• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Absolutely yes, and your audio was just fine.  ;)

I'm thinking that Heather isn't terribly clueful about the actual hands-on tech of any of this, let alone radio and running a board. I mean how long did it take before she was even passable?

Or maybe this is just a time off excuse fest, hard not to consider that. :-\

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 07, 2018, 01:02:03 PM
Absolutely yes, and your audio was just fine.  ;)

I'm thinking that Heather isn't terribly clueful about the actual hands-on tech of any of this, let alone radio and running a board. I mean how long did it take before she was even passable?

Or maybe this is just a time off excuse fest, hard not to consider that. :-\

I have considered the same posibility.  This situation alone, raises my concerns for Heathers potential for being able to maintain the show long term, what with being out in the middle of the desert and all, unless she has tons of spare money for paying professionals for tech help, and equiptment maintenance issues.

On the other hand, I'm sure Art had her move out to the middle of the desert, for the purpose of teaching her all these things, and had a very long time to do so.  With this in mind, I can't help but think that Heather must surely have all the tech skills, and money one would need for maintenance, to keep a show going long term.  I could be wrong...

Metron2267

Exactly, even a relatively clueless ex-phone sex worker should have this down by now. Maybe she can Chaturbate during the day for extra jack... ???

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 07, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
Exactly, even a relatively clueless ex-phone sex worker should have this down by now. Maybe she can Chaturbate during the day for extra jack... ???

I'll say this much:  At a certain point, even the most ardent fan's sympathy wears out.

Quote from: username on November 07, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
Heather should post here.

But to do that she would have to read things that hurt her little feelings and shatter her self image and world view.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 07, 2018, 03:06:36 PM
Yes, yes she should!

If she wanted to save her show, she should return here and make amends. I know it wouldn't exactly "save", the show. It would only help, with a peace of mind.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 07, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
But to do that she would have to read things that hurt her little feelings and shatter her self image and world view.

Ah yes, we've all seen how critism isn't taken kindly by those who are soft. If you have a show, or anything people can hear or see you. Don't be a coward, learning how to improve your mistakes, is vital.

Epaphroditus

Gotta give her credit for posting on social media , other name hosts simply load up a repeat  then blame KR which she never does .

Pizzapunch

Leaked by Leo Ashcraft.... Is Aldous burbank able to confirm authenticity?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Pizzapunch on November 08, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

Ding

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 08, 2018, 08:36:27 PM
Why the fug would Art fuck around on Airyn for THAT!?

Women and men CAN be friends, you know. I don’t think Art was fucking her.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on November 08, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

I knew there was something about Leo that I liked, besides his segmemt on Arts show.

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 09:03:31 PM
I knew there was something about Leo that I liked, besides his segmemt on Arts show.

I'm glad we can all put our differences aside and agree Heather sucks ass.

Lilith

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 08, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
I'm glad we can all put our differences aside and agree Heather sucks ass.

I always like Amys and Leos segments on Arts show.  I might have been the only one who did, not sure...

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 09:05:39 PM
https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/1060450762134708225

I wonder if fatso would use that tone to the poor woman’s face? The level of backbiting and vitriol leveled at each other over such insignificant petty nonsense never ceases to amaze me. What little people, all of them. Bunch of namby-pamby buffoons. Such a “tough guy”!

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on November 08, 2018, 09:10:34 PM
I wonder if fatso would use that tone to the poor woman’s face? The level of backbiting and vitriol leveled at each other over such insignificant petty nonsense never ceases to amaze me. What little people, all of them. Bunch of namby-pamby buffoons. Such a “tough guy”!

Poor woman.   :'(

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 09:07:24 PM
I always like Amys and Leos segments on Arts show.  I might have been the only one who did, not sure...

I didn't mind Dark Matter News. At least the concept of it. I have pretty fond memories of fall 2015, and Dark Matter News with all of Leo's flubs and the shitty commercials were all part of that.

Lilith

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 08, 2018, 09:15:46 PM
I didn't mind Dark Matter News. At least the concept of it. I have pretty fond memories of fall 2015, and Dark Matter News with all of Leo's flubs and the shitty commercials were all part of that.

So do I.  They made me laugh.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 09:13:48 PM
Poor woman.   :'(

Literally. Her pockets are rather shallow, according to utterances from knockoff-gab

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 09:07:24 PM
I liked them, too.  I thought DM overall was fun, until Art pulled the rug out from under us once again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: username on November 08, 2018, 09:49:13 PM
Art would find a way, I would find a way.......

Okay Keith (LOL)

The typical faces showed up.