss up between gns and here.  Then I decided this thread is the most logical choice.

HOW DIRTY MINDED ARE WE??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAv2nldwsuU

MV/Liberace!

Rather than butcher what I said, please consider quoting the post or linking to it.

WOTR knows the score about my involvement. It's in the data! (personal messages)

Lilith

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 01, 2016, 07:06:28 AM
It's a shame MV's plan to secretly record Falkie from his own computer, and broadcast it 24 hours a day on the secret hidden thread failed.  I was really looking forward to that.

How long have you known about it, and how did you find out?!!??!

Nothing but crap videos from Falkie recently but we go two new decent ones.

The first one he is mad at a comment on YouTube. Lots of yelling.

Second one is him unbagging his purchases for the month. Did he buy more kielbasa? You need to watch to find out.

Hint: he did.

Quote from: brig on July 01, 2016, 05:57:01 PM
How long have you known about it, and how did you find out?!!??!

Oh shit, I thought MV was joking about the whole turbo mode thing and figured everyone got the pm.  Sorry about that big guy

JENX

Oh I'm pretty sure that was a video Senda made recounting verbatum from an email MV sent, saying (not quoting here): yah i'm getting pretty tired of the haters too, "makes me want you to do it again".

Trying to get Falkie started. lol

and damn that was pretty cocky of Senda to read it out on a dang youtube vid!
oooooooooooooooh dayummmmmmmmm he got real cocky at the end there.
RRRRREEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLLL cockkkkkyyyy  :o

BREAKING NEWS - NEW GEORGE SENDA TGFP VIDEO POSTED TO THE COAST TO COAST AM WEBSITE

Once again, George Senda and George Noory keep their word!  "The Guy From Pittsburgh: Recent Craziness" is featured on the Coast To Coast AM website.  Ol' Gerry cannot post the link due to a direct order from this forum's owner (Praise MV!), but I encourage all of you to go over and take a look at it.

I presume it may kick off the OPEN LINES segment this evening following tonight's guest, who is discussing Star Trek.  What a night for George Senda, and what a night for the Coast audience!!!

SnapT

Just heard Falkie's commentary on "whacked out" people at the TOP of tonight's C2CAM!  Great stuff, even Peter Davenport got a kick out of it.

Quote from: ONeill on July 01, 2016, 02:50:12 PM
LoL, what?

On the other hand - SWT was admitted. Apparently the fat fuck didn't remember all those screens from Redbook, a whole Falkie Blitz of epic gifs and that glorious animated photoshop of Noory fucking Senda in the ass. All it takes is calling Senda 'the Master' a few times and you can troll him all you want. Hey DPS, maybe we can also give it a try?

SWT(tm) is a "true believer," and a trusted friend of the Master.  Whether he actually did ever make any questionable posts is certainly up for debate, but even if he did, I think the proof is there that he has subsequently had his own personal "road to Damascus" moment, as must we all.

SnapT

I wrote to George Noory telling him about Art's health crisis and received an E-Mail shortly thereafter from producer Tom Danheiser asking for more information.  Hopefully Mr. Noory will join in on the mass consciousness experiment to heal Art at midnight!

It's up on the Coast website.  Once again, it sounds nothing like a Falkie rant.  He reads like George Noory, sounding as if it's the first time he's looked at it.  Since when is Falkie against Air Force fighter planes?

He didn't write this.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on July 01, 2016, 05:34:56 PM
Rather than butcher what I said, please consider quoting the post or linking to it.

I certainly won't now that all the Falkie threads are mixed together. And there is no need for that:

Quote from: JENX on July 01, 2016, 10:49:23 PM
Oh I'm pretty sure that was a video Senda made recounting verbatum from an email MV sent, saying (not quoting here): yah i'm getting pretty tired of the haters too, "makes me want you to do it again".

I completely forgot about this one. Thanks JENX.