• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2016, 02:11:02 AM
I never paid George's cable bill nor gave him money for cat food.. I made a few small gifts with no strings attached.. His reasons for requesting it are no concern of mine. I do try to give George a much needed ego boost when requests are made with 'his' creative rationalizations.. ie gas money/travel expenses for the Dave interview.  And that was a Loan .. which he paid back.

Nope I don't play Dave's game to even the score with Bellgab. I have no "issues" with Bellgab I enjoy most everyone and everything MV has created  ..nor play your pizza type game, I could never do that..I'd buy him the best pizza same as I'd do for anyone  . I help George with a few donations when he asks me..the same I'd do for anyone..  and the tee shirt offer was truly meant to give George a hand up.. I do understand that George will be George.. There is no changing him with thousands of pages of "helpful" advice. Nor would I ever draw him in one day pretending to be his friend and the next day play him the fool. George is Bellgab's Christ like figure.. can make him into whatever 'we' individually want him to be. .. to satisfy 'our' needs.
It is kind of cool ..watching how George is always the 'go-to' guy..I do enjoy watching how that story unfolds..and the creativity

Praise George

Faith Hope Love

Question do you ever shut the fuck up ?  - "A self-righteous person acts superior to his peers because he believes his moral standards are perfect. This "moral smugness" is condescending by nature and is usually found offensive by others"

Quote from: jaz on May 31, 2016, 11:30:50 PM
I found it!!!!!!

God help me I think I've spent too much time in the Falkie vortex.

Presenting the story of the putrid chickens.

Thank you for this bit of research.   Next time I power down two bad birds I now know that
a tub of Chunky Monkey is at least a partial antidote.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 01, 2016, 01:03:44 AM
There was one lone African-American male in the cell with George and the group of perpetrators,  and that young man was the only one who refused to participate.

If George really was the racist that posters like Who like to claim that he is, he probably would have left that point out of the recounting of that horrific night.

It's posts like these that make me wonder if Bart Ell isn't conducting an epic troll on all of us

ONeill

Quote from: jaz on May 31, 2016, 11:30:50 PM
I found it!!!!!!

God help me I think I've spent too much time in the Falkie vortex.

Presenting the story of the putrid chickens.

Possessed chickens, good times. That wasn't what made him miss the Dave interview. Kathy "distracted" him and he forgot his iPad case. I'm sure her face paid dearly for that.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 31, 2016, 11:53:30 PM
Who gets explosive diarrhea and thinks devouring a pint of Chunky Monkey should help?

A greedy fat pig, that's who.

NXOEED

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2016, 01:43:04 AM
See my post above.. Dave understands there is no harm to Georgetown with appearing to help him.. George will be George without Dave's minuscule offerings of help. Dave understands he actually  helps George, he gives him a much needed ego boost. He counters all the senseless obsessions heaped on George daily on Bellgab .
George is Dave's harmless  foil or at times a false protagonists that he uses to get Bellgabbers 'goat'  .. Dave's  joke on is you (us/Bellgab). not George..

I know this isn't a popular view, but I feel like maybe George Noory is just a genuinely decent guy trying to do a nice thing for a dude who won't leave him alone.

Not that I'm a C2C fan, or don't understand Art leaving or 100% support Heather, but I've always been a little suspect of the accusations made at Noory by Art. Art is a bit hyperbolic when he's frustrated or annoyed about something, and he'll shit all over anything that happens to be associated with the thing he's upset about.

I understand that maybe he's a paranoid guy who genuinely believes all these people are out to get him. Enough completely insane things have happened in his life to give him reason to believe it. But I have a hard time believing that George Noory is the monster he's made out to be.

I started thinking about this around the time of Art's Sirius show. He kept hyping that he was finally gonna explain why he'll never work with Premier Radio again, and it sounded like he was gonna drop a few bombs. Then he explained, and I thought, "Wow, that's a legitimately insane reason for turning down what could amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars." And that's the part that trips me out. Why hold a grudge like that for so long, or turn down that kind of money, especially for a thing that doesn't have to be that big a deal if you don't allow it to be? I'm doing a mural for a dude who punched me in the face three weeks ago. No harm done, and it's a few extra bucks. It's not hard to let these things go.

I feel like Noory ends up getting a lot of shit for things that really aren't his call, and in the end, he's probably the kind of dude who'll throw a dog a bone every now and then, even while the dog is shitting on him.

Don't get me wrong. Still hate the show. But I don't think he's evil.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on June 01, 2016, 05:36:48 AM

Question do you ever shut the fuck up ?  - "A self-righteous person acts superior to his peers because he believes his moral standards are perfect. This "moral smugness" is condescending by nature and is usually found offensive by others"

Love the irony..  thank you

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2016, 10:30:28 AM
Love the irony..  thank you

Thanks for answering the question, it's a no then. ps  I don't feel superior I just think your a dick.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MAX on June 01, 2016, 11:07:38 AM

Thanks for answering the question, it's a no then. ps  I don't feel superior I just think your a dick.

Some people misunderstand the spirit of the Crow. WC is ok in my book.

It's an acquired taste.

MAX

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 01, 2016, 11:10:56 AM
Some people misunderstand the spirit of the Crow. WC is ok in my book.

It's an acquired taste.

Really, does anyone but me remember the white crow who was a mean nasty troll and was banned I believe more then once? He then came back in a new lovable persona and began his sermons on how wonderful he is and became the darling of the haven? No maybe I have him confused with another dick.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: NXOEED on June 01, 2016, 10:04:43 AM

I know this isn't a popular view, but I feel like maybe George Noory is just a genuinely decent guy trying to do a nice thing for a dude who won't leave him alone.

