• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

He seems to have disappeared. Oh well, a lot of people want him dead.

Auslandia

Good sweet Jesus Richard Allen Miller was awesome.  I have this uncle who lives out in the middle of the woods in southern Oregon and sounds nearly EXACTLY like him.  Well, except he talks an awful lot about car engines.  But the stream of consciousness discussion of just about anything you can imagine was exactly right.  Anyway I dug what he was saying.  I'm thinking you could have him back just to expand on one thought. He could probably go in for hours.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on March 07, 2016, 05:40:50 PM

Well shit...... I didnt expect to read that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 07, 2016, 09:30:31 PM
Good sweet Jesus Richard Allen Miller was awesome.  I have this uncle who lives out in the middle of the woods in southern Oregon and sounds nearly EXACTLY like him.  Well, except he talks an awful lot about car engines.  But the stream of consciousness discussion of just about anything you can imagine was exactly right.  Anyway I dug what he was saying.  I'm thinking you could have him back just to expand on one thought. He could probably go in for hours.

Haha,  i plan to visit the doctor in Oregon in the future. He's quite the gem. He wants back on, I've spoken with him since and hes ready to rumble.

Auslandia

Quote from: username on March 07, 2016, 10:46:02 PM
Haha,  i plan to visit the doctor in Oregon in the future. He's quite the gem. He wants back on, I've spoken with him since and hes ready to rumble.

Id love to hear more about his military work.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 07, 2016, 11:38:58 PM
Id love to hear more about his military work.

Next time hes on,  we can discuss this further no problem.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on March 07, 2016, 05:40:50 PM
Really now? Dead? If you aint livin yer dying boy.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/UlpowVGgfac

Joesph Laycock × Dr.Michael Aquino

This episode we are joined by two extraordinary guests. We also have a very special treat this episode. We are joined by friend of the show, Myke Hideous, who is joining is us as a guest host for this very special episode.

We start the show by talking to our friend Myke a bit about how things have been going for him since he was last on our show. We learn a bit about why Myke loves photography so much before getting into a a couple crazy stories of shows hes done.

We are then joined by our first guest Joseph Laycock who begins by telling us a little bit about how he got into such strange topics that he has written about. He has written books on role playing games, vampires as well as demonic possession. Joseph tells us about what it was like studying real vampires, where they tend to congregate and why they are so secretive. We then talk a bit about demons as Joseph fills us in on some things he just cannot explain. We finish off our super interesting discussion with Joseph by asking him what his favorite vampire movies are.

We are then joined by our second guest, the legendary Michael Aquino who is the founder of the Temple of Set. He describes for us what he went through originally joining the Satanic church only to start feeling disillusioned by Lavey’s philosophies. Aquino talks to us about how he got involved with the military and how he developed a weapon that can crush any enemies spirit, rendering them useless in battle. We then get into the Setian Philosophy a bit by learning a little bit about the Egyptian religion and how it has inspired Aquino to use Set as the figurehead of his beliefs.

Ciardelo

I doubt I'm going to miss it. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 08, 2016, 10:56:38 PM
I doubt I'm going to miss it. ;)

You're right sir, you are here that pleases me.

Auslandia

the Michael Aquino interview was great.  Good work

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 09, 2016, 08:57:17 PM
the Michael Aquino interview was great.  Good work

Thank you auslandia, it was rather pleasant.

ninjashoes

Thanks for the feedback guys, we always seek to improve.

If anyone knows any dwarves/little people that would like to be a part of the end of days friendship circle(whack pack) please refer them to us, the smaller in stature the better.

Quote from: username on March 07, 2016, 04:01:52 PM
No word from Douglas, i dont think he will be joining us.

Well pooh bears.........  He is a real piece of work - knows enough history to try and hoodwink the unwashed with his schtick.  Then
he'll go a bridge too far and start spewing just insane shit.  Perfect example down below when he was on Big Jim's show.  Talks about the
Philippine Insurrection and the Japanese Ki-77 WWII airplane both of which the Average Joe has no inkling about.   He can't hold it
together though - by the end he is talking about the US using the Diabolicon to conjurer demons during Vietnam to scare the V.C.   I also
like when he goes off on the Roswell incident really being a Japanese aircraft seeking vengeance by I guess attacking the desert and
the little alien bodies found were really small, bald Japanese men.     

