• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 21, 2019, 06:19:50 PM
Restocking the frig for Tommy is probably the most laborious job of the day.
Throw in Jorch replenishing Tommee's Twinkie stash and your talking a long day.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on September 24, 2019, 07:33:24 AM
Throw in Jorch replenishing Tommee's Twinkie stash and your talking a long day.

Don't forget Norry's oatmeal craze.  I hope he is proper and only indulges in Quaker Oates.

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 24, 2019, 10:33:58 AM
>plastic surgery
>holistic plastic surgery
>higher power

Here you go, Tommee.  Thank me.  Sorry, Boston.

http://youtu.be/nEMTu-VxixY

Uncle Duke

Last night's second guest (coincidently last name "Bell") has supplanted Douglas Dietrich as the batshit craziest C2C guest ever.  Shouldn't be too long before he gets his own podcast.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 24, 2019, 12:49:46 PM
Last night's second guest (coincidently last name "Bell") has supplanted Douglas Dietrich as the batshit craziest C2C guest ever.  Shouldn't be too long before he gets his own podcast.

That guy was on my show awhile back... He's insane.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 31, 2019, 12:12:39 PM
If you were made Premiere CEO today how would you address GN's misogyny? Outright fired? suspended? On-air apology to women(panty models and burlesque dancers in particular)? forced to attend women's sensitivity training? sex addict rehab?
I would no longer work with him.

Dateline

I declare, Norry!  Repent now. Show humility, not pantie cracks!

To get you off on the right mindset, here is a programming note on EWTN, Global Catholic Network.

Watch Mother Angelica, EWTN Foundress, share her wisdom, humor,  humility and tremendous faith with a live audience. 

She wears a habit!

Dateline

Don't forget She' She', a belly dancer,  in the mix. 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 24, 2019, 11:42:32 AM
Don't forget Norry's oatmeal craze.  I hope he is proper and only indulges in Quaker Oates.
I hope his Oates get stuck in his Quaker.

Jodi Foster.  Does he EVER mention a male actor?  Not even 1/10 of the time.  According to my online celebrity source, Foster has always been a sex symbol and frank about posing in next to nothing. 

Is this his way of letting sex symbols or their random look-a-likes know that if they are available, and if they are no longer lesbian, that he might be interested?  If his interest was purely artistic, he would mention male sex symbols, too.  I'm surprised he doesn't plaster his studio with all these sex symbols he feels compelled to mention.  God forbid he not just mention a movie without name-dropping the female sex symbol lead's real name.  Most people just say they saw a movie and the main character blah, blah, blah.  They don't feel they have to prove their pop culture intelligence by citing every sexy female lead.  But George can't pass up a chance to demonstrate female actresses' and models' names.  Is he afraid he'll look ignorant or impotent if he doesn't know the pretty girls' names???  He has a long history of nearly non-stop lauding of female sex symbols.  Sure, mentioning Jodie Foster would not be a big deal in & of itself.  But, considering George's incessant all-female, all-sex symbol context when mentioning female actresses, it's pretty obnoxious. 

It's pretty hard to resent Jodie Foster.  Which makes it a cinch to resent George.

Miley Cyrus ("some outfit")
Model Lisa Rinna ("I've seen her aroooouund!")
Jennifer Love Hewitt ("Is she as neat as I think she is?")
Pam Anderson ("Pam, I love animals!")
21-year old guest ("Do you like animals?"  :o)
Elizabeth Montgomery ("pretty AND fun!")
Cybermodel Jessica married Hall ("We'll be the first couple on Mars!")
Swedish women ("Send them to Mars first!")
Fans ("Send photos!)
A stripper ("Did she post a photo?")
Victoria's Secret models ("A body like theirs...")
MTV dancers (When I was married, "I was in love with them!")
Burlesque dancers (Let me describe their outfits to you!)
Cave woman (Come up behind me!)
Stuck-in-elevator companion (I'll take the 5th Amendment on that!)
Marilyn Monroe-Yvetter Vickers-Betty Grable ("good taste in women!")
A pop song (That's by Taylor Swift!)
Hawaiian Tropic models ("beautiful women."  Seen them time & again)

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 24, 2019, 02:36:58 PM
Don't forget She' She', a belly dancer,  in the mix.
A belly dancer?  That's great!  A flattering photo and evidence of a public lauding statement by George is needed then.  Doesn't matter what year, any will do.

albrecht

"Targeted Individuals" are always great guests because of the wild claims and speculations which they seem to sincerely believe, as opposed to the usual new age or 'health' types who are just trying to make some $.  C2C could just, maybe they do, peruse homeless camps and skid row and find people (either mental or 'whacked out,' to coin a Norry claim) as guests.
Reminds me of an excellent guest (a Sci-Fi author who some awards) who was a bonafide schizo. Ian had him on to talk about his book and the experience of being diagnosed with schizophrenia and having it controlled etc but the guest-  to Ian's shock- said that he got off his meds due to a conspiracy against him and was better now and rambled on. Unfortunately Ian cut him off. There also was some gal (from England I think) who clearly was high as a kite with Norry (I think) and Norry shut her down after awhile.

