• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

trostol

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 03, 2015, 10:23:28 PM
i'm a pussy..i would of ran out house. earlier i was in front of my house and a raccoon ran by..i screamed, started to run. i forgot to warn my girl and kids…i felt bad for about 5 secs but i gots ta live..

LMAO

thats gold Sabu...gold

Bodach

Quote from: CoherentBlast on August 03, 2015, 10:23:41 PM
If C2C is threatening potential guests, perhaps the collective of bellgab should organize an 'announcement' campaign advertising MITD on every avenue, persistently.
C2C is really sick.  Unreal.  I remember they did this for dark matter as well. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Bellathor on August 03, 2015, 10:23:15 PM
What was it that Steven Greer said?  Damnit, I missed it.

He said that Dr. Drake himself told him that SETI succeeded and was deliberately hushed up.

Wonder what happened to the guest. Hope someone called them and reminded them they were supposed to be on the show earlier today.

nbirnes

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2015, 10:23:58 PM
basically some big cheeses from SETI said they had gotten a ping

But was Art laughing because he thought it was stupid or because he thought is was super great and profound and true?

ShayP

Quote from: popple on August 03, 2015, 10:24:10 PM
I woke up suddenly and saw a shadow person... a few seconds later I realized it was a coat and a hat hanging on the back of the door.

Nope.  It was a shadow person.

Spinner

Quote from: CoherentBlast on August 03, 2015, 10:17:50 PM

Same here... DIY'd a transmitter last week, thought it dumped on me ;D
Yeah. It's annoying. That frequency is supposed to be empty, but the radio station that's next on the dial, often bleeds into  it.
Can they be reported?

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:23:10 PM
Shadow person? More likely a senior moment.

His story reminds me of the caller who saw a shadow person in the hallway, only to have his roommates turn the light on and it was a vacuum cleaner.

Intellectual Hulk said the Founder of SETI told him SETI has received a very interesting signal much bigger that the Wow signal that they haven't released to the public.

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on August 03, 2015, 10:18:16 PM
No, they would never do such a thing.
;)
Yeah.  Dave said he'd never do anything to hurt Art.  It must be true since he said it.

zeebo

If I heard right he said Frake Drake himself told him SETI had received a legit signal.

Robert

Quote from: ShayP on August 03, 2015, 10:24:22 PMI would try to woo the shadow person....assuming it was a female.  Things could get weird.
Ever see The Ghosts of Angela Webb?

trostol

Quote from: nbirnes on August 03, 2015, 10:24:55 PM
But was Art laughing because he thought it was stupid or because he thought is was super great and profound and true?

i dont know..from my little experience in listening to Art..he seems to take a lot at face value..but maybe thats cause i havent picked up on a lot of his.."tells" yet

nbirnes

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 10:25:06 PM
Intellectual Hulk said the Founder of SETI told him SETI has received a very interesting signal much bigger that the Wow signal that they haven't released to the public.

Intellectual Hulk! I love that. Do you have any images showing the change? Clothing shreds?

ChandlersDad

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 10:25:06 PM

When told, Greer was holding an alien baby, no doubt.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on August 03, 2015, 10:25:08 PM
Yeah.  Dave said he'd never do anything to hurt Art.  It must be true since he said it.

There are no coincidences though  .....right?

Quote from: Spinner on August 03, 2015, 10:24:59 PM

Yeah. It's annoying. That frequency is supposed to be empty, but the radio station that's next on the dial, often bleeds into  it.
Can they be reported?

Sure you can file a report with the FCC. Will anything happen with it...no. They usually don't care unless they are buried in reports or its some guy rocking a Tesla Coil in his garage, not that I would know anything about the later.

Jackstar

Pontypool is some seriously fucked up shit. Art should totally watch it, natch.

inuk2600

He said something like a SETI insider told him there is an ET signal that is being detected and he said the words phase and pulse and array.

AppealPlay

PLEASE JC CALL IN!!!

I've seen that movie.  It was a Canadian made film.  Georgina Reilly is a total babe and it's worth watching the movie just for her.