• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 02:08:24 PM
he claims that mv send a bad computer with malware. He claims that he put spyware on the computer and watching kathy and him. Also he claims that mv removed some programs on the computer

is he really saying that?  because that would be a crime, wouldn't it?  let him call the police.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2016, 07:58:45 PM
is he really saying that?  because that would be a crime, wouldn't it?  let him call the police.
Yes he did. I really don't trust him but that is what he told me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2016, 03:22:42 PM
You probably ought not have moved to this avatar.

Now there is *no* way in hell  that you ever can move off of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: venix on May 23, 2016, 06:13:42 PM
Great! 3 Falkie threads now.

i'll give everyone a couple of weeks to read this one and then merge it into the musings thread.

cosmic hobo

I think it's safe to assume that anything that comes out of Mr. Spock's mouth is a lie.

gnooryblows

i hate falkie, i hope he dies

Hog

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 12:03:49 AM
I guess that MV unbanned your ass. Well Hog you have my phone number and if you have the balls why don't you call.
Ive been back for a month.    Why would I call you Casio I'm an adult, not your type. Please stop PM'ing me, that stuff isnt legal you know.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: rekcuf on May 23, 2016, 08:50:13 PM
Hog was banned, why?
I posted a PM that had Spocks phone number in it.  It\s against site rules.  I didnt know tehre were site rules, but I do now.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Hog on May 23, 2016, 08:52:09 PM
I posted a PM that had Spocks phone number in it.  It\s against site rules.  I didnt know tehre were site rules, but I do now.

peace
Hog

Ah. Well, welcome back.  :)

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Hog on May 23, 2016, 08:50:42 PM
Ive been back for a month.    Why would I call you Casio I'm an adult, not your type. Please stop PM'ing me, that stuff isnt legal you know.

peace
Hog

He's PMing vile stuff to me too. I wouldn't mind but the pussy has set his account to not receive PMs. You should not be able to send PMs if you can't receive them.

Hog

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 23, 2016, 08:53:52 PM
He's PMing vile stuff to me too. I wouldn't mind but the pussy has set his account to not receive PMs. You should not be able to send PMs if you can't receive them.
I havent tried send any back to him. let me try.

peace
Hog

Hog

He does have them blocked.  Thats crap, if you cant take a punch, you shouldnt be throwing them.  Thats a silly way to have a forum set up.

Real tough there Casio, I mean Mr Spock.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: rekcuf on May 23, 2016, 08:52:58 PM
Ah. Well, welcome back.  :)
Here was the altercation, for your viewing enjoyment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General Discussion / Re: Bellgabbers who are butt hurt, please read this post.
« on: April 11, 2016, 10:29:30 PM »

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 10, 2016, 09:42:41 PM

Go fuck your self. I am NOT CASIO.

Hey, thats the same message you sent me last night.

"go fuck your self. i am NOT CASIO. ********** IS MY NUMBER."

peace
Hog
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And a link, so you can read the banning, and to see Senda pile on.  Note: I have never adressed Falkie Senda on Bellgab ever.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9676.msg774197.html#msg774197
Peace
Hog

Quote from: jaz on May 23, 2016, 08:08:24 AM
I used to think it would be soul crushing for Tommy to be the liaison to Falkie but then I realized he's probably a sadistic fuck who gets a kick out of fucking with Falkie and is enjoying the long con...

It's what is know as a plum assignment

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2016, 09:21:45 AM
... I do love combination chow fun and Starbuck's lemon icing cake ( I want some with 90% icing, 10% cake)...

venix

Quote from: Hog on May 23, 2016, 09:04:50 PM
Here was the altercation, for your viewing enjoyment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General Discussion / Re: Bellgabbers who are butt hurt, please read this post.
« on: April 11, 2016, 10:29:30 PM »

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 10, 2016, 09:42:41 PM

Go fuck your self. I am NOT CASIO.

Hey, thats the same message you sent me last night.

"go fuck your self. i am NOT CASIO. ********** IS MY NUMBER."

peace
Hog
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And a link, so you can read the banning, and to see Senda pile on.  Note: I have never adressed Falkie Senda on Bellgab ever.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9676.msg774197.html#msg774197
Peace
Hog

He also sent me his number. I discarded it. I didn't even really know who Casio was but I knew that it pissed Mirror Spock off.

He's not the brightest bulb out there.

I went to to his website and he has all of these fake accounts that are written in the same style as Mr. Spock. I can't believe he tries to deny it.

ONeill

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 24, 2016, 12:20:35 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYBJIcQeOtw

So Noory's fanpage is actually Senda's idea. I wonder if he will be now paying for 2 boards that no one uses instead of just one.

Lilith

Somebody had asked about this, don't remember who, but it looks like Senda does post that Dave said that Senda should stay away from ballgab.

Lilith

He posted here that you supposedly put a virus on a PC Laptop you sold him.   ::)

Lilith

Also, looks like George was just doing what Dave told him to do.  Who knows?  Maybe he misses bellgab, and didn't leave of his own free will.  Maybe bellgab isn't so horrible as to have  scared him away as some would like us to think.

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2016, 03:14:00 AM
Also, looks like George was just doing what Dave told him to do.  Who knows?  Maybe he misses bellgab, and didn't leave of his own free will.  Maybe bellgab isn't so horrible as to have  scared him away as some would like us to think.

The Senda Saga continues.......  I wish this board could move on from Senda.

ONeill

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2016, 03:09:41 AM
He posted here that you supposedly put a virus on a PC Laptop you sold him.   ::)

Yes, it's MV's duty to serve as Senda's tech support. Just like it's Patty's to be Samsquanch's chauffeur 

ONeill

And we know from that latest video that it's really him.

"Refused to call me to fix a locked up computer and told me to go fuck myself when I asked him why I hadn't heard from him." -Senda

Is there any other response you would expect from MV?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2016, 03:09:41 AM

Military Justice wasn't banned. Don't know what that's about.