• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Where is George? Has he woken up yet? Has he figured out he was hacked?

Imconfused

I guess so,  because noorygab no longer redirects to LittleChris' fan site.

What's going on here?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 26, 2016, 11:50:54 AM
What in the hell are you talking about, Max?  What does this have to do with me?  I didn't create the site, nor did I tell George to go there.  In fact, he inboxed me and commanded me to join it!  Furthermore, how did I "let [George] look the fool"?

Your post makes no sense.

You're adorable when you pretend to subscribe to the Master/ submissive dynamic. Do you wear a gimp mask to make Fat cunt feel even more in the groove?

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 26, 2016, 11:50:54 AM
What in the hell are you talking about, Max?  What does this have to do with me?  I didn't create the site, nor did I tell George to go there.  In fact, he inboxed me and commanded me to join it!  Furthermore, how did I "let [George] look the fool"?

Your post makes no sense.

Let me see if I can clear it up for you. You are the worst species of sub human that exists. You prey on a sick, weak minded man , scam artist for your own perverted kicks. For you to think anyone with half a brain believes your act is even  more sad. Hope that helps if not go  fuck yourself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MAX on May 26, 2016, 12:39:48 PM

Let me see if I can clear it up for you. You are the worst species of sub human that exists. You prey on a sick, weak minded man , scam artist for your own perverted kicks. For you to think anyone with half a brain believes your act is even  more sad. Hope that helps if not go  fuck yourself.

I've been accused of not saying what I really mean Max; but can you expand on this? OLG won't understand, and likely see it as complimentary. Naturally, I and most anyone else will understand. OLG is indeed a parasitical oik; a festering boil attached to the demented cunt that is Senda.

3OctaveFart

This guy is honest to goodness losing his fucking mind. All over nothing.

Falkie, go offline for a week. That is an order.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 26, 2016, 12:45:51 PM
This guy is honest to goodness losing his fucking mind. All over nothing.

Falkie, go offline for a week. That is an order.

Video later?

chefist

Apparently, George "Tony Bologna" Senda was extremely upset and angry over the hack of his forum. I have learned that he is currently in discussion with George Noory on his retaliatory options.

Stay tuned...

maureen

Hilarity with Snaggle-Tooth!

analog kid

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2016, 10:50:34 AM
I think he will slip further into the lethargy of his Youtube channels.  Onward to 2000 insightful videos Falkie!

There's no way he can get the kind of attention he requires from the occasional youtube comment. Narcissism needs an audience (as do grifters). His forum will likely be up again, but I suspect that place won't be busy (or profitable) enough for him in the long run. He'll pine for the days of Bellgab.

LadyFish

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2016, 12:55:36 PM
Apparently, George "Tony Bologna" Senda was extremely upset and angry over the hack of his forum. I have learned that he is currently in discussion with George Noory on his retaliatory options.

Stay tuned...
Noory should take the high road & make Falkie2013 a moderator on an official C2C board. After all, Falkie is Dave's biggest fan.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on May 26, 2016, 06:23:48 AM
MV, just send Paypal this screenshot.

This is mental insanity. Senda entered uncharted territory when it comes to monumental idiocy.

He's an embarrassment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on May 26, 2016, 01:39:08 PM
He's an embarrassment.

I hope you make it very difficult for him to access this forum because he sure has nowhere else to go.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on May 26, 2016, 01:39:08 PM
He's an embarrassment.
Why do you hate ungrateful assholes?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 26, 2016, 09:17:58 AM
We know he's disputed things with PayPal, and we can probably safely assume he's done it a lot.

Maybe try telling them you know him, and you know he pulls this all the time.  Say you thought you were friends and it wouldn't happen to you, but now know better, and anyway you know that they know by looking at his history with them his claim isn't legit.

Yeah, I covered all of those bases in my response.

Quote from: MAX on May 26, 2016, 12:39:48 PM

chefist

Quote from: LadyFish on May 26, 2016, 01:37:52 PM
Noory should take the high road & make Falkie2013 a moderator on an official C2C board. After all, Falkie is Dave's biggest fan.

It appears that the person Chicken George is responding to is not the real Noory, but another well disguised troll. Also, George claims to still have access to Noorygab.com, even though that domain has been removed by GoDaddy! It's clear there is mass confusion between George and Kathy in Martinez, CA this afternoon as they scramble to control the situation.

More to come.

venix

Without a text forum where will we hear about Falkie's response to this ultimate betrayal? I can't bear to watch another of those insufferable videos. Can someone please do me a solid and transcribe it?

Quote from: venix on May 26, 2016, 03:33:42 PM
Without a text forum where will we hear about Falkie's response to this ultimate betrayal? I can't bear to watch another of those insufferable videos. Can someone please do me a solid and transcribe it?

"Rustle Rustle   Clunk Clonk  Rustle
Um   Ah    Um
Made some other folks admin but they didnt do it
Somebody from bellgab screwed up my board
Swipe at MV
Hacker removed comments - wiped out Birnes' section
He spent 12 hours adding content - trying to restore it
He ain't happy
Got a comment that my videos are more entertaining than Noory
mumble grumble unintelligible gibberish
Swipe at Noory
Blank paper is more entertaining that C2C AM some nights
Attack on Noory as he is headed to Idaho - he will torture audience there with jokes
C2C is a boiling pit of suckage
Idaho is famous for potatoes.   He bought organic spuds but they are weird
Wants Art to come back to knock Noory off air
Went to Safeway - rocked the electric wheel chair
Safeway got on fire so he took iPhone video
Wants to know the evil presence that attacked his board
He added alot of JC Webster III content - gets lots of views
MV is insecure
He gonna lose 50 pounds by year end
His 95 year old mother had a heart attack  - Obama cut her veterans care   [thought she was dead - maybe grandmother?]
Mercenaries make too much scratch - regular serviceman aint
Missing airliner - may have been hijacked to Nuke Tel Aviv
Commie Chinese Hijacked it to get the IT passengers
UFO abducted plane ?
CHina moved ten [10] satellites to move plane
Why dont Obama look for it - must have been Americans involved too
"
Thats 80% of it
Wife home gotta rock

MR. Spock

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 26, 2016, 09:01:01 AM
I just reported this breach to the Master.  First the Fortress is brought down from within, and now this....

Ol' Gerry hopes that you detractors, especially the one(s) responsible for this heinous act, will consider the consequences of what has now happened.  While George has the fortitude to RISE above this latest setback, a lesser man might be driven to make unfortunate life choices due to the stress from it all.

Why do you support a dumb ass.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2016, 04:22:18 PM
Um   Ah    Um
Swipe at MV
I spent 12 hours adding content
Swipe at Noory"

That is an old video talking about his blogspot site. Not noorygab.org

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2016, 04:22:18 PM
Um   Ah    Um
Swipe at MV
I spent 12 hours adding content
Swipe at Noory"

That video is about 2 years old and about a different forum.

analog kid

I don't know who Curandero81 is, but he has a very NSFW avatar.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2016, 04:30:33 PM
That is an old video talking about his blogspot site. Not noorygab.org

cool - more wasted Falkie time!

twiki

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 26, 2016, 04:28:44 PM
Why do you support a dumb ass.

Who would have thunk it that MR. Spock would be such an evil genius mastermind. Most of us figured him to be a simpleton but he did what littlechris could only dream of doing.

All hail MR. Spock. Master troll.

twiki

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2016, 04:40:13 PM
cool - more wasted Falkie time!

We've all been there. Don't despair . I do believe there are support groups out there for such tragedies. Sorry for your loss.