ItsOver

Insanity can be quite entertaining.  Look at BellGab.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on September 24, 2019, 03:40:14 PM
"Targeted Individuals" are always great guests because of the wild claims and speculations which they seem to sincerely believe, as opposed to the usual new age or 'health' types who are just trying to make some $.  C2C could just, maybe they do, peruse homeless camps and skid row and find people (either mental or 'whacked out,' to coin a Norry claim) as guests.
Reminds me of an excellent guest (a Sci-Fi author who some awards) who was a bonafide schizo. Ian had him on to talk about his book and the experience of being diagnosed with schizophrenia and having it controlled etc but the guest-  to Ian's shock- said that he got off his meds due to a conspiracy against him and was better now and rambled on. Unfortunately Ian cut him off. There also was some gal (from England I think) who clearly was high as a kite with Norry (I think) and Norry shut her down after awhile.

Ian's show with the schizophrenic author was my favorite C2C host/guest exchange ever.  Favorite host/caller exchange was the gal who told Bell about her date who gave himself the blowjob, it was during a "dates from Hell" segment during open lines.

I am intrigued. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 24, 2019, 04:44:36 PM
I am intrigued.

I'm glad you were intrigued by last night's lunatic and not the guy who gave himself the blowjob.

Gunner65

I am sure Dietrich would "appreciate" your comment/observation. It says a lot for Noory (or any host) not researching about his guests who then use being on C2C to bolster their credibility or notoriety.  It obviously never really "paid-off" for Dietrich, who still attacks Noory from time to time for "banning" him as a future guest. But "bat shit crazy" is entertainment.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 24, 2019, 05:44:48 PM
I'm glad you were intrigued by last night's lunatic and not the guy who gave himself the blowjob.

Fun with scoliosis - who knew?

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on September 24, 2019, 04:33:04 PM
Insanity can be quite entertaining.  Look at BellGab.

It’s the bestest, cheapest, entertainiest zoo ever!  Thank you Lee!
P.S.  I hope the Kevanimal is still out and about in the wild.

I love Thomas from La Jolla calls. 'Grrrrreat research' 'Grrrrreat interview'. Tonight he called in during the plastic surgeon's spot and as always Thomas has something to offer about every subject. He's like a time capsule, tonight's anecdote for the plastic surgeon concerned a 'lady friend' of his who was a beautiful gal who looked a lot like Barbra Streisand, then she had a nose job and traded in her big honker for a cute button nose but in Thomas's opinion she looked much better with her abandoned big schnozz. The new nose according to Thomas from La Jolla did give his lady friend new confidence, so confident that she was giving speeches at the local Toastmasters.

lol Toastmasters, I didn't know this existed but it sounded like some old fashioned organization like the Shriners - and I was right, I looked it up.

This is one shitty and awkward interview with the author right now. A lot of silent pauses relieved by the master of awkward interviews with 'soooo ..... how are you deeewing?' 'you've written a bunch of books haven't yeeeeeeeeeeeeew?'

hahahhahaha omg he's such a douche. he's so uncomfortable with aging, illness and death.

Paraphrasing somewhat but this is part of the conversation with author Steve Alten.

<awkard silence>

George: soooo ..... how are you deeeeewing?
Steve: ...... trying to keep busy while dealing with Parkinsons
George: yeeeew have Parkinsons Disease?
Steve: yes
George: well you seemed ok when I saw you. I didn't see anything. what year did I see yeeew?
Steve: 2014 I think. I hadn't been diagnosed yet, that was 2 years before my diagnosis
George: you're doing well though.
Steve: not really. it's hard but there are people who have things worse so I'm thankful for that.
George: is there something I can do for you?

knew he'd come back to the Parkinsons. Dr. Noory entered the conversation, who was trained in medicine by Coast's snake oil peddling health experts.

George: Steve I want you to do something. For your Parkinsons.
Steve: uh ............. ok
George: I want you to go to the store and buy some tumeric. Then send an email to Christian (whatever his name is) and tell him you're a friend of the show. He's got an amazing forumula, black pepper, tumeric. I think you'll have fantastic results.
Steve: ok

He knows fuck all about Parkinsons. That's some help you gave him George. Nothing better when you're dealing with a serious degenerative disease then getting your hopes up based on information given by a complete ignoramus. 

I'm going to email Jorch and ask him if he is interested in starting a fraternal social organization called Douchemasters.

George will often emerge from his torpor when the subject of money comes up. He becomes animated, and asks questions born of genuine curiosity,  until the topic passes, and he slides back into lethargy and returns to his list of questions. This happened last night when Dr. Youn told how he accepted a carrot cake from a poor patient, in lieu of paypment for surgery, because he doing well financially and wants to give back to the world.  George became mildly excited and peppered him with questions. For George and his band of psychics, card readers, numbers lazy and palmists, this idea has to be foreign, shocking and beyond belief.

Remember when George announced his fund to help destitute listeners? Did anyone ever receive a dime from it? It must have been Tommy's brainstorm to push the "Light  Worker" image. The two things I find the most distasteful about C2C is the lying and the money-grubbing.

oh this kook again, Sir Charles Shults III with the phony knighthood he bought off the Internet, Richard C. Hoagland's rival for the throne of King of All Martian Fraudsters.

look at this, from a Caribbean university, a list of PhD candidates and everybody passed which I assume because it's a Caribbean university everybody who pays the tuition passes ........ except for ..... Sir Charles Shults and his water on Mars thesis.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://usat.edu/2015/06/upcoming-and-recent-phd-thesis-defenses-at-usat/

If I thought I could get through in less than 15 minutes I'd call in with a question for Charles Shults. I'd do my Thomas from La Jolla impression 'Sir Charles, faaaaantastic conversation tonight. I always enjoyed the Sunday Funnies in the newspaper. Mary Worth was mother's favorite and I favored Bil Keane's Family Circus. What was it like to work with Snoopy and is there any truth that he was part of Operation Paper Clip?'