• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 06, 2017, 10:26:36 PM
No doubt, there's been some pecka's in that guys mouth.

Even less doubt that several have been in yours.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2017, 10:39:20 PM
Even less doubt that several have been in yours.

Don't mistake me for your father, he was a true cock smoker

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 07, 2017, 04:10:41 AM

Don't mistake me for your father, he was a true cock smoker

You mean your step-father (because you never knew your real dad, of course)?

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 11:24:01 AM
Feel better? Do you actually think you're accomplishing anything?  :D

For my own part, I am now measurably closer to ever reading a single review of one of that guy's films. A Rubicon has been crossed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2017, 11:26:31 AM
For my own part, I am now measurably closer to ever reading a single review of one of that guy's films. A Rubicon has been crossed.

Who? Binsack?

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 11:24:01 AM
Feel better? Do you actually think you're accomplishing anything?  :D

Jackstar

Your photo sucks, and you quote-posted it for no fucking reason.

DIAF.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

Your photo sucks, and you quote-posted it for no fucking reason.

DIAF.

Good timing by the Washington Post. >:(  If true, Moore is a creep but it is odd that this is coming out now.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.46a5cb56dde5

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2017, 12:46:45 PM
Good timing by the Washington Post. >:(  If true, Moore is a creep but it is odd that this is coming out now.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.46a5cb56dde5

Ok, this story by the Post is getting more and more fishy.  3 of the women just went out on dates with Moore and nothing bad happened.  One of the women was 19 and Moore was 32.  At the time, a girl could get married at 14 in Alabama. Yeah, a bit of an age difference but not a big deal.  All of this took place 40 years ago. 100 years ago, 30 year old guys commonly married girls in their mid-teens.  Nothingburger and I think this story was setup to take down Moore.  I smell Mitch the bitch. 

TigerLily

November 10, 1917 Women's March Night of Terror

a vintage photo of a group of people standing in front of a crowd: Suffragists march to the White House in the spring of 1917 to demand voting rights.

The women were clubbed, beaten and tortured by the guards at the Occoquan Workhouse. The 33 suffragists from the National Woman’s Party had been arrested  Nov. 10, 1917, while picketing outside the White House for the right to vote.

The male guards at the Northern Virginia prison manacled the party’s co-founder Lucy Burns by her hands to the bars above her cell and forced her to stand all night. Dorothy Day, who would later establish the Catholic Worker houses, had her arm twisted behind her back and was slammed twice over the back of an iron bench. The guards threw suffragist Dora Lewis into a dark cell and smashed her head against an iron bed, knocking her out. Lewis’s cellmate, Alice Cosu, believing Lewis dead, suffered a heart attack and was denied medical care until the next morning.

The suffragists dubbed their treatment Nov. 14, 1917, as the “Night of Terror,” and it helped galvanize public support of the suffrage movement.

https://youtu.be/ED3SBJhawcA