Not that I'm a C2C fan, or don't understand Art leaving or 100% support Heather, but I've always been a little suspect of the accusations made at Noory by Art. Art is a bit hyperbolic when he's frustrated or annoyed about something, and he'll shit all over anything that happens to be associated with the thing he's upset about.

I understand that maybe he's a paranoid guy who genuinely believes all these people are out to get him. Enough completely insane things have happened in his life to give him reason to believe it. But I have a hard time believing that George Noory is the monster he's made out to be.

I started thinking about this around the time of Art's Sirius show. He kept hyping that he was finally gonna explain why he'll never work with Premier Radio again, and it sounded like he was gonna drop a few bombs. Then he explained, and I thought, "Wow, that's a legitimately insane reason for turning down what could amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars." And that's the part that trips me out. Why hold a grudge like that for so long, or turn down that kind of money, especially for a thing that doesn't have to be that big a deal if you don't allow it to be? I'm doing a mural for a dude who punched me in the face three weeks ago. No harm done, and it's a few extra bucks. It's not hard to let these things go.

I feel like Noory ends up getting a lot of shit for things that really aren't his call, and in the end, he's probably the kind of dude who'll throw a dog a bone every now and then, even while the dog is shitting on him.

Don't get me wrong. Still hate the show. But I don't think he's evil.

I think you make several valid points. AB isn't the saint he's often seen as by his disciples. I think he's a bad tempered narcissist. Noory I think was always on a hiding to nothing, but I feel he's the better man. By quite a measure..I do think though he's heartily pissed off with Senda's previous video assaults and is out to put the cunt in his place. Permanently.

analog kid

Quote from: NXOEED on June 01, 2016, 10:04:43 AM

Didn't Noory post on this forum with an alt account to say how great C2C and this "George Noory" guy is? And the day of Art's return, Noory had on David Oates, the man who once accused Art of child molestation?

Maybe Noory's Senda arrangement was an infiltrate and destroy from within type tactic regarding Bellgab, or Youtube, or Facebook. Or a way to defang a very loud critic.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MAX on June 01, 2016, 11:18:30 AM

Really, does anyone but me remember the white crow who was a mean nasty troll and was banned I believe more then once? He then came back in a new lovable persona and began his sermons on how wonderful he is and became the darling of the haven? No maybe I have him confused with another dick.

I remember. He was one of the original Falkie trolls.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: analog kid on June 01, 2016, 11:42:34 AM
Didn't Noory post on this forum with an alt account to say how great C2C and this "George Noory" guy is? And the day of Art's return, Noory had on David Oates, the man who once accused Art of child molestation?

Maybe Noory's Senda arrangement was an infiltrate and destroy from within type tactic regarding Bellgab, or Youtube, or Facebook. Or a way to defang a very loud critic.

Lol..I don't think Noory's reach is that far.. :)

MAX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 01, 2016, 11:43:03 AM
I remember. He was one of the original Falkie trolls.

Also remember one around when I joined in 2013 where he got into fight with MV accussing MV of having cliques. I believe MV told him he wiped his ass with his post. Oh but that was before he became Saint Crow.

NXOEED

I don't know.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MAX on June 01, 2016, 11:55:07 AM
Also remember one around when I joined in 2013 where he got into fight with MV accussing MV of having cliques. I believe MV told him he wiped his ass with his post. Oh but that was before he became Saint Crow.

Welcome to BellGab. Post often.

Praise MV!

Lilith

I'm pretty sure Dave knows this is the stuff bellgab thrives on.

Long Live Bellgab!

So Say We ALL!

analog kid

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2016, 11:46:31 AM
Lol..I don't think Noory's reach is that far.. :)

Heh. I meant, whatever community of detractors Noory might have seen as associated with Senda, however loosely. The guy with 900 videos on youtube spitting acid at Noory -- who's also constantly begging for spare change. Eh, it's a big maybe.

analog kid

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2016, 11:59:28 AM
I'm pretty sure Dave knows this is the stuff bellgab thrives on.

That only makes me think the rabbit hole goes deeper  :o

Lilith

Quote from: analog kid on June 01, 2016, 12:03:46 PM
That only makes me think the rabbit hole goes deeper  :o

Maybe bellgab is much like the real world, where very deep pockets control both sides of the drama.

analog kid

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2016, 12:06:31 PM
Maybe bellgab is much like the real world, where very deep pockets control both sides of the drama.

I want to believe that's true.  ;D

3OctaveFart

I agree Dave has a better ethic than AB. His gesture has been kind but let's be real- it is the equivalent of throwing chicken feed around.

Still, if Falkie were truly appreciative he would remove all the incendiary videos about Noory's C2C. That would require someone who acted with any sort of reflection.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 01, 2016, 12:43:40 PM
Still, if Falkie were truly appreciative he would remove all the incendiary videos about Noory's C2C. That would require someone who acted with any sort of reflection.

It would also require effort.

NXOEED

I feel like outrage is a luxury or a finite resource. Most of us have to eat shit in our daily lives, so we learn to deal. The perpetually indignant seem to either have an endless amount of money and bridges to burn, or they keep fucking themselves in to tight corners they'll never be able to escape.

ONeill

Senda doing "paranormal research" Psycho Gerry was talkig about.

Lilith

Quote from: NXOEED on June 01, 2016, 01:03:00 PM
I feel like outrage is a luxury or a finite resource. Most of us have to eat shit in our daily lives, so we learn to deal. The perpetually indignant seem to either have an endless amount of money and bridges to burn, or they keep fucking themselves in to tight corners they'll never be able to escape.

I agree.  Probably BOTH.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on June 01, 2016, 11:55:07 AM

.."Saint Crow".   thanks for the compliment!  Me mommy would be proud..