http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-doug%20dietrich.mp3

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2016, 07:39:40 PM
Well pooh bears.........  He is a real piece of work - knows enough history to try and hoodwink the unwashed with his schtick.  Then
he'll go a bridge too far and start spewing just insane shit.  Perfect example down below when he was on Big Jim's show.  Talks about the
Philippine Insurrection and the Japanese Ki-77 WWII airplane both of which the Average Joe has no inkling about.   He can't hold it
together though - by the end he is talking about the US using the Diabolicon to conjurer demons during Vietnam to scare the V.C.   I also
like when he goes off on the Roswell incident really being a Japanese aircraft seeking vengeance by I guess attacking the desert and
the little alien bodies found were really small, bald Japanese men.     

http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-doug%20dietrich.mp3

thank you ill listen

Corona Kitty

There's rumors that falkie, will be joining us saturday.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/_0sQhicrp90

Whitecrow gets us started as we talk noory and art bell. Then we are joined by our guest darryl berry jr. After its all down hill as we take a few callers and things get heated.

Quote from: username on March 13, 2016, 05:05:55 PM
thank you ill listen

bumper music is all Beatles   8)

Plus Big Jim is not prattling on about Sandy Hook so he's tolerable

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 15, 2016, 08:56:18 PM
bumper music is all Beatles   8)

Plus Big Jim is not prattling on about Sandy Hook so he's tolerable

If he plays Rocky raccoon then hes a good man if he hasn't than you know.

I tried to warn you guys, I don't know who the other guest you had scheduled was, but I can tell you this: Dr. Albrecht is a hard core Christian, and I would bet she (or her assistant) had a look at the webpage, saw Col. Aquino on there, and that was it.
I did enjoy that episode, by the way, I still feel the same way about Aquino, but I salute your courage in having him on. Don't forget he is a master of psyops. I actually liked your first guest better.
As far as Dr. Albrecht is concerned, I've heard her shtick, it's all "mark of the beast" and promoting her Startpage and Startmail products. I don't feel like I missed anything by her rather rude abrupt cancellation at the last minute. I agree with what Daniel said about her. I hope you don't have any more problems with the guests who happen to be Christian.

Corona Kitty

Falkie will be appearing on end of days radio this saturday.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on March 16, 2016, 03:26:28 PM
I tried to warn you guys, I don't know who the other guest you had scheduled was, but I can tell you this: Dr. Albrecht is a hard core Christian, and I would bet she (or her assistant) had a look at the webpage, saw Col. Aquino on there, and that was it.
I did enjoy that episode, by the way, I still feel the same way about Aquino, but I salute your courage in having him on. Don't forget he is a master of psyops. I actually liked your first guest better.
As far as Dr. Albrecht is concerned, I've heard her shtick, it's all "mark of the beast" and promoting her Startpage and Startmail products. I don't feel like I missed anything by her rather rude abrupt cancellation at the last minute. I agree with what Daniel said about her. I hope you don't have any more problems with the guests who happen to be Christian.

That's fine with me, this show is certainly not for everyone. I enjoy freedom of speech & enjoy an open platform for discussion. Even if there are opposing views. I wish her well, i have nothing personal against her.

Auslandia

I think it's funny you talked about Falkie. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 17, 2016, 07:57:33 PM
I think it's funny you talked about Falkie.

Even funnier that, hes a guest this saturday.

Auslandia

Quote from: username on March 17, 2016, 07:58:09 PM
Even funnier that, hes a guest this saturday.

Oh Christ I'll need a new bottle of Jameson.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 17, 2016, 08:00:16 PM
Oh Christ I'll need a new bottle of Jameson.

This should be fun, also if anyone wants to call in dont be scared, haters & trolls welcome.

760 332 8065 x 760 332 8724

Quote from: username on March 17, 2016, 10:34:18 PM
This should be fun, also if anyone wants to call in dont be scared, haters & trolls welcome.

760 332 8065 x 760 332 8724

People should post some suggestions of questions they would like you to ask. That might be fun between now and when the show airs.

Auslandia

Falkie is one of those guys who will dig himself into a hole on his own.  Having a directed conversation might be a little difficult.  But if you say something like...Hey Falkie what do you think about Heather Wade taking over for Art Bell?  He could go on for at least half an hour if you let him.  Also ask him about his business venture ideas.  That'll be a hoot.  Definitely ask him about George Noory -- ask him why all the animosity?