• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

ShayP

akwilly

Quote from: ShayP on September 28, 2016, 09:11:54 PM
I missed it.  Damn power was out for nearly 3 hours.  >:(
it was a shorter show because the guys were under the weather or hungover. Bummer about you power

Lilith

Bills WON again!!!

I see none of my friends picked the Bills  >:(

Rix Gins

Quote from: brig on October 02, 2016, 04:25:19 PM
Bills WON again!!!

Great pick, Brig.  I went with all the 'favorites' this time around and more then half of them are all going down.  lol

Lilith

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 02, 2016, 04:31:17 PM
Great pick, Brig.  I went with all the 'favorites' this time around and more then half of them are all going down.  lol

I only got 4 right so far.  As long as the Bills win, I'm happy  ;D

whoozit

Quote from: brig on October 02, 2016, 04:25:19 PM
Bills WON again!!!

I'm a Pats fan and expected them to lose this week.  They started an injured 3rd string quarterback.  Nice pick, were others actually picking the Pats?  The next couple of weeks will be interesting for NE.

Rix Gins

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on October 02, 2016, 04:42:43 PM
I'm a Pats fan and expected them to lose this week.  They started an injured 3rd string quarterback.  Nice pick, were others actually picking the Pats?  The next couple of weeks will be interesting for NE.

Everybody picked the Pats except me and Kyle Smart.

Rix Gins

Quote from: whoozit on October 02, 2016, 04:42:43 PM

Me too and I went with them, thinking they would be a surprise like last week.  (Forgot about the injured thumb.)  haha  Hope Brady can bring some order to things but now he's got a weak defense to put up with.

whoozit

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 02, 2016, 04:53:07 PM
Me too and I went with them, thinking they would be a surprise like last week.  (Forgot about the injured thumb.)  haha  Hope Brady can bring some order to things but now he's got a weak defense to work with.
Their defense has sucked for years.  That is why they get close and lose in the end.  Except for the pass play the Seahawks called in their last Super Bowl.  That has to be one of the dumbest play calls ever, not that I'm complaining.

ShayP

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on October 02, 2016, 05:53:09 PM
https://twitter.com/SN_Ohio/status/782697658070761472

I'm a Steelers fan, and I even say that is bullshit!

Wow.  Yes...bullshit.  I just watched it 4 times and at first I thought the whistle blew and that is why it was the 'Skins ball.  However, the whistle blew after the Browns player was standing up with the ball in his hand.

By the way Norman, I always thought you were a Browns fan.  Nice to see another Steelers fan here.  

Quote from: brig on October 02, 2016, 06:27:52 PM
I'm a Seahawks fan too.

I wish Russell Wilson was my son. I'm only four years older than him, but he's precious to me.

Zetaspeak

Arizona has not been good this year, first they lost to an 0-2 Bills and now lost at home vs the Rams as an 8-point favorite. The Steelers are the official Jekyll and Hyde team this year, they look amazing one week and awful the next.

Lilith

I've been trying to get on the officepoolstop site all day...

It just tries and tries and tries and tries to load...

I think I might have given up now.  :'(

Rix Gins

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2016, 04:17:55 PM
I've been trying to get on the officepoolstop site all day...

It just tries and tries and tries and tries to load...

I think I might have given up now.  :'(

Looks like heavy traffic making it hard to open the site, I'm guessing.  I couldn't get in either. 

Lilith

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 09, 2016, 04:31:32 PM
Looks like heavy traffic making it hard to open the site, I'm guessing.  I couldn't get in either.

Arite, Thank You!  :-*

The Browns and Vikings are the only two remaining teams with a perfect record.

trostol

between fantasy and pick em..this year sucks for